• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
hey
does any1 know how to get boss sex scene open with Tracy ???

im only getting Marcus route with Tracy ... even Lucas scene is not there after the first interaction ...
there is no boss sex scene yet
no renders in the game
but lucas scene is in beta path, make sure NTR is enabled in options menu and take slutty beta choices

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
What the fuck man sister sex scenes only in ntr route how's that fair mc has to grind for scenes in alpha route and sunny is fucking marcus like a whore. Also ntr is not completely avoidable in alpha route Emma is fucking marcus behind MC's back in alpha route. Guys don't play this shitty game dev is insane. This is completely ntr focused game so why tag ntr avoidable in genre. Fucking crazy man.

ntrpal

Apr 9, 2024
Also massage lady scenes are ntr there are two scenes where she fucking another dude and Marcus.
Do you consider those NTR scenes? She does all three characters for money, I thought.

I mean.. she's got to eat. And it would be hard to live off a single john that's also a college student.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Do you consider those NTR scenes? She does all three characters for money, I thought.

I mean.. she's got to eat.
Ntr is ntr bruh and if she did that for money then that means she is a whore who sells her body for money then why she didn't have sex with mc what is the plan of dev with her in future will mc also have to grind for her love or trust or mc have to date that whore for fucking her

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
What the fuck man sister sex scenes only in ntr route how's that fair mc has to grind for scenes in alpha route and sunny is fucking marcus like a whore. Also ntr is not completely avoidable in alpha route Emma is fucking marcus behind MC's back in alpha route. Guys don't play this shitty game dev is insane. This is completely ntr focused game so why tag ntr avoidable in genre. Fucking crazy man.
Alpha has more scenes than beta, period. If you haven't noticed that, you're as blind as a goddamned bat or aren't playing the game correctly

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Alpha has more scenes than beta, period. If you haven't noticed that, you're as blind as a goddamned bat or aren't playing the game correctly
I'm talking about sister's scenes with mc. There is only one sex scene with her and mc at the end. And in ntr route mrcus was fucking her from very early in the game there are 4 or 5 sex scenes with her and marcus in the game. And MC's scenes are same in both routes. And where marcus has been fucking every girls from early in the game. So how's MC's scenes is more than marcus?

ntrpal

Apr 9, 2024
Ntr is ntr bruh and if she did that for money then that means she is a whore who sells her body for money then why she didn't have sex with mc what is the plan of dev with her in future will mc also have to grind for her love or trust or mc have to date that whore for fucking her
Bruh, the dev has no plan. That's why there half dozen side characters that have no impact.

I haven't done a full run of the game in a while. I thought it was well established that she was a prostitute, but if that's not the case, than that's a fair point. It should be better defined.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Bruh, the dev has no plan. That's why there half dozen side characters that have no impact.

I haven't done a full run of the game in a while. I thought it was well established that she was a prostitute, but if that's not the case, than that's a fair point. It should be better defined.
Let's just say she is a prostitute so okay that's fine if she's having sex with other people but about Emma mc has dated her even after that she is fucking marcus and insulting mc that mc has a tiny cock etc. And mc has been masturbating like a looser. Correct me if I'm wrong. Is she also a prostitute?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes