ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Who wants her after that...

Honestly I felt the same yesterday, just wait and see... Then out of curiousity I looked through the dev on here's old postings and saw that they are massively pro-ntr. I realise that doesn't mean for definite non-ntr players are going to get screwed. It's not a good sign though. :(
No its not but i suppose if you want to affect change become a patron and use the votes to vote for non ntr content hopefully the dev's will make equal content for both routes without being sneaky about it

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
No its not but i suppose if you want to affect change become a patron and use the votes to vote for non ntr content hopefully the dev's will make equal content for both routes without being sneaky about it
If I thought there would be a chance I would. I already Patreon to a lot. I don't think it's gonna matter here on this one though.

Reactions: Koulo077

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
One thing I do find strange in the comments to be honest. :p The idea that as a former beta he would be more accepting of a situation like that with the mother and her boss and more docile. My experience with people is opposite, when they feel insecure and threatened especially in feelings/securities they are still developing they rather tend to overreact. While a mature and confident alpha might have just kicked the boss out or made the boss aware in a subtler way that he was trespassing, an unconfident one would more likely overreact and act way more violent since he would feel seriously threatened. Hell he might even buy a rocket thrower and blow everyone up. :p

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
One thing I do find strange in the comments to be honest. :p The idea that as a former beta he would be more accepting of a situation like that with the mother and her boss and more docile. My experience with people is opposite, when they feel insecure and threatened especially in feelings/securities they are still developing they rather tend to overreact. While a mature and confident alpha might have just kicked the boss out or made the boss aware in a subtler way that he was trespassing, an unconfident one would more likely overreact and act way more violent since he would feel seriously threatened. Hell he might even buy a rocket thrower and blow everyone up. :p
Maybe he whips out a gun and shoots the guy in the arm? :whistle:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Maybe he whips out a gun and shoots the guy in the arm? :whistle:
If the game you're referencing was as popular as Acting Lessons, that particular "plot twist" might actually take the crown away from "who lives? who dies?" as the biggest "where the hell did that come from?" scene in adult gaming.

I'm now kinda hoping someone will write a satirical game consisting entirely of utterly baffling scenes from other games.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
If the game you're referencing was as popular as Acting Lessons, that particular "plot twist" might actually take the crown away from "who lives? who dies?" as the biggest "where the hell did that come from?" scene in adult gaming.

I'm now kinda hoping someone will write a satirical game consisting entirely of utterly baffling scenes from other games.
You might be onto something here, you know, this would be really interesting.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018

That would be funny if someone did. :) I found that particular game very enjoyable up until that point due to the renders and story. After that scene and follow hospital encounter I still found it entertaining, but for different reasons. Will definitely keep playing to see what else the dev will come up with.

It helps not taking games like these too seriously.

Reactions: -Hex- and Segnbora

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
If the MC isn't born yet, can the father NTR his own future son by impregnating his mother? Or are MCs all the messiah and come from virgin mothers?
What happens in the past, especially the MC's conception isn't the same as actual cucky shit happening in the present in the games timeline. This should be obvious.

Reactions: Valeck and Koulo077

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Ok...so, a chicken and egg one here. If the father was banging the mom...and the son starts banging the mom....then the father goes back to banging the mom. Who NTR'd who?

Reactions: xןʞ

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
If the MC isn't born yet, can the father NTR his own future son by impregnating his mother? Or are MCs all the messiah and come from virgin mothers?
Haha, that's a good one.

Children wanting their parents to essentially be virgins is probably not uncommon, due to being embarrassed by the idea of the two having a sex life.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Ok...so, a chicken and egg one here. If the father was banging the mom...and the son starts banging the mom....then the father goes back to banging the mom. Who NTR'd who?
A time machine will solve many of these inconsistencies.
The day can't come soon enough!

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes