botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Everything I have seen posted is about NTR and the error in the day_10 files. My problem is that at random my game will start running backwards. I will click to go to the next dialogue and instead it will move backwards, then forward, then backwards twice. Am I the only one who is experiencing this issue, or are there others. And most importantly, is there a fix?
Mouseclick on the left side of the screen backwards, right side forward. I also don't like this feature, but have seen it in several games.

Reactions: herrbertold

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Mouseclick on the left side of the screen backwards, right side forward. I also don't like this feature, but have seen it in several games.
Apparently i'm an idiot :eek:, but i never noticed a feature like this in any of the games i've played :oops:

U

User_17502

It might have been set when King uploaded it.
You can turn it off if you don't like it in the settings.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Apparently i'm an idiot :eek:, but i never noticed a feature like this in any of the games i've played :oops:
This only happens when you activate rollback function for left or right mouse button in your option settings screen. i always have this option off.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay... just wanted to say thank you to @Heartlessnobody95
You are engaging here in a friendly and fair way, even though some people here are really driving on the entitlement lane today and seem to forget that they play your game for free and that at the end of the day it is still your game, not ours.

Which means, even though I might not like some bits the story is moving to, I still accept that it is your baby and that you make the decisions.

That being said, it doesn't hurt to listen to what the players think, even us pirates here and I wish more devs were willing to listen to people outside of their patreons as some decisions they make are just stupid as fuck and clearly just made to please their patreons, not because it is the best for the game,,, but I do digress, because as I already established I do not count you among those.

But please, either get rid of these stupid math quizzes or use simpler stuff. It hurts my head after a long day at work to think about drawing graphs and I would probably have to actually draw them, to get it right and that's really, really too much effort.

And I really wanted to smack that Raj bitch hard, for hitting Sophie like that. I hope we get a chance to turn the table on her at one point and then I'd let Sophie be the one to crack the whip.

D

Deleted member 883569

I just finished playing and good update guys.
I did not follow the thread to not see spoliers.
I was a bit misplaced at first, by the scenes of Marcus/Sunny and his father/Tracy, because I'm doing the alpha route. But they were good said scenes, it gives a little more difficulty to the game and makes you think that it is not only choosing a route choice and the rivals disappear (That father and son will already have their deserved revenge :devilish: ). Although I would have liked that there was the option that the MC intervened in one of the two cases.
Maude a pretty crazy ;), Emma is a love :love:. Poor Sophie had a hard time with Dr. Rai :eek: haha

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_17502

This only happens when you activate rollback function for left or right mouse button in your option settings screen. i always have this option off.
I was the idiot that set it to on while I was working since my scroll wheel wasn't working. I will make sure to change that for next update XD
Okay... just wanted to say thank you to @Heartlessnobody95
You are engaging here in a friendly and fair way, even though some people here are really driving on the entitlement lane today and seem to forget that they play your game for free and that at the end of the day it is still your game, not ours.

Which means, even though I might not like some bits the story is moving to, I still accept that it is your baby and that you make the decisions.

That being said, it doesn't hurt to listen to what the players think, even us pirates here and I wish more devs were willing to listen to people outside of their patreons as some decisions they make are just stupid as fuck and clearly just made to please their patreons, not because it is the best for the game,,, but I do digress, because as I already established I do not count you among those.

But please, either get rid of these stupid math quizzes or use simpler stuff. It hurts my head after a long day at work to think about drawing graphs and I would probably have to actually draw them, to get it right and that's really, really too much effort.
Thank you for the compliments.
I got my start here on f95 so I will always have a soft spot in my heart for this community.
Though I realize that I may be losing some money due to people pirating the game, I hope that our product is good enough that people decide to support us anyway.
That being said I have a pretty clear goal in mind and while I do listen to all suggestions, I will say that patron responses are given more weight (They can actually vote on content. XD) But even then I won't change the story of the game but I might change the execution. I am of the opinion that losing sight of the story is how most interesting games become developmental messes.

Specifically with respect to the quizzes, I included them because they allow for believable reputation building as well as character development within the school. This also doesn't rely on moon logic so when our MC does some "advanced stuff" down the line it makes sense that he would have those capabilities.
However if feedback on Patreon concurs, I might end up making these quizzes less strenuous based on intelligence level.

Edit: It seems I can't spell anymore. What a great problem for a writer. XD

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I was the idiot that set it to on while I was working since my scroll wheel wasn't working. I will make sure to change that for next update XD

I got my start here on f95 so I will always have a soft spot in my heart for this community.
Though I realize that I may be losing some money due to people pirating the game, I hope that our product is good enough that people decide to support us anyway.
That being said I have a pretty clear goal in mind and while I do listen to all suggestions, I will say that patron responses are given more weight (They can actually vote on content. XD) But even then I won't change the story of the game but I might change the execution. I am of the opinion that losing sight of the story is how most interesting games become developmental messes.

Specifically with respect to the quizzes, I included them because they allow for believable reputation building as well as character development within the school. This also doesn't rely on moon logic so when our MC does some "advanced stuff" down the line it makes sense that he would have those capabilities.
However if feedback on Patreon concurs, I might end up making these quizzes less strenuous based on intelligence level.

Edit: It seems I can't spell anymore. What a great problem for a writer. XD
I do have to agree the tests are kinda tedious as far as the story goes its really good though im curious when the mc will lose his v card and to which beauty hopefully sunny but id settle for any of them really

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
though im curious when the mc will lose his v card and to which beauty hopefully sunny but id settle for any of them really
Hoping it will be Tracy here, afterall she needs her proteins after a long shift at work :whistle:

Reactions: Koulo077

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Mom/boss scene it would be great if one of these happened:-
1) the mom smartly delivers a burn to the boss at the end like saying ( ohhh well it's good you have a wild imagination because you aren't getting anything beyond it then laugh her ass off while walking away ) or a better burn your choice

2) the son gets to talk with her later and show support/ protection as well as asserting himself as her man who will defend her ( since its alpha show the mc vowing revenge in his thoughts as well that would be cool )

That should end the mom/boss alpha route scene perfectly ( without ruining or removing it in case its vital to the story )

The only problem with sis / markus is scene is markus staying in the room well the dev wanted us to enjoy markus getting ignored well trust me we will love seeing markus getting kicked out by sis after getting ignored as well
That will also be perfect for alpha ( show the mc laughing in markus face as he is leaving and markus being angry that's gooooold)

Those are my opinions to perfect those major scenes for alpha males out there

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
1) the mom smartly delivers a burn to the boss at the end like saying ( ohhh well it's good you have a wild imagination because you aren't getting anything beyond it then laugh her ass off while walking away ) or a better burn your choice
burn-meme.jpg

Reactions: Shardoom

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
I agree with botc76 m8 we have to thank you for your game...
Sry i forgot that before & I love that you are so open for discussion with community here!
I know that patreons has always priority for devs but i think the good criticism is always welcomed :)

You don't have to change anything in the story... the story is perfect... just some technicalities so Alpha path don't looks at some points like a Beta, the Beta path looks good for now tho ;)

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018

2) the son gets to talk with her later and show support/ protection as well as asserting himself as her man who will defend her ( since its alpha show the mc vowing revenge in his thoughts as well that would be cool )

That should end the mom/boss alpha route scene perfectly ( without ruining or removing it in case its vital to the story )

The only problem with sis / markus is scene is markus staying in the room well the dev wanted us to enjoy markus getting ignored well trust me we will love seeing markus getting kicked out by sis after getting ignored as well
That will also be perfect for alpha ( show the mc laughing in markus face as he is leaving and markus being angry that's gooooold)

Those are my opinions to perfect those major scenes for alpha males out there
Well said :)

Reactions: fappenings

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Someone mentioned a walkthrough, any love in that regard? I always have trouble with saves, and wanted to make sure I was maxing each path.

x666

Dec 10, 2017
The problem for most of the ppl is that both paths looks like Beta
That was my point, if someone is looking for a game where they can play an alpha, I'm surprised they pick this up.

Anyway, it wasn't a bash on anyone. I've played this game since the beginning and I've felt that the cucking has been present throughout the game regardless of paths, although more so in the actual cucking path of course. Now, I like it like that, and it's why I think this is a really good game.

But if I wasn't interested in ntr I'd probably look elsewhere.

Reactions: fappenings
U

User_17502

That was my point, if someone is looking for a game where they can play an alpha, I'm surprised they pick this up.

Anyway, it wasn't a bash on anyone. I've played this game since the beginning and I've felt that the cucking has been present throughout the game regardless of paths, although more so in the actual cucking path of course. Now, I like it like that, and it's why I think this is a really good game.

But if I wasn't interested in ntr I'd probably look elsewhere.
I think with this next update I can make the beginning of the story more clear. That if a player chooses to follow the ALPHA route the player will then be pushing the Mc to change from his Beta virgin self.

I didn't want to make just another stupid horny kid Main Character. Instead I wanted to create a story where the player can change this weak virgin dude into an Alpha male. This change is driven by the giant Culture Shock he gets hit with when he moves to Honolulu.
or
The player can choose to follow through with the natural course of events if the MC does not change from his powerless Beta Self. Then the Mc can choose to hate his new life and try to change it or watch it happen and learn to enjoy it.

I hope this explanation makes more sense.

TLDR:

You decide his fate.

Become an ALPHA
or
Stay a BETA

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes