PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Incredible game, Animations on point.
Hoping for a upcoming update with some Enlargements of her body something spicy to make it even better. :D

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so this dev is know for making tons of rushed axe ending games? ( kinda makes me think of the my yandere if a futa or my step mom is futa dev and their insanely short games)

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
so this dev is know for making tons of rushed axe ending games? ( kinda makes me think of the my yandere if a futa or my step mom is futa dev and their insanely short games)
short game is fine but what we need is the perfecting ending

Reactions: Brommi

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
A shame that there there is only one ending
And that there are 2 choices in total, if I remember right.
- 1 where you either trick the demon that you are on her side or challenge her
- 2 where you decide if to clean Claire from cum or go to sleep.

In my opinion the first choice could have been used to enter the dark, corrupt path where we help the demon.
Or add there a secondary choice.
In short while tricking the demon and fucking her you get a choice to still fake it or actually join her,etc

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Art looks nice, but the fact that the artist can't decide whether the gal's hair is neck-length or longer triggers my OCD.
Pick a fucking hair-length, unless it's time-related hair-length growth, in which case, give us the option to periodically cut her hair. Also, the game is missing "vaginal sex" tag, unless the sex is only a dream conjured by the bs succubus version of Claire.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
I like the game but please don't put a "footjob" tag when the girl touches the guy's dick under the table for 10 seconds while inner monologue is playing. I wouldn't have downloaded this game otherwise.

Oct 15, 2017
Pretty decent game, but holy fuck that cunnilingus "minigame" FUCKING SUCKS. My hand physically cramped up trying to complete it on my laptop track pad. I've played a lot of shit minigames, and this may be one of the worst for how horribly slow the bar fills and the tiny-ass space to move the tongue. For the love of fuck reduce the time it takes to fill that bar. A game shouldn't physically hurt its players. I hated it so much I quit playing just to tell you how much it sucks.

Reactions: hyfka

argotic

Apr 11, 2020
The game was really great. For me, a final scene without the demon would have been perfect to show the psychical sequels.

Reactions: Gantz1987

keff

Jan 21, 2018
If you rename Clair to Mom it will be treated as Incest, basically.
but then there's dialogue saying that she's not much older than the mc... the writing is so weird. i can't even tell if it was originally supposed to be incestuous or not

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa
Oct 10, 2019
Is this romance or pure sex?
is she exlusive to you or is it implied she has sex with others?
the OP is really vague and I would rather know before, also is there any actual choices, I am very careful with the games I play and I would rather be sure that there are not going to be unpleasant surprises.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Is this romance or pure sex?
is she exlusive to you or is it implied she has sex with others?
the OP is really vague and I would rather know before, also is there any actual choices, I am very careful with the games I play and I would rather be sure that there are not going to be unpleasant surprises.
Mostly sex. Teeny bit of romance, but more than the MC shows concern and affection for the LI. There is no confession, or promise between them.

Oct 10, 2019
Mostly sex. Teeny bit of romance, but more than the MC shows concern and affection for the LI. There is no confession, or promise between them.
So is there no exlusivity?
just sex and they do not fall in love, or just aggree not to have sex with others?
If so it is not for me, I do not like sluttery and casual sex so it would be useful to know which kind it is, sadly there is no tag for it.

Thanks for the answer anyway

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes