HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Oh lord... it freezes the momoment the commy studios logo has passed. I can't get to the main menu. Will update when something happens.

[Edit:] Got to main menu now. Had to run it on compatibility mode for Windows XP... hmmmmmmm..

[Edit 2:] Finished it. It waas pretty darn good as short kinetic stories go.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
better to see completed and short then abandon
Can you call it completed when you never actually have sex with the main LI? just the succubus instead.

edit: Also is very clear that it was a rushed finish, instead of actually finished, because you have the two branching paths... that well don't branch, the choice does nothing, yet the build up for it to matter is obviously there.

And it isn't the first time the dev has done this, although the previous times the project/s were straight up abandoned without the fake "finished".

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The game isn't intuitive. Take for example you have to unpack some boxes. You can left click on the knife and drag it around but you are incapable of clicking the boxes if you do. You have to instead right click the knife and drag it instead. Nothing tells you that.
I hid the text area to get the duster. H should unhide it. Well it works except after you go into the kitchen it never comes back up.
So you are stuck with having to alt-tab the hell out of the game to quit the stupid game because you can't even get to the main menu without that coming back up.
It says to take her the drinks. Well she is no place in the house and absolutely nothing lets me interact with it and the drinks. right or left clicking. Mixer, fridge, microwave, tables I literally tried every fucking object in the entire house.

When you build a game.
1. Never EVER make it impossible to get back to main menu.
2. Make your controls consistent. Make the easy to understand and not have to be guessed at.
3. If you have a guide make sure it is accurate.

I would write a review on it. But it isn't worth my time to play this game more than I have. It gets a ZERO at this point.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
really wish people where not allowed to mark their games as complete if its still missing features all because they wanted to move on...... that or go back through their game and remove features they intended but never finished.

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes