exsomon

May 11, 2020
What yes will it vanilla (love) route or ntr?
like usual both, but real question is will it be worth the wait?
Ntr path is left way behind alpha path.
That unknown girls in teaser is possibly added to add more alpha stuff as in alpha path all girls were fucked apart from some teachers and no body cares about them either
NTR path has still got Tracy untouched

ntrpal

Apr 9, 2024
Is the content on this version the same as the content on the fan remake on the latest updates?
The fan remake is not caught up. It uses the same images but they've started replacing some of the oldr ones. They've said recently that their not going to include all the content from the original game, so its worth playing both if you like the characters.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
The fan remake is not caught up. It uses the same images but they've started replacing some of the oldr ones. They've said recently that their not going to include all the content from the original game, so its worth playing both if you like the characters.
Thanks for answering guess ill download this one as well been a while since i played this game.

Kylearthur7121993

Jan 23, 2021
Why is it the pictures look good and graphics look decent only for it to look awful when starting the game? It just seems all renders have this issue where it looks like the pictures have this light haze/static. im running A 1440TI with a 2560x1440
not only this game either. some games look outstandin, others I practically just auto skip through till the end cuz it immediately checks me out Mentally

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrDL

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why is it the pictures look good and graphics look decent only for it to look awful when starting the game? It just seems all renders have this issue where it looks like the pictures have this light haze/static. im running A 1440TI with a 2560x1440
not only this game either. some games look outstandin, others I practically just auto skip through till the end cuz it immediately checks me out Mentally
Well, the game started in 2018, so it is 6 years old at this point.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
like usual both, but real question is will it be worth the wait?
Ntr path is left way behind alpha path.
That unknown girls in teaser is possibly added to add more alpha stuff as in alpha path all girls were fucked apart from some teachers and no body cares about them either
NTR path has still got Tracy untouched
How much content do you want. Is it not enough that whore sister of mc is fucking marcus. There should not be more ntr content in future I want vanilla route only. When ntr is in any game it spoil whole game. The alpha player can't enjoy the game even if ntr is optional. Also it would be best if dev add Marcus's sister and mother where mc can bone them in front of marcus so then this will be equal comperable game in both routes.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
How much content do you want. Is it not enough that whore sister of mc is fucking marcus. There should not be more ntr content in future I want vanilla route only. When ntr is in any game it spoil whole game. The alpha player can't enjoy the game even if ntr is optional. Also it would be best if dev add Marcus's sister and mother where mc can bone them in front of marcus so then this will be equal comperable game in both routes.
Sorry pal, kinks are different, i like to see hidden mother NTR stuff, like in early NTRMan games which had hinted this would include that in day 5 but probably due to monetary reasons abandoned that idea and got rid of potential males and only had Marcus who would only seen as an horny teenager by a hot milf, luckily this update implies other guys will be involved in the game, more cocks for mc to block.
Unfortunately 6 to 8 months for that is too much wait time

Reactions: Krat0$ and KiGa
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes