Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
can i get like a walkthrough or something ? o, stuck at knife and that box in kitchn part
drag the knife onto the box in your inventory? pretty sure it was something like that. whole game was pretty intuitive. drag something onto the other. if it doesnt work, click to find the object youre missing. then repeat step 1. if it doesnt work, repeat step 2. until step 1 works. goto10.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
While intuitive at times you have to use the right object in the right way, there were times I used both objects in the inventory but I needed to do A on B and not B on A - which should still work as long as the objects are being used.

uskan

Jul 22, 2019
but then there's dialogue saying that she's not much older than the mc... the writing is so weird. i can't even tell if it was originally supposed to be incestuous or not
My theory is that Mia was actually the mother, hence why you two seem to struggle so much to function without her, and it would explain her connection to you too, especially since she looks older than Claire. Mia is the mom, Claire is the older sister who doesn't know how to do anything

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Fucking disapointing. I wanted to have sex with her in her normal form but never got that.

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes