Daz Cum animation ?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry, I never used a baked preset. I do the simulations alway from start.
Don't need to say sorry :) Help is fine. I didn't know how this works, but figured out later.

Baked presed is done by previous animation in baked folder. So you set 30 frames animation from 0 to 30.

1/ animation from 0 to 30 than simulate.
2/ In baked folder you will have autoposition file.
3/ You will hit simlation again, but at small menu you will set simulate from preset. Than select that atuoposition file.
4/ hit simulate.

Now you will get another 30 frames of simulated animation from the point where previous animation ended. So now you have 60 frames lenght animation. Like that you can make animation long as you wish.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
But have another question. Anybody figured out how that fluidos force works? I cannot made it to work. it do nothing.

palumbra

Nov 20, 2019
Don't need to say sorry :) Help is fine. I didn't know how this works, but figured out later.

Baked presed is done by previous animation in baked folder. So you set 30 frames animation from 0 to 30.

1/ animation from 0 to 30 than simulate.
2/ In baked folder you will have autoposition file.
3/ You will hit simlation again, but at small menu you will set simulate from preset. Than select that atuoposition file.
4/ hit simulate.

Now you will get another 30 frames of simulated animation from the point where previous animation ended. So now you have 60 frames lenght animation. Like that you can make animation long as you wish.
3/ = if i choose the saved file, the sym override the first 30 frames, don't continues from 31 to 60 .....

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
3/ = if i choose the saved file, the sym override the first 30 frames, don't continues from 31 to 60 .....
yes. It will set previous frame 30 as frame 0 so you have another 30 frames.

palumbra

Nov 20, 2019
simple dforce wind try. Liquidos is a messy, complicated and unpredictable..
With abas you can hide (fade in and out) the unwanted part.
However neither option is very realistic

View attachment z_out.webm

Last edited:
Reactions: papolk

palumbra

Nov 20, 2019
Nice. Which object/settings did you use?
30 frames
the cum:
one of the db xxx-Cum PRO pack 3, duplicated.

the first wind force 3 to 0 in 6 frames, sym then freeze.

then second sym with different cum prop start position.

Reactions: papolk

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
one more question, how do I stop the cum so it does not appear like a damn stream of piss ?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Best way is using Trail liquid simulation in Fluidos 2. Than add at the start large amount of force. So if your emmiter object is sphere it will become "unshaped" elipse. Than combining with other forces you can make some better shapes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Giant Dwarf

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I am not sure but the emitter is under parameters tap >fluidos>diffuse particles. right?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I am not sure but the emitter is under parameters tap >fluidos>diffuse particles. right?
No actually emiter is any object you set as Fluid in fluidos dimension. For example sphere. Make new primitive sphere. Set it under Fluidos dimmension. So Dimesnion will be Sphere's parent. Than on sphere set fluid under fluidos tab.

• Red Heart

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
still not working for me all I got is an endless stream, I don't know where I am messing up.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
still not working for me all I got is an endless stream, I don't know where I am messing up.
Look on ttutorials added to fluidos. Tutorial one is what you looking for tutorial 2 is for emited water. Like waterfall or pouring liquids etc.

• Red Heart