panto

Nov 15, 2017
View attachment 3717649

Working on last event.

Working on the last event photoshoot., I want to share teasers from the photoshoot event so that's why I didn't upload teasers 3 last month. So teasers 3 will be coming next week or in the next weekends with the release date news also.
Above anime is from the current update. (the images were not edited)
That is disappointing, I feel like this update will be an absolute disappointment. No one is asking for a massage or tanning scene again with a character no one cares about. I hope i am proven otherwise.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
That's not completely true, mc is completely looser in the game for example tracy and sunny never respect him in alpha route. If you played it correctly then remember the point where Marcus was in the mc's house with tracy and sunny and where some dialogue popup and they insult mc in front of Marcus in alpha route. So you can completely make sense Marcus has more respected than mc. And also the scenes are very good in beta route compare to alpha route. So you can see that dev is only care about beta fans.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
That's not completely true, mc is completely looser in the game for example tracy and sunny never respect him in alpha route. If you played it correctly then remember the point where Marcus was in the mc's house with tracy and sunny and where some dialogue popup and they insult mc in front of Marcus in alpha route. So you can completely make sense Marcus has more respected than mc. And also the scenes are very good in beta route compare to alpha route. So you can see that dev is only care about beta fans.
I never see a disrescpect scene between Mc and Sunny or he's mom in front of Marcus in alpha can you remind me the dialogue or is that another bug it's true that Mc is more into the Beta but who am i to complain he was allready kind to create an alpha path in a Ntr plot
And the dialogue you say can be a bug because this game have plenty but for i only had one bug is the Emma Marcus scene after all is good

One thing make me worry in the alpha path is in the Motel we get two option for Sunny oral or fuck for sure after so long i fuck her but if choose that she will fug (ran away) in never come back in the house because the lewd message of Tracy i don't know why Dev is make thing complicate in the alpha if he barely care but in my (True crime):p expérience when people fug that never end good:confused: of course in the case of sunny it wil be not an homicide but a sexual interest so i see the Ntr give me one of he's eyes anyway hope to see in next update if i am right or just paranoid:geek:

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I never see a disrescpect scene between Mc and Sunny or he's mom in front of Marcus in alpha can you remind me the dialogue or is that another bug it's true that Mc is more into the Beta but who am i to complain he was allready kind to create an alpha path in a Ntr plot
And the dialogue you say can be a bug because this game have plenty but for i only had one bug is the Emma Marcus scene after all is good

One thing make me worry in the alpha path is in the Motel we get two option for Sunny oral or fuck for sure after so long i fuck her but if choose that she will fug (ran away) in never come back in the house because the lewd message of Tracy i don't know why Dev is make thing complicate in the alpha if he barely care but in my (True crime):p expérience when people fug that never end good:confused: of course in the case of sunny it wil be not an homicide but a sexual interest so i see the Ntr give me one of he's eyes anyway hope to see in next update if i am right or just paranoid:geek:
You said to yourself that sunny will never come back to the house so that means she will go with Marcus at some point in alpha route I mean if she is that sensitive then why is she fucking Marcus like a whore in beta route. Dev is a huge cuck he only make alpha route cause he wanted to make fun of us. I mean why he is doing that he should be completely focused on beta route and never make any alpha route.

• Haha
Reactions: Dirtydan6996

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
You said to yourself that sunny will never come back to the house so that means she will go with Marcus at some point in alpha route I mean if she is that sensitive then why is she fucking Marcus like a whore in beta route. Dev is a huge cuck he only make alpha route cause he wanted to make fun of us. I mean why he is doing that he should be completely focused on beta route and never make any alpha route.
I understand ,me too i am a little disapointing and very Furious how dev andle the 2 path for exemple in the party Marcus get to fuck both girl in the threesome (beta)in how the hell in the alpha path mc get just a blowjob and a face sitting from sophie yeah i guess this dev is completly make fun of us ts.. sadly you can see i am very interresting lin this game because the alpha path but if i told i was choosen this game by mistake you"ll not believe me when i saw this game in my mind the ntr will be a sort of punishment for your bad choice like (Babysitter) but it seem like my broh is too lazy to create some Challenge in the game.

What can i say? I allready playing it in stuck in it i can not leave this geme with all this frustrations i hope in the future we will not see a bug in the alpha path like Tracy fucking some random black or white dude and i almost forget this game have a Harem tag so all woman need to ride mc without an exeption Sophie and also Marcus mom i hope to see her blowing mc no matter if it will be in a decent update all girl need to get fucked by mc if no how the hell is the matter to put an harem tag

And i need to precis you can avoid Sunny to ran away but you will not take her virginity you will have to wait...next update it's because of this i recomend you if you still playing this game to create two save page one when you took her virginity and one when you give her oral sex in case our genius dev would make an collapse and put a Ntr scene in the middle of the alpha path

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I understand ,me too i am a little disapointing and very Furious how dev andle the 2 path for exemple in the party Marcus get to fuck both girl in the threesome (beta)in how the hell in the alpha path mc get just a blowjob and a face sitting from sophie yeah i guess this dev is completly make fun of us ts.. sadly you can see i am very interresting lin this game because the alpha path but if i told i was choosen this game by mistake you"ll not believe me when i saw this game in my mind the ntr will be a sort of punishment for your bad choice like (Babysitter) but it seem like my broh is too lazy to create some Challenge in the game.

What can i say? I allready playing it in stuck in it i can not leave this geme with all this frustrations i hope in the future we will not see a bug in the alpha path like Tracy fucking some random black or white dude and i almost forget this game have a Harem tag so all woman need to ride mc without an exeption Sophie and also Marcus mom i hope to see her blowing mc no matter if it will be in a decent update all girl need to get fucked by mc if no how the hell is the matter to put an harem tag

And i need to precis you can avoid Sunny to ran away but you will not take her virginity you will have to wait...next update it's because of this i recomend you if you still playing this game to create two save page one when you took her virginity and one when you give her oral sex in case our genius dev would make an collapse and put a Ntr scene in the middle of the alpha path
He will exactly do it what you said if mc took her virginity she'll end up banging with Marcus this is very shitty game. I'm planing to go to his pateron account with some of my friends and report his game until it got banned from pateron. If you want you can also help me. Cause you will get nothing from this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Dirtydan6996

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
He will exactly do it what you said if mc took her virginity she'll end up banging with Marcus this is very shitty game. I'm planing to go to his pateron account with some of my friends and report his game until it got banned from pateron. If you want you can also help me. Cause you will get nothing from this game.
You need therapy and to touch grass. It's a fucking game my guy. Why would you try to take away someone's livelihood? That's actual psychotic behavior. Just hit ignore on the game and move the fuck on.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
You need therapy and to touch grass. It's a fucking game my guy. Why would you try to take away someone's livelihood? That's actual psychotic behavior. Just hit ignore on the game and move the fuck on.
Oh I'm psychotic and what he is doing is less psychotic by plunging the ntr in alpha route. He is playing with our emotions. And I think he needs therapy more than me.

Tobi2424

Dec 30, 2023
It's really not fair that on the way to the beta the scenes are better, in fact I think his biggest mistake was adding more routes instead of focusing on just one because the beta would be a perfect game, it wouldn't be a farce in the part in that mc plays and fucks all the girls on the alpha route, the truth is that our mc is a beta even when he is on the alpha route

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
It's really not fair that on the way to the beta the scenes are better, in fact I think his biggest mistake was adding more routes instead of focusing on just one because the beta would be a perfect game, it wouldn't be a farce in the part in that mc plays and fucks all the girls on the alpha route, the truth is that our mc is a beta even when he is on the alpha route
Yes you are right mc is looser and no one respect him. And mother and sister are size queen slut they want bigger cocks which mc don't have. So dev should work on only beta route then we wouldn't stick around and move on.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Nah broh if you don't like this game you can let it slide give him a chance beside it was just my idea but
Nah broh you can let it slide besides it was just my vision of thing but i don't think repot this will make good for any of us and the chance for sunny to get Ntred in the alpha is very slow that's true she's very mad at mc bacause he fuck her mom but i don't think she wil hang out with Marcus because in the alpha sunny barely take atention to Marcus presense the Dev is allready doing a shitty job i don't want you to go in the same level as him if you don't like this i recommend you to play another game you will see you will forgot this game in some day

We need a Mc like this in Ntr game Screenshot_20240609-205508.png
I recomment you to play this game name (Where it all began) is a avoidable Ntr game no matter if you turn on the Ntr only your choice can avoid them and i allready show you the mc he's not a nerd like the mc of culture shock so don't waste youre time in culture shock if you don't like it

Reactions: Kreeto and Palos69

Tobi2424

Dec 30, 2023
I agree that it's extreme to report the game, but I understand the frustration and thinking that you're going to play the alpha route where you have control of everything, but that doesn't happen until it feels like the game creator just added the alpha route to make fun of the players who follow this alpha route Until the beginning of the game you humiliate yourself when you tell Marcos not to get close to his family, let's see if at some point the game creator will put Marcos' mother and sister in the game so that our MC can take revenge and have sex with them.

Reactions: Kreeto and Palos69

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Nah broh if you don't like this game you can let it slide give him a chance beside it was just my idea but

Nah broh you can let it slide besides it was just my vision of thing but i don't think repot this will make good for any of us and the chance for sunny to get Ntred in the alpha is very slow that's true she's very mad at mc bacause he fuck her mom but i don't think she wil hang out with Marcus because in the alpha sunny barely take atention to Marcus presense the Dev is allready doing a shitty job i don't want you to go in the same level as him if you don't like this i recommend you to play another game you will see you will forgot this game in some day

We need a Mc like this in Ntr game View attachment 3723211
I recomment you to play this game name (Where it all began) is a avoidable Ntr game no matter if you turn on the Ntr only your choice can avoid them and i allready show you the mc he's not a nerd like the mc of culture shock so don't waste youre time in culture shock if you don't like it
Nah man I'm not that evil as dev, he can do whatever he please with his game. But there are two scenes which are very painful to see one is Emma's scene in alpha route and second Tracy's extra scene. They are very irritating some times. If dev have made scenes bit Challengeble then it would be win win situation for both routes. But looks like he doesn't care about anything he only care about his fetish. But whatever, take a cold one and chill I'm not going to snitch some entertainment from people at least beta fans getting something from the game.

Reactions: Palos69

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I agree that it's extreme to report the game, but I understand the frustration and thinking that you're going to play the alpha route where you have control of everything, but that doesn't happen until it feels like the game creator just added the alpha route to make fun of the players who follow this alpha route Until the beginning of the game you humiliate yourself when you tell Marcos not to get close to his family, let's see if at some point the game creator will put Marcos' mother and sister in the game so that our MC can take revenge and have sex with them.
[/QUOTE
Yeah i agree don't need to report this game for me report this because the aloha route is not a valuable reaso
Yeah that will be too extreme but dev doesnt helping at all all those frustracted people had they own manner to control not every body who s thinking like me also i see a favouritism for the Beta like Marcus is the incarnation of dev himself in the game that's why all those shitty in the alpha path example Marcus gilfriend is unfuckable even in a (*THREESOME*") wtf dude we are talking about Threesome 1,2,3 people who having sex in the same time how the hell sophie's pussy is missing i allready playing this game i will not forgive myself too walk away with all those frustration because the harem tag Mc will get to fuck all girl and marcus mom too if dev not givinh us a marcus favouritism move

[/QUOTE
Yeah that would be too extreme but dev doenst help at all i think if we were making a least this game would be easely in the top 3 right after Big Brother

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Nah man I'm not that evil as dev, he can do whatever he please with his game. But there are two scenes which are very painful to see one is Emma's scene in alpha route and second Tracy's extra scene. They are very irritating some times. If dev have made scenes bit Challengeble then it would be win win situation for both routes. But looks like he doesn't care about anything he only care about his fetish. But whatever, take a cold one and chill I'm not going to snitch some entertainment from people at least beta fans getting something from the game.
Yeah thats pretty sad it's because of this i dindnt see none of the extras scene i had predicted he's move thanks god i only see one bug because have a lot of people who play the full size game the said have more bug like in the beach and in the party me i am playing the compressed so the comoressor allready put some bugfix but sadly the bug of emma can not be fixed unless you get ride with the dev console or Universal ren py mod dev it's too lazy to make some Challenge in the alpha and i think if he want he can save the alpha path by mc banging marcus girlfriend or he's mom and send him the recording as for the chalenging i think it's way too late Marcus and the other dude barely interfere with the girls in the alpha path so i guess no challenge for us alpha player for now or forever depending on how sucker dev will be in the future

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
I haven't seen all this latest stuff with Tracy - but i did turn NTR off, or whatever the option is, but still got cucked by Marcus and Emma glitch even though the very next day she starts to call you her boyfriend (big bug).

If there is more cuck(NTR) and not sharing(NTR) even though you've chosen to not see it then i'll be cancelling my patreon support. I'm not totally against any NTR but like to have the option to do a run through with it and without it - if the player chooses to not go down the NTR path bt is force to see it anyway, that is bullshit! ** like i said at the start of this, i havent seen the Tracy scene, but if its there, after choosing to turn it off or use a different path, then sayonara. cancel my Patreon support.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
T
I haven't seen all this latest stuff with Tracy - but i did turn NTR off, or whatever the option is, but still got cucked by Marcus and Emma glitch even though the very next day she starts to call you her boyfriend (big bug).

If there is more cuck(NTR) and not sharing(NTR) even though you've chosen to not see it then i'll be cancelling my patreon support. I'm not totally against any NTR but like to have the option to do a run through with it and without it - if the player chooses to not go down the NTR path bt is force to see it anyway, that is bullshit! ** like i said at the start of this, i havent seen the Tracy scene, but if its there, after choosing to turn it off or use a different path, then sayonara. cancel my Patreon support.
The tracy scene you are talking about i think is in the extra scene so you need a code to view it and for the bug of emma you can get ride of it by using universal renpy mod you'll have to wait for her to turn on the tv and in the mode it will be two path True and False change it to false and she will ask you if she can sit next to you after that i don't think have more bug but the dev can't be trustworthy if your playing the game until the next update i recomend every alpha player to have the mode ready in case our genius dev decide to make another collapse of Marcus fucking another girl Sophie doesn't count

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes