jeebopbippy

Apr 29, 2020
Who is the protagonist?
I am not seeing any tags for protagonist.
I am seeing at least 4 different dicks fucking frankie in sample images.
so is this a female protagonist game where you play as frankie and raped by everything that moved?
MC is the Bloo, goal is corrupting frankie. You work with House (which is another imaginary friend in this game) along with other imaginary friends to put Frankie in sexual situations. All sexual content focused on her but she is not the player character.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Getting a Windows Defender alert trying to run the executable. I'm assuming false positive but want to be extra sure before proceeding. Is this a known issue here?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Who is the protagonist?
I am not seeing any tags for protagonist.
I am seeing at least 4 different dicks fucking frankie in sample images.
so is this a female protagonist game where you play as frankie and raped by everything that moved?

MC is the Bloo, goal is corrupting frankie. You work with House (which is another imaginary friend in this game) along with other imaginary friends to put Frankie in sexual situations. All sexual content focused on her but she is not the player character.
The main character isn't Bloo. It's the house itself, which is also an imaginary friend. The house talks to the various friends and tempts them into fucking with Frankie. Usually Bloo, but also a few others.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
bruh this game has some of the most annoying gameplay. i constantly reinstall the game and remember why i uninstalled it. i just got a bug after upgrading the maid outfit that froze my game and made me lose around 20 mins of time spent smh im gallery only from now on

Reactions: Hentagram
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes