Daz Cum animation ?

papolk

Feb 11, 2022
screensh1.jpg

With "emitter" I meant the source. Sorry.
Normally with particle systems you speak of emmiters, because, well, they emit the particles
Fluidos has a different terminology.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I shoot cum out of the dick by simply having two images, one without the cum and one with and just use show scene with dissolve in renpy. Its not the best but it saves a ton of fucking around. Ive tried animating it, got some ok results but a lot of work.
Renpy. Fucking lol. It's not even good for animations or even HD. Too damn slow.

In Unity the effect could actually be animated on post-process using a shader or Screenspace projection (best in 3D though).
But I know I'm talking way above what renpy could possibly do (hint. it's not an actual game engine, but a visual novel tool for simple stories).

gooHero

Mar 15, 2024
Thank you very much for the wind force suggestion, which seems to do the trick for me. Ironically the Cum Pro Pack doesn't explode nearly as often either. It's like it lacked "direction" without the wind force input ^_^

Edit: Oh that is pretty nice and looks fairly realistic too, but DB XXX's Pro Pack 2 does NOT work well with windforce sadly. Thanks again for the suggestion though, it is like ten times better than what I could produce before. I can't post links yet, but when I can I will share one of my animations with you; it's not blender level but it's adequate :p

Last edited:

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
cum.gif

The full animation is too big to upload here, so here is a poor quality gif... but all done in Daz and I am pretty happy with the result

Reactions: osanaiko

gooHero

Mar 15, 2024
View attachment 3445568

The full animation is too big to upload here, so here is a poor quality gif... but all done in Daz and I am pretty happy with the result
I fucked my example up, and I got so annoyed that I deleted it. The other one is with a loli so I can't share it here. Your animation looks terrific only accentuated by the cumshot. Only thing you need is to loop it into the ass again and continue =)