jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Can anyone help me. When doing at the party and doing the games with Marcus,Sunny,Sophie and James I always end up out 2nd last. When I wake up your step sister Sunny is out cold and has cum all over her face and boobs. Do you get too see this sex scene. And how do you see it.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Can anyone help me. When doing at the party and doing the games with Marcus,Sunny,Sophie and James I always end up out 2nd last. When I wake up your step sister Sunny is out cold and has cum all over her face and boobs. Do you get too see this sex scene. And how do you see it.
What I remember, if you are on the NTR route you don't see the sex scenes with Sunny and when you ask her she says nothing happen. Gallery is no help the dev did not code them in but you can see the images in the folder. Someone knows better then me I play the Alpha route.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What I remember, if you are on the NTR route you don't see the sex scenes with Sunny and when you ask her she says nothing happen. Gallery is no help the dev did not code them in but you can see the images in the folder. Someone knows better then me I play the Alpha route.
which folder can u see the images?
I also play on the ntr route

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
On day 21 in the morning there is a variable BonusScene1 with a jump day21grocery, the animation and images for this event are in the files under day21 PatreonSpecialEvent but the grocery label does not exist when I try urm to reach it. Not sure if there are more of these I just discovered this now. Maybe you can also add this/these back as the images exist but I cant seem to reach it in this version atleast.

Not sure if the script is there for it though didn't look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure, I’ll try to add this today

Reactions: AVM666

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
How good is the game in terms of alpha path? I wanted to try it if the alpha path is really well implemented in the game :unsure:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
How good is the game in terms of alpha path? I wanted to try it if the alpha path is really well implemented in the game :unsure:
You can fuck almost all the girls in the alpha path, MC's landlady included. That's the best thing we can tell about alpha path

Reactions: Punto

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
In terms of sex scenes, the alpha path goes a bit further than the beta one. The mc gets to have vaginal sex with both female leads, as well as with minor or supporting female characters; whereas in the beta path, the sex scenes between the antagonist and one of the female leads, not counting the dream sequence, so far end with blowjobs.

But I would say the sex scenes are hotter in the beta path, in no small part because they play on the jealousy of the mc (and those players who may identify with him) . And if the masochistic fun in the beta path lies in competing for female favors and losing, you don't get the satisfaction of reversing this situation in the alpha path; there's no thrill of winning the competition, you just have sex.

Come to think of it, the antagonist in the beta path, being the alpha male, should probably be called the protagonist instead :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerk-man

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
In terms of sex scenes, the alpha path goes a bit further than the beta one. The mc gets to have vaginal sex with both female leads, as well as with minor or supporting female characters; whereas in the beta path, the sex scenes between the antagonist and one of the female leads, not counting the dream sequence, so far end with blowjobs.

But I would say the sex scenes are hotter in the beta path, in no small part because they play on the jealousy of the mc (and those players who may identify with him) . And if the masochistic fun in the beta path lies in competing for female favors and losing, you don't get the satisfaction of reversing this situation in the alpha path; there's no thrill of winning the competition, you just have sex.

Come to think of it, the antagonist in the beta path, being the alpha male, should probably be called the protagonist instead :LOL:
Thanks for answer

I just noticed three paths as alpha, beta and ntr. I understand about the NTR. But as for the beta path, it’s like both of them are fighting for girls? Personally, I like NTR games where I can counter them, or prevent them from going that way, rather than playing with NTR disabled.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Thanks for answer

I just noticed three paths as alpha, beta and ntr. I understand about the NTR. But as for the beta path, it’s like both of them are fighting for girls? Personally, I like NTR games where I can counter them, or prevent them from going that way, rather than playing with NTR disabled.
As I see it, the game has only two paths. The beta path and the ntr path seem to me the same thing, especially if you want to see the sex scenes. The mc tries to prevent the antagonist from getting the two female leads. But for one female lead, he has already failed. And for the other, he only manages to block the coitus intercourse. But since that female character is easily sexually manipulated by the antagonist, I doubt for how long can the mc succeed in doing it, not to mention there are other bbcs to be reintroduced into the game to have their way with the female lead in question.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea he mc does besides cheats sister with mommy and both with auntie etc.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023

I prefer the alpha path, because I don't like NTR and I don't like Marcus, because he only wants to fuck women and nothing else, besides having a girlfriend and only cheating on her, in the alpha path the MC treats women well, praising them, treating them -them well and helping them with their problems, with affection instead of tricking them into having sex with them, I like it more when the character is romantic and treats the women around them well than tricking them. On the alpha path I feel more in real life than on the other path. And on this alpha path, the MC teaches you a lesson about the more confidence and the better you treat people, the more good things you will achieve.

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Nice how do you do the beta route?
At the beginning of the game it gives you a choice between one route or another and then depending on the choices you make you enter that route, in these posts above there is a walkthrough that explains how to do this route

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes