cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bro you desperate af.
We barely got the last update not long ago
they want bi monthly updates (there are 2 games (from same dev) with 2 updates per month on my list) even if those would be as short as this.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Day36 hospital3.jpg

Show less
Hello everyone, After a big scare by Patreon finally my page is back on thanks god so
Next update status
Writing for day36 for both routes was already over last month and 3d work has been started from Jan 7 and has been going at a steady speed.
Talking about last update and some complains
Anyone wondering why the bugfix was not released I wanted to inform you that my coder had some family emergency so he is off work and hasn't contacted me, He said he will be back and send me the fix as soon as he can. so just wait for a few days more. And meanwhile if you encounter more bugs than keep posting and sending me.
Many people have been complaining about the grammars and dialogues mistakes from last couple of updates i understand this and work on proofreading has been going on
(This mistake was made by me as I used to edit dialogues in the image sequence and send it to the coder for making builds) . In a couple of days I will upload a new update that should fix all the language errors in the game.

Talking about update releases delay
I will just say I know I am very aware I have been failing to release updates and the delay has been too much and it is very frustrating for you guys but I have already told you trust me I have been working on the game almost 8 to 10 hours every day minimum. (taking 2-4 day off per month)
My current Pc and GPU has the power to render almost 240-300 images per month depending on the events. And every update has a minimum 700-800 still renders with 20+ animations.
Here is the latest example I made of an animation a couple of days ago. Look how many images it had 110 images took 3 to 4 days to make.
So you can see why update releasing is taking so much time. There are 3 solutions for me to speed up and release updates at least every 2-3 months.
First solution is I dump one route beta or alpha and just work on 1 route so this will cut half the images with animation and I finish everything in 3 months and release.
Second solution is I work on only one route per update like in 1 update i progress alpha route and release and next update i progress beta route and release.
Third solution is if I manage to buy another pc for rendering only for animation. If I get another pc then I can work on still images in my main pc together with animation in the new pc this will cut the time that consumes rendering the animations and i can release both routes in update every 3 months.
All these solutions right now are not possible for me especially the first one i can't and i won't dump any route regardless i delay updates more. Second solution I can but i need to think about this more whether it is a bad idea or it will work good.
And the third solution is also not possible for me right now. I can't afford to buy another pc with a new GPU right now at the moment. I tried to borrow loan from couple of ways but got denied. So I guess I will wait for more months and increase my finances so I can purchase a new pc.
Till then I guess the update will be released as it is. I can only apologize for this. I am trying my best.
Next Update teasers will be out by mid of next month. Till than
Thanks for keeping the supports
Next update status of chapter 3 v0.1 Rendering 15% Writing 40% Coding 00%

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 3298294

Show less
Hello everyone, After a big scare by Patreon finally my page is back on thanks god so
Next update status
Writing for day36 for both routes was already over last month and 3d work has been started from Jan 7 and has been going at a steady speed.
Anyone wondering why the bugfix was not released I wanted to inform you that my coder had some family emergency so he is off work and hasn't contacted me, He said he will be back and send me the fix as soon as he can. so just wait for a few days more. And meanwhile if you encounter more bugs than keep posting and sending me.
Many people have been complaining about the grammars and dialogues mistakes from last couple of updates i understand this and work on proofreading has been going on
(This mistake was made by me as I used to edit dialogues in the image sequence and send it to the coder for making builds) . In a couple of days I will upload a new update that should fix all the language errors in the game.

I will just say I know I am very aware I have been failing to release updates and the delay has been too much and it is very frustrating for you guys but I have already told you trust me I have been working on the game almost 8 to 10 hours every day minimum. (taking 2-4 day off per month)
My current Pc and GPU has the power to render almost 240-300 images per month depending on the events. And every update has a minimum 700-800 still renders with 20+ animations.
Here is the latest example I made of an animation a couple of days ago. Look how many images it had 110 images took 3 to 4 days to make.
So you can see why update releasing is taking so much time. There are 3 solutions for me to speed up and release updates at least every 2-3 months.
First solution is I dump one route beta or alpha and just work on 1 route so this will cut half the images with animation and I finish everything in 3 months and release.
Second solution is I work on only one route per update like in 1 update i progress alpha route and release and next update i progress beta route and release.
Third solution is if I manage to buy another pc for rendering only for animation. If I get another pc then I can work on still images in my main pc together with animation in the new pc this will cut the time that consumes rendering the animations and i can release both routes in update every 3 months.
All these solutions right now are not possible for me especially the first one i can't and i won't dump any route regardless i delay updates more. Second solution I can but i need to think about this more whether it is a bad idea or it will work good.
And the third solution is also not possible for me right now. I can't afford to buy another pc with a new GPU right now at the moment. I tried to borrow loan from couple of ways but got denied. So I guess I will wait for more months and increase my finances so I can purchase a new pc.
Till then I guess the update will be released as it is. I can only apologize for this. I am trying my best.
I fucking knew Marcus will be out of next updates..
LOOK AT HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOY

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I like the vn, but I have a hard time believing he's spending 8-10 hours a day on it. How would they have time for their actual job? Unless this is their sole source of income, which makes them not meeting deadlines worse.

And there are a lot of people in his community that seem to want to help. Like, I fixed the bugs in his script code and posted a link to the files in his discord, and it has not been acknowledged at all.

Reactions: Toweke

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I like the vn, but I have a hard time believing he's spending 8-10 hours a day on it. How would they have time for their actual job? Unless this is their sole source of income, which makes them not meeting deadlines worse.

And there are a lot of people in his community that seem to want to help. Like, I fixed the bugs in his script code and posted a link to the files in his discord, and it has not been acknowledged at all.

From what I've seen they only pop in when there is a crisis, or of recent money....

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
From what I've seen they only pop in when there is a crisis, or of recent money....
That seems to be the general consensus in the community.

I've been working on a fan-edit for fun that rewrites the systems and script. I just don't think we're ever going to get any patches that address those things.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That seems to be the general consensus in the community.

I've been working on a fan-edit for fun that rewrites the systems and script. I just don't think we're ever going to get any patches that address those things.
Seems that are kind of absent minded, disappear for weeks on end, I mean surely can take a few seconds in the day to respond even if it's only one sentence.

I was subbed cause said final version was supposed to be out, what, now like 3 plus weeks ago at this point......

fappyfaps

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 3298294

Show less
Next update status

A new pc now to make it faster? his coder has family issues? seriously? Every year it seems like its a new excuse. I have a hard time sympathizing with someone who has a track record of this garbage, not to mention this game has dropped in quality immensely over the last year.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
A new pc now to make it faster? his coder has family issues? seriously? Every year it seems like its a new excuse. I have a hard time sympathizing with someone who has a track record of this garbage, not to mention this game has dropped in quality immensely over the last year.
he makes 1100$+ a month and another 300$+ on the other patreon. Thats loads of money for new pc (not to mention you can build or get someone to build you a new powerful pc for cheaper price )and coders and you will get extra for medium prostitues and a beach vacation.

Basically this is i have steady income +working other real life jobs, but i am too lazy do deliver on time and i dont care, people are sheep and they will give me money regardless.
Shouldnt be surprise since there are developers like this , like the tyrant one who makes thousands of money and hasnt made anything in the game for 3 years lol, or like the one from wife and mother who was milking them with teasing scenes for years.

gub23

Feb 17, 2020
he makes 1100$+ a month and another 300$+ on the other patreon. Thats loads of money for new pc (not to mention you can build or get someone to build you a new powerful pc for cheaper price )and coders and you will get extra for medium prostitues and a beach vacation.

Basically this is i have steady income +working other real life jobs, but i am too lazy do deliver on time and i dont care, people are sheep and they will give me money regardless.
Shouldnt be surprise since there are developers like this , like the tyrant one who makes thousands of money and hasnt made anything in the game for 3 years lol, or like the one from wife and mother who was milking them with teasing scenes for years.
id dude is working on this game like he claims, its unlikely he has another source of income

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Isn't there a way to fix the dialogue log of this game?

1706591247549.png 1706591255345.png 1706591264650.png 1706591273071.png 1706591301234.png

Here is a simple example of how bad the dialogue log is. Of these 4 lines, the registry ate two. and this happens all the time

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020

Did you read the post, he has already mentioned he is working on 8+ hours in the game so how could he have the time to do another job. And don't compare this game with the tyrant he used to earn almost 3k and has only released maybe 5 to 6+ updates till now. And this developer is at least working on the game not leaving for months and then returning. And also have you any knowledge on price of good pc with good graphics card, They are quite expensive go and search.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't there a way to fix the dialogue log of this game?

Here is a simple example of how bad the dialogue log is. Of these 4 lines, the registry ate two. and this happens all the time
dialogue or dialogue log?

well anyways answer to both is no unless dev gets spellchecker.

• Sad
Reactions: YinBlack

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I’m working on a fan rewrite of the game. I’m currently on Day 3. If people are interested, I could post the compiled script code as I progress. I could use some second opinions.

My goal is to fix the dialogue, the scene continuity, the bugs, and to leave the game in a state where it can easily be expanded upon by the original author. I’ve also added features to make the dialogue more dynamic and am adding an additonal path that fixes a continuity error.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes