Daz Cum animation ?

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys, is there anything that can do a "nice" cumshot animation in Daz ? Fluidos seems to be a litle bit overkill.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Maybe.
You could basically use dforce to make such an animation. There are some props like the cum prop included in futalitious that have the right form, you could add a dforce modifier, move it by hand over the timeline and use dforce to dform it at the end, when it hits the character. No idea how well that works, but it might look okay.

Fluidos doesn't look realistic imo and yes, it's overkill.

Reactions: KlodowWW

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Made with Fluidos II:

But in fact, it requires a lot of time, not so much for calculations, but for the multiple tests you have to do to get a more or less worthy result... and if you change depending on which parameter, then you have to adapt again and try several things... and another aspect is the impact on the body, which can be improved.

Instead, it worked very well in another animation I did simulating tears... the reason for this? There was no force or direction of the jet, only gravity, lol

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Very interesting mgomez0077 , the sad thing is that it doesn't "stick" to the girls, and I guess doing something like that would take a lot of time for just a 10s animation.

For now I think I will do some editing trickery to cut from the beginning of the cumshot to the moment it touch something.

Thanks for the input guys !

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Very interesting mgomez0077 , the sad thing is that it doesn't "stick" to the girls, and I guess doing something like that would take a lot of time for just a 10s animation.

For now I think I will do some editing trickery to cut from the beginning of the cumshot to the moment it touch something.

A lot of it depends on what you expect the scene to show. For example, it wouldn't be too hard to do an animation in which you had a closeup of the semen was being shot out of the penis by using something like and having just the semen jet animated. Basically, closeup of the ejaculation, then back off and show the result all over her (post-collision, using one of the "she's covered in it" packages.)

(That's probably what you're talking about with "trickery")

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
This is exactly what I was talking about Rich , but I didn't know that asset. I tried another asset with some simulation, but they looked flat, weird and not sticky at all. I'm gonna do some test with the "she's covered in it" and see if i can bring some life to it with simulation and weight map.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I shoot cum out of the dick by simply having two images, one without the cum and one with and just use show scene with dissolve in renpy. Its not the best but it saves a ton of fucking around. Ive tried animating it, got some ok results but a lot of work.

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, but I think everyone could improve their render by sharing tricks and finding new ways to do stuff.

For exemple today I did some cumshot testing and I found a new way to do them that I never saw before ( I don't play a lot of game, maybe someone find it for sure) by simply ajusting some props length in the timeline and the result is pretty good, I could put a link if anyone wants to see what it looks like.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

You can make the fluid stick to the girl by controlling the viscosity
buy_spiderbot_29_CUM_279_ESCENA FINAL.png

But the final result is not exactly what I expected, so I only used it for the jet, and then I used a white flash effect to later insert an image with the usual cum props, which are more realistic.

I hope to get better results in the future, when I get the right configuration it can be interesting, but for the moment I've put it aside, waiting to be able to update CPU+VGA to reduce the time of the calculations and to be able to do the tests faster, since I commented, the problem is the many tests that have to be done, if it worked at the first time it would be better, lol (I think this plugin requires some "presets" to make it easier to use. .. there are some, but not for this... the plugin that helps with the "jets" doesn't work with viscosity, lol).

Reactions: Rich and KlodowWW

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I, for one, will be fascinated to see the results...
Here's my progress :p

(Sorry, the complete preview is for Patreon, so I had to crop the video a bit)

Although I have to warn you that it's not easy, I've spent several days doing tests and going crazy with some problems I've had... I even came close to giving up, lol o_O:ROFLMAO:... but I think I can handle it better now :devilish:
Apart from this, you must take into account that the program requires in some cases long times for the calculations, and that if the test isn't successful you have to repeat it, lol; and also it's not the same to render a cum scene with 3 or 4 images than to have to render an animation with between 60-120 frames... so the whole process increases the production time of the sequences and consequently of the creation of the game :p:whistle:

blaqhentai

Jul 19, 2020
Here's my progress :p

(Sorry, the complete preview is for Patreon, so I had to crop the video a bit)

Although I have to warn you that it's not easy, I've spent several days doing tests and going crazy with some problems I've had... I even came close to giving up, lol o_O:ROFLMAO:... but I think I can handle it better now :devilish:
Apart from this, you must take into account that the program requires in some cases long times for the calculations, and that if the test isn't successful you have to repeat it, lol; and also it's not the same to render a cum scene with 3 or 4 images than to have to render an animation with between 60-120 frames... so the whole process increases the production time of the sequences and consequently of the creation of the game :p:whistle:

Wow, excellent job! Any updates? I'm interested to see if the pressure can gradually lessen as the fluid shoots out? Can that be keyframed? It looks great, more cartoonish than realistic as far as how it looks when it lands, but it still looks very good.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Wow, excellent job! Any updates? I'm interested to see if the pressure can gradually lessen as the fluid shoots out? Can that be keyframed? It looks great, more cartoonish than realistic as far as how it looks when it lands, but it still looks very good.
Thanks! :giggle:

It's calculated with a realistic fluid physics program, so you cannot make keyframes; you can only kayframe some parameters and then perform the full simulation.
The speed can be changed during the animation (keyframe), so you could vary the "pressure".
There are much more realistic materials for "static" cums, but when I have tried to use some of those materials in the animation, the result is bad, because those materials are designed to adapt to a static cum already pre-made, not to a moving "jet"; so I have to use materials similar to "milk", lol, and make some adaptations.

You can control the "viscosity" of the fluid or the object where it impacts, so you could make the material "stick" with low movement or "bounce" (bouncing on the face is cool, hehehe).

Another problem with the program is that it doesn't handle well the movement of the objects with which it interacts, and this is a big drawback.

In the next version that I release of the game there are several animated cums, varying some parameters and materials... you can try it and see which one you like more.

I will continue investigating in the future, but I must admit that the time I invested in those tests was a lot and I don't know if the time/result ratio is enough... although I learned a lot about how the program works, lol, so the next tests will be faster to do... but I need, in the future, to upgrade the computer to be able to do the simulations faster (the smaller the size of the fluid "cell" the slower the simulation, but more realistic).

Reactions: blaqhentai

blaqhentai

Jul 19, 2020
Thanks! :giggle:

It's calculated with a realistic fluid physics program, so you cannot make keyframes; you can only kayframe some parameters and then perform the full simulation.
The speed can be changed during the animation (keyframe), so you could vary the "pressure".
There are much more realistic materials for "static" cums, but when I have tried to use some of those materials in the animation, the result is bad, because those materials are designed to adapt to a static cum already pre-made, not to a moving "jet"; so I have to use materials similar to "milk", lol, and make some adaptations.

You can control the "viscosity" of the fluid or the object where it impacts, so you could make the material "stick" with low movement or "bounce" (bouncing on the face is cool, hehehe).

Another problem with the program is that it doesn't handle well the movement of the objects with which it interacts, and this is a big drawback.

In the next version that I release of the game there are several animated cums, varying some parameters and materials... you can try it and see which one you like more.

I will continue investigating in the future, but I must admit that the time I invested in those tests was a lot and I don't know if the time/result ratio is enough... although I learned a lot about how the program works, lol, so the next tests will be faster to do... but I need, in the future, to upgrade the computer to be able to do the simulations faster (the smaller the size of the fluid "cell" the slower the simulation, but more realistic).
Oh yeah!

I'm a big Daz user myself so I'm familiar with Fluidos, though I haven't begun to work with it yet. I signed up to this forum because of this thread. I use Daz for 2d animation (looks 2d, but it's really 3d), and I'm in the beginning stages of putting together my first hentai. I'm not a game developer, but of course I have similar interests to you guys. I was going to use some 2d animated fluids and liquids in after effects combined with cum products from renderotica to create my cumshots. I've been waiting to see someone pull off using Fluidos in a way that's looks more realistic. I've seen one artist use it but it had that same garden hose look.

It would be great to see if keyframing the speed or the size of the fluid cell could produce more of a tear drop look as it shoots out:

I'll be waiting to see your results! I hope it goes well!

(y)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oh yeah!

I'm a big Daz user myself so I'm familiar with Fluidos, though I haven't begun to work with it yet. I signed up to this forum because of this thread. I use Daz for 2d animation (looks 2d, but it's really 3d), and I'm in the beginning stages of putting together my first hentai. I'm not a game developer, but of course I have similar interests to you guys. I was going to use some 2d animated fluids and liquids in after effects combined with cum products from renderotica to create my cumshots. I've been waiting to see someone pull off using Fluidos in a way that's looks more realistic. I've seen one artist use it but it had that same garden hose look.

It would be great to see if keyframing the speed or the size of the fluid cell could produce more of a tear drop look as it shoots out:

I'll be waiting to see your results! I hope it goes well!

(y)
Well, here's an example of tears I made:

It may look more like the shape you are looking for... but in this case it was easier to create because there is no other movement than gravity, many other parameters must be used in the cums :p

On the Daz forums there's an example of the form you are looking for, and from what they say I think it can be achieved by using "point" forces rather than changing the speed (pressure) of the fluid.

blaqhentai

Jul 19, 2020
Well, here's an example of tears I made:

It may look more like the shape you are looking for... but in this case it was easier to create because there is no other movement than gravity, many other parameters must be used in the cums :p

On the Daz forums there's an example of the form you are looking for, and from what they say I think it can be achieved by using "point" forces rather than changing the speed (pressure) of the fluid.
Wow that's amazing! That's a hit! If you can do that with tears then I can only imagine the possibilities! I'm going to check out some Fluidos threads on Daz. Oh boy! Gonna really need a new computer now, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Ace_X, mgomez0077 , would either of you be willing to share some of the settings you used to accomplish the effects?
All I did was change the scale of some of the cum props over time. That’s why it seems a bit choppy. You can also change whether or not a certain prop is visible in render at certain key frames. So I just use that to set it up. There’s got to be a better way but I haven’t figured it out yet.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ace_X, mgomez0077 , would either of you be willing to share some of the settings you used to accomplish the effects?
Sorry for taking so long to respond Rich

I use Fluidos, and I've made some interesting progress... I recently released the new version of the game so I can't put the new animations here yet to avoid making spoilers; I'll put some in a couple of weeks ;)

Although as I have commented on previous occasions, one must be ready to "waste time" in testing, since it's difficult to obtain the desired result at first, lol... there are many parameters and some must be known in concrete to get what we want, which is a small jet, constant, at the right speed, and, if this is not enough, that interacts with the object (body in this case) where it impacts (add some viscosity) o_O

And there is not a good "standard" configuration, it will depend on the scene... in my last update there are several cums, and each one is a little different (that's what happens when you test, lol)
They are quite better than the first ones I tried in the previous version of the game and that I shared with you... I'm willing to show you the new ones :D:devilish:

Oh, BTW, another issue I should try to improve is the material used... the problem is that one that looks good "in daylight" may not be suitable for use in night scenes o_O
Yep, it's not easy... but when one gets it, one feels really good... almost, almost like the protagonist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::FacePalm::KEK: