hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
this game is amazing! always wanted to fuck Frankie Foster, or at least get the chance to.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
anyone else having trouble loading the game?

usually with unity games, i'll get the splash screen, it'll basically freeze for like a minute to a few minutes, then go to the main menu and work.

it's... it's not working. it just keeps going back to the 'windows thinks this game crashed' sort of thing.

Reactions: nightmoon026

wisdomtooth

Nov 12, 2020
anyone else having trouble loading the game?

usually with unity games, i'll get the splash screen, it'll basically freeze for like a minute to a few minutes, then go to the main menu and work.

it's... it's not working. it just keeps going back to the 'windows thinks this game crashed' sort of thing.
The game won't load for me either. It just freezes and windows says it won't respond. Bummer.

Reactions: nightmoon026

Aenofyr

Jul 16, 2018
v0.9 is out

"All bets are off! Foster’s Home has now entered the Frankie-verse! Who are they? Where have they come from? What do they want? Which one is your favourite? Is Home’s dream of becoming a Playboy mansion about to come true? Find out the answer to all these questions and more in the latest update of Cummy Friends!
Download:
WIN:

MAC:
Android SD:
Android HD (test build, may crash): "

"imaginarygameplay" cheat still works to fully unlock the gallery.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
i mean, who in the show do you want to bang frankie?
they're all a tad problematic.
besides, it's not that we want bloo banging frankie.
we want to see frankie get banged.
and, in the case of this game, see frankie get corrupted and turned slutty.
but why bloo tho

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
Given the direction the story is headed in at this point I'm expecting there to end up being an "Evil Frankie" clone that serves as the major antagonistic force at some point.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Given the direction the story is headed in at this point I'm expecting there to end up being an "Evil Frankie" clone that serves as the major antagonistic force at some point.
By "Evil" you mean super-prude Frankie, "I bring strap-ons" Frankie or something else?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes