LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Sunny is where it's at, but all girls will get some love.
And i hope for some family playtime with Sunny and Tracy(the aunt can join).

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
From the Discord:
"In 1 week or 10 days Teasers 3 coming. And clear date for the release. Confirmed"

Hey Dev will you continue the mom modeling in the alpha path?? Because in the game i see marcus mom was asking if Tracy have another person to modeling with her it will be great if the mc can modeling with mom

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Hello i
am new can you pass me the link of the discord please
I’m not the dev of the game, nor do I have the ability to share the Discord. You have to be a member of their Patreon. I think the free tier membership can give you access.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Honeycam 2024-05-26 22-50-28.gif

Working on last event.

Working on the last event photoshoot., I want to share teasers from the photoshoot event so that's why I didn't upload teasers 3 last month. So teasers 3 will be coming next week or in the next weekends with the release date news also.
Above anime is from the current update. (the images were not edited)

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
In wit
View attachment 3717649

Working on last event.

Working on the last event photoshoot., I want to share teasers from the photoshoot event so that's why I didn't upload teasers 3 last month. So teasers 3 will be coming next week or in the next weekends with the release date news also.
Above anime is from the current update. (the images were not edited)

In whith path will this event be in The Alpha or the Beta?? Or will it be in both route

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
In wit

In whith path will this event be in The Alpha or the Beta?? Or will it be in both route
Of course in beta route cause dev like beta route very much. Man what are you asking think before asking. If you are sniffing around for a game where mc is incharge where all girls loves only him. Then you are in wrong place. In this game you will be cucked at some no matter which route you choose . If you choose alpha route then you will be dominated by the girls. Mc is looser in the game. And if you are into this then mind me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dirtydan6996

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Of course in beta route cause dev like beta route very much. Man what are you asking think before asking. If you are sniffing around for a game where mc is incharge where all girls loves only him. Then you are in wrong place. In this game you will be cucked at some no matter which route you choose . If you choose alpha route then you will be dominated by the girls. Mc is looser in the game. And if you are into this then mind me

Trust me i see your point;) but sorry to disapoint you but as far (King of bug)the dev:ROFLMAO: is doing lazy i never get cuck in the Alpha path the only thing who had getting in my nerd was the bug of the Marcus Emma scene in James room but i allready get ride of this bug with (Universal ren py mod) it's true that dev is more into the Beta route but my broh you don't need to exagerate i don't know if we are playing the same game me in my alpha route the girls is not the dominant for example in alpha path auntie is completly adict and begging for mc's cock it's just in the Beta thing got more devilry:geek:

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes