Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Here is a simple example of how bad the dialogue log is. Of these 4 lines, the registry ate two. and this happens all the time
I fixed the issue in my version. I sent the fix to the creator, but I have no idea if he'll add it or not.

I could try to release a patch myself. I tried previously once before, but it didn't work as I expected. Does anyone have experience with this? I thought I just had to make the changes in the .rpy files, recompile and make a distributable, then copy and paste the new script files into the game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I fixed the issue in my version. I sent the fix to the creator, but I have no idea if he'll add it or not.

I could try to release a patch myself. I tried previously once before, but it didn't work as I expected. Does anyone have experience with this? I thought I just had to make the changes in the .rpy files, recompile and make a distributable, then copy and paste the new script files into the game.
can't you upload your version? you are amazing. The world needs more heroes like you. From what I read, the author doesn't seem very interested in fixing his game. but I wish you luck

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
can't you upload your version? you are amazing. The world needs more heroes like you. From what I read, the author doesn't seem very interested in fixing his game. but I wish you luck
What kind of OS are you using? Windows, Linux, or Mac?

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
window 10 e.e
This is the official release + bug fixes. I'll post a smaller version with script changes in the future.

Here you go:

It's the whole distributable package because I couldn't extract out the script.rpa file directly. The original game was compiled with an older version of renpy and Python, and replacing the files caused errors. You can try to copy and paste your saves into the saves folder, but they might be incompatible. If you notice any other scripting bugs, let me know, and once there's enough to justify another patch, I can do this again.

Changes:
-Fixed various scripting issues, including the day 35 beta path ntr dream.
-History log issue fixed. (The cause was a gui setting. I tried adding spaces between the lines, but this caused more issues. So I removed the setting entirely. I may look at it again in the future to make it look prettier, but for now, it works.)

Note:
I don't want to keep patching the same issues with each new official update, so hopefully the creator adds them to the official release. I've sent them the files and documentation. They could also take this file, decompile it, and build off it. It would be the exact same as their code, except with bug fixes and updated dependencies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
This is the official release + bug fixes. I'll post a smaller version with script changes in the future.

Here you go:
Mega

It's the whole distributable package because I couldn't extract out the script.rpa file directly. The original game was compiled with an older version of renpy and Python, and replacing the files caused errors. You can try to copy and paste your saves into the saves folder, but they might be incompatible. If you notice any other scripting bugs, let me know, and once there's enough to justify another patch, I can do this again.

Changes:
-Fixed various scripting issues, including the day 35 beta path ntr dream.
-History log issue fixed. (The cause was a gui setting. I tried adding spaces between the lines, but this caused more issues. So I removed the setting entirely. I may look at it again in the future to make it look prettier, but for now, it works.)

Note:
I don't want to keep patching the same issues with each new official update, so hopefully the creator adds them to the official release. I've sent them the files and documentation. They could also take this file, decompile it, and build off it. It would be the exact same as their code, except with bug fixes and updated dependencies.
thank you so much. you're the best. I hope the author reads you.

FKorus

Sep 7, 2019
Just played, the grammer could uses work, renders are find, but question do choices matter? I was on a route where my MC was fucking everyone but Sunny and Maude and Emma where fucking Marcus, yet in as my points where in the positive it jump into the alpha route showing me had a scene with Sunny. so is their a point where the paths between Alpha and Beta just go either way regardless of the choice you made before?

Reactions: Tekilala

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just played, the grammer could uses work, renders are find, but question do choices matter? I was on a route where my MC was fucking everyone but Sunny and Maude and Emma where fucking Marcus, yet in as my points where in the positive it jump into the alpha route showing me had a scene with Sunny. so is their a point where the paths between Alpha and Beta just go either way regardless of the choice you made before?
choices do matter but how big impact those have is diff. thing.

Reactions: FKorus

MightyGong33

Jan 28, 2018
I've played both Vanilla and NTR routes so far and enjoyed both. I'm just disappointed on how the Tracy and Marcus route was handled on the NTR route. The choices for the MC on either helping or refusing help Marcus bang Tracy leads to 2 different routes that could of developed so much more by the Dev. Marcus offering to help Tracy with cleaning if you agreed or hesitated out of the 3 choices when he calls you on the phone just leads to Marcus making out with Tracy with no development on how it happened and what will happen because MC spent the day studying and bolts when the sex is finally shown. Why couldn't there been choices for MC to ignore studying and focus on the development between Marcus and Tracy from cleaning upstairs to possibly drinking in the living room after the work which then leads them into Tracy's room as MC spies on them. Instead we get MC studies until night to see Marcus and Tracy already at it. We missed so much potential details on what happened before and after. It just happened way too fast and was cut abruptly. On the other option, if MC refuses to help Marcus, the later path is much different but again there was no development and the sex scene was wasted. Even with the MC knocked out from drinking, that doesn't give an excuse to not show what happened between Tracy and Marcus. Marcus clearly drugged MC to knock him out but he didn't do the same for Tracy, she ended up drunk but she still remembers what she and Marcus were doing while MC was wasted. Lastly, there still should of been an option to stop or watch Marcus continue the what he was doing with Tracy in her room. Another wasted hot sex scene there. These two potential sex scenes would of been better than all the content on the beach in the NTR route.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Can someone please explain the NTR On/Off flag for me?
And NTR dislike/like flag.

I normally like to play with NTR on and then try to beat the rival and get the girl.
IE I want the MC to get the girl, but if I mess up I want the NTR scene to happen... does it make sence.
(TLDR I play the Alpha path , but would like to play it with NTR on)

But it looks like if I switch NTR on with NTR Like Dislike, It actually changes the route?
So if Sunny and Tracy were into you and you swtich NTR on, do they start going out with Marcus!?

Can someone please explain?

Sorry I have not played the game in over a year. So I'm far behind.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Can someone please explain the NTR On/Off flag for me?
And NTR dislike/like flag.

I normally like to play with NTR on and then try to beat the rival and get the girl.
IE I want the MC to get the girl, but if I mess up I want the NTR scene to happen... does it make sence.
(TLDR I play the Alpha path , but would like to play it with NTR on)

But it looks like if I switch NTR on with NTR Like Dislike, It actually changes the route?
So if Sunny and Tracy were into you and you swtich NTR on, do they start going out with Marcus!?

Can someone please explain?

Sorry I have not played the game in over a year. So I'm far behind.
As you choose who you date about 23 days in it doesn't really matter,

I think the NTR route means you can participate or choose not to.

Also the game is so buggy, you can be on pure alpha and get an NTR scene, because instead of fixing the issue the dev basically lazily put in a work around that you need to know how to fix

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
he makes 1100$+ a month and another 300$+ on the other patreon. Thats loads of money for new pc (not to mention you can build or get someone to build you a new powerful pc for cheaper price )and coders and you will get extra for medium prostitues and a beach vacation.

Basically this is i have steady income +working other real life jobs, but i am too lazy do deliver on time and i dont care, people are sheep and they will give me money regardless.
Shouldnt be surprise since there are developers like this , like the tyrant one who makes thousands of money and hasnt made anything in the game for 3 years lol, or like the one from wife and mother who was milking them with teasing scenes for years.
As a wage that is utterly pathetic if his singular full time income. I used to earn more than that stacking shelves PART TIME four nights a week. What deluded fantasy land do YOU live in where he is affording vacations and prostitutes with that kind of income as a full time job?

Reactions: Palos69 and Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
As you choose who you date about 23 days in it doesn't really matter,

I think the NTR route means you can participate or choose not to.

Also the game is so buggy, you can be on pure alpha and get an NTR scene, because instead of fixing the issue the dev basically lazily put in a work around that you need to know how to fix
The NTR switch is working disappointing.

I switched it on (NTR On NTR Dislike)
And the next day Sunny and Tracy were all into Marcus, even though on my playthrough they had nothing to do with Marcus and were already doing sexy shit with the MC.

It was also the first time that I was starting to do sexy things with the teachers (Except Carla that has been dating the MC since way back). With the switch on, the principle immediately starts banging the teacher, and with it switched off, the scene playes out completely different.

I find this mechanic extremely disappointing, since it looks almost like the route is determined by this flag instead of your choices in the game....

Not bashing the game. I actually like the game quite a bit. But the way the NTR flag works is disappointing for me.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
you need to mark them as yours otherwise marcus will fuck'em
Mark them as Mine (MC) AFTER switching on the switch?
The were already marked as min before the switch....Will play around with it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
The NTR switch is working disappointing.

I switched it on (NTR On NTR Dislike)
And the next day Sunny and Tracy were all into Marcus, even though on my playthrough they had nothing to do with Marcus and were already doing sexy shit with the MC.

It was also the first time that I was starting to do sexy things with the teachers (Except Carla that has been dating the MC since way back). With the switch on, the principle immediately starts banging the teacher, and with it switched off, the scene playes out completely different.

I find this mechanic extremely disappointing, since it looks almost like the route is determined by this flag instead of your choices in the game....

Not bashing the game. I actually like the game quite a bit. But the way the NTR flag works is disappointing for me.
You can tell it was a band-aid solution. I'm rewriting the game for fun, and it's script code is some of the worst organized I've seen in a renpy game. I'm not 100% convinced they're working with a programmer at all, or they switch people so often that it's become too time consuming to fix.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You can tell it was a band-aid solution. I'm rewriting the game for fun, and it's script code is some of the worst organized I've seen in a renpy game. I'm not 100% convinced they're working with a programmer at all, or they switch people so often that it's become too time consuming to fix.
I think he was very ambitious at the start. I have seen the initial walkthrough, and it was complicated as hell, switching between Apha/Beta and full on NTR paths. The decision should have been based on RP/lust and corruption points of the girls together with MC confidence.

It seems like halfway through the game, the dev just decided "Fuck this" and now reads everything of the NTR On/Off and dislike/like flags, abandoning the previous values.

Not the worse decision, but good to know at least. (Take the fun out of it a bit, since now NTR is hard blocked on my playthrough.)

I will now just set NTR to Off and play the game as Alpha by default.

"A struggle with sin" is kind of my goto game in terms of How I think NTR should be implemented in a game.
I think that was kind of the idea of the dev in the beginning.
(The Spell book also tried and failed to implement it like that)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So you basically have 3 paths

NTR Off = Alpha
NTR On + NTR Dislike = Beta
NTR ON + NTR Like = NTR

Beta and NTR paths look very similar to me...I would guess you are "friends" with Marcus on Beta path?

Reactions: Trainer7
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes