Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
In the Animation Preview, King shared the visual of Marcus getting a Handjob in the hospital. Also, in the NTR dislike route, Marcus is not in the hospital but at home.
I don't see any new posts from King, so where'd you see that?

exsomon

May 11, 2020
ur game is prime, a little bit NTR to spicy up
yes more ntr, more cry
from ntr haters,
started with good ntr potential,
creampied tracy home return on day 5
29 more days and she is untouched in ntr path
i do not are about sunny much and she is not that much ntr stuff

Reactions: Krat0$

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
day36 alpha morning2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Culture shock chapter 3 v0.1 Teasers 1

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing great so talking about the next update the progress has been going at a decent speed. I have completed around 300 renders with 8 to 10 animations.

Version 0.1 will consist of 2 days of gameplay for both the routes. And by looking at the game size now adding more content in the build will make the game size more and you and we both will be having uploading and downloading problems. So the next update will come in a new build and the game will start from day34 for the Ntr route and day35 for the Alpha route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I'm confused...are we not able to have emma be with us without her cheating? I literally followed the walkthrough and she keeps saying shes mc's girlfriend and the I get a cuck scene where she fucks Marcus right in front of me. Anyone know what Happened?
game had brainfart and didn't mark her as gf before that, players have to manually mark it.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
game had brainfart and didn't mark her as gf before that, players have to manually mark it.
You fool?? play the game first you are having brainfart. In this game Emma is automatically your GF. It's just the route gets divided in 2 alpha and beta after the day26 party event. Emma remains your GF in both the route in beta emma now cheats on mc and in alpha she is fully loyal to mc.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes