x666

Dec 10, 2017
I haven't studied calc or algebra for a long time, I had to google that shit, which just made it annoying. The biology stuff was easier to remember, but still. There has to be a viable reason to use the time at the computer to select studying especially when the WT dictates that it does affect a stat. Also if someone is fapping during the quiz, they have messed up priorities of what is considered hot in that game.
I just keep the script open on my second monitor and look which answer is correct. If you have a second monitor there's no need to even tab out of the game. Maybe it's lame that it needs to be done, but I don't play any renpy game without looking at the script. I want to know what variables are changed and how, to make sure I can see all the content I want.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I just keep the script open on my second monitor and look which answer is correct. If you have a second monitor there's no need to even tab out of the game. Maybe it's lame that it needs to be done, but I don't play any renpy game without looking at the script. I want to know what variables are changed and how, to make sure I can see all the content I want.
So I went ahead and looked at it for Day 10, wow, that scene with the Mother and her boss really fucks you on the Alpha path if you watch it. I hope that stat doesn't actually apply if you aren't there to see it. Honestly if you really are on the Alpha path with her, there should be an alternate scene to that just like there is with the Sister. Where she stops him when he starts trying to mentally undress her, saying he's making her uncomfortable and he should leave or something like that.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So for us too stupid/lazy, how do you open the script? Where is it, is it in the renpy folder, or game folder?

realever

Sep 17, 2018
Is this proper patch, when version changed?
depends on who you question is for.if you mean for the game there will soon be a bug fix version out.Or if you mean for the incest patch gigan has for cowboybebop the incest patch from version 0.60 uploaded here for him because he has problems downloading it from mega.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
So I went ahead and looked at it for Day 10, wow, that scene with the Mother and her boss really fucks you on the Alpha path if you watch it. I hope that stat doesn't actually apply if you aren't there to see it. Honestly if you really are on the Alpha path with her, there should be an alternate scene to that just like there is with the Sister. Where she stops him when he starts trying to mentally undress her, saying he's making her uncomfortable and he should leave or something like that.
Yeah as far as i understand (which isn't much to be honest lol), watching that scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if that's the case we should have even more so of a reason to be able to do something (even in the future eh, not saying we should just barge in and and make dear mommy lose her job)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah as far as i understand (which isn't much to be honest lol), watching that scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if that's the case we should have even more so of a reason to be able to do something (even in the future eh, not saying we should just barge in and and make dear mommy lose her job)
It's just bitchiness in a way. There were clear signs of difference between the Alpha and Beta routes with the Sister, but this one is a "You don't know what you're doing by watching it" scene. Basically a secret "fuck you" to the player because nothing you did prior affects the scene.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It's just bitchiness in a way. There were clear signs of difference between the Alpha and Beta routes with the Sister, but this one is a "You don't know what you're doing by watching it" scene. Basically a secret "fuck you" to the player because nothing you did prior affects the scene.
I am just hoping we as the players can stop that shit from happening again via blackmail or some other such method granted if your not really intrested in the mom then there's no real issue but im sure most players want all the girls.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I am just hoping we as the players can stop that shit from happening again via blackmail or some other such method granted if your not really intrested in the mom then there's no real issue but im sure most players want all the girls.
Well @Heartlessnobody95 already said we'll be able to (unless we fuck it up, but if that happens it's on our hands :LOL:), so i don't really see problems here

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Well @Heartlessnobody95 already said we'll be able to (unless we fuck it up, but if that happens it's on our hands :LOL:), so i don't really see problems here
You mean apart from the fact that they're now making the alpha parts hard to find, so you stumble along on the wrong path...

This game is now a walkthrough only game. Which is sad. I'd rather follow a walkthrough and be spoiled that accidently play into a cucky trap.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
You mean apart from the fact that they're now making the alpha parts hard to find, so you stumble along on the wrong path...

This game is now a walkthrough only game. Which is sad. I'd rather follow a walkthrough and be spoiled that accidently play into a cucky trap.
Actually i replayed the game with the Day 10 fix and i didn't have that hard of a time following the alpha route :unsure:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Actually i replayed the game with the Day 10 fix and i didn't have that hard of a time following the alpha route :unsure:
The day 10 fix only affects the sister.

If you found the mum alpha stuff this time it was because you knew to look for it after reading this forum yesterday, right? Stumbling into cucky scenes and then rolling back is fucked, you can't 'unsee' stuff. lol

Reactions: Koulo077

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The day 10 fix only affects the sister.

If you found the mum alpha stuff this time it was because you knew to look for it after reading this forum yesterday, right? Stumbling into cucky scenes and then rolling back is fucked, you can't 'unsee' stuff. lol
I think of it this way: I don't consider the mom scene like ntr (non really) if i can do something about it, even later.
Now if they began to fuck i could be of the same opinion as you, but since that didn't happen we can still turn the situation around

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I think of it this way: I don't consider the mom scene like ntr (non really) if i can do something about it, even later.
Now if they began to fuck i could be of the same opinion as you, but since that didn't happen we can still turn the situation around
My point is though, that sneaky shit gives the evil ntr guy a 10 point control over the mother. Who knows what other sneaky shit is going to happen, then before you know it they're fucking and the dev blames your choices... Kind of feels like they WANT people to run into an ntr lol-swerve.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
My point is though, that sneaky shit gives the evil ntr guy a 10 point control over the mother. Who knows what other sneaky shit is going to happen, then before you know it they're fucking and the dev blames your choices... Kind of feels like they WANT people to run into an ntr lol-swerve.
I think it's too early to judge on that, afterall it's true that MC is still at the beginning of becoming alpha, and i don't have problems with any of that if there's a choice to avoid "that" from happening

Reactions: greenp

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I think it's too early to judge on that, afterall it's true that MC is still at the beginning of becoming alpha, and i don't have problems with any of that if there's a choice to avoid "that" from happening
You think it's fine for the bad guy to get control over the mum on the non ntr path? o_O

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You think it's fine for the bad guy to get control over the mum on the non ntr path? o_O
It is still early so i say give the dev's a chance if there not fucking then it is possible for us players to stop that granted keeping in mind the fact that the mc is not truly an alpha yet there is not much he could do in the confines of the story now once he has established himself as an alpha that will change. However if the mom and boss end up fucking then well i suppose we as the players could try and get her back or just write her off

Reactions: greenp

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It is still early so i say give the dev's a chance if there not fucking then it is possible for us players to stop that granted keeping in mind the fact that the mc is not truly an alpha yet there is not much he could do in the confines of the story now once he has established himself as an alpha that will change. However if the mom and boss end up fucking then well i suppose we as the players could try and get her back or just write her off
Who wants her after that...

Honestly I felt the same yesterday, just wait and see... Then out of curiousity I looked through the dev on here's old postings and saw that they are massively pro-ntr. I realise that doesn't mean for definite non-ntr players are going to get screwed. It's not a good sign though. :(

Reactions: Valeck and Koulo077
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes