Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day10.rpy", line 91, in script
    if day9james_call == True:
  File "game/day10.rpy", line 91, in <module>
NameError: name 'day9james_call' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Z:\Users\thoriverson\Documents\v\CultureShock-0.70-pc\CultureShock-0.70-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "Z:\Users\thoriverson\Documents\v\CultureShock-0.70-pc\CultureShock-0.70-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "Z:\Users\thoriverson\Documents\v\CultureShock-0.70-pc\CultureShock-0.70-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Culture Shock 0.70
Sat Feb 02 03:10:55 2019

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Z:\Users\thoriverson\Documents\v\CultureShock-0.70-pc\CultureShock-0.70-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "Z:\Users\thoriverson\Documents\v\CultureShock-0.70-pc\CultureShock-0.70-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "Z:\Users\thoriverson\Documents\v\CultureShock-0.70-pc\CultureShock-0.70-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Culture Shock 0.70
Sat Feb 02 03:10:55 2019
Will be releasing final bugfix with game soon.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
after all those talks and including my own advice, my point to you @Heartlessnobody95 @King of Lust will be that rather than making the alpha route all the time trying to drive off guys from mom and sis, you start by making more assets into the relationship of the mom and sis with mc.
Otherwise all we get in the alpha route is us alltime driving guys out and no scenes at all from the girls....(why continue to waste doing renders and scenes of those guys when you can make scenes of the mc having good times with the girls? i think until now is ok since you wanted the mc having a reason to start change into an alpha but there is so many updates people who dont like this type of content can take, as i said before i think is a bit forcefull for a non ntr route, also i dont think a mother will allow someone talking like that in her own house where his son and daughter can Heard)
is your game and you can ignore the advice some of us give to you, but i think part of growing up as a dev is also to listen to the people, after all the support come from the people that play and like the game. ;)

i will keep my eye on this game and see how you grow up, after all you guys just started and there is a lot to learn from all this, having accs here and making time in replying us is certainly one of the things that will help you guys in the long time and also shows "the kind of devs you are" (if is not clear i intend that as a compliment, no one will be here if they dont give a shit about what people think, so thanks for the game and the time you guys give us) .(y)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Studie with emma
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I went back and figured out what answer was giving me a B. Thanks for the heads up. Also, we call him Weak You, so he knows his place. My hope is that there is a way at some point to basically blackmail him into submission through the wife or using her as a threat. The end result being your mother is able to wear what she wants at work.

Reactions: Koulo077

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Like the new update, who cares if ppl are mad about the ntr route, they are not alpha in real life so they wont be in this game as well ahhahaha, make them suffer, so keep it up guys, also one thing that bothers me is the school days, quiz and stuff like that, its fine that you have it but not too much time to be wasted there. Everything else is perfect.
Cant wait for next patch, will there be some ntr there or ?

Reactions: greenp

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The School quiz stuff could be solved with things like having studied the night before, you are able to get a scene where the MC already knows the answers. You only have to solve stuff yourself if you don't. Or that the answers are highlighted based on the MC's intelligence stat. Like if you've raised it high enough, the game shows you the right answer.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I would rather have something like my new life where he either studie from his computer or go to class but without the exam part. my new life did it will. with the school part.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
The School quiz stuff could be solved with things like having studied the night before, you are able to get a scene where the MC already knows the answers. You only have to solve stuff yourself if you don't. Or that the answers are highlighted based on the MC's intelligence stat. Like if you've raised it high enough, the game shows you the right answer.
no please don't erase quiz stuff, if you erase them where's the challange and he just asking basic history, algebra, are you going to tell that you can't focus on fapping while thinking the correct answer?

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
good updates , (y)
being on alpha route i enjoyed it, just wanna ask who are the girls will have beta/ntr routes... i want to protecc emma :unsure:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
no please don't erase quiz stuff, if you erase them where's the challange and he just asking basic history, algebra, are you going to tell that you can't focus on fapping while thinking the correct answer?
I haven't studied calc or algebra for a long time, I had to google that shit, which just made it annoying. The biology stuff was easier to remember, but still. There has to be a viable reason to use the time at the computer to select studying especially when the WT dictates that it does affect a stat. Also if someone is fapping during the quiz, they have messed up priorities of what is considered hot in that game.

Reactions: Koulo077
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes