• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017
I dont get the look of franky, shes slouching too much and has a weird belly bump

Carnem Luxur

Aug 4, 2018
found a small bug where if you launch the game with master volume turned all the way down the screen does a vibe check to see if you're photo sensitive or just down right don't like you monitor blowing itself out. Little note, i am running the game trough a really poorly setup wine install so this could well be a "me" problem.

• Wow
Reactions: belovedeggs
Aug 22, 2017
It's my idea, or CummyStudio worsens their art everytime?
I remember Earthy Cummy was interesting. Cummy Bender was wack as fuck.
I think... i think is better when they doing non-DMCA projects at this point.

Reactions: boubanana

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Game seems really cool so far. I did notice that during the introduction they keep talking about the map like it's on screen but it doesn't show on screen until afterwards when you start playing.

I also don't understand how her route works at all. Guessing the glowing space is the goal but not sure how she plans her route.

Edit: Okay so she'll do all the rooms you put stuff in, in the order you do them, you just don't have events for all the rooms at start so you can't always do the goal. That makes some sense at least as far as planning energy usage.

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
I've always loved the dynamic between Blue and Frankie. There really was some sexual tension there.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
bruh... the MC of this show never gets any love... and only cucked :HideThePain:
He was never the mc. The mc is Bloo. Who remembers the kid who imagined Bloo?
Anywho, don't give this dev your money for the first four releases. They have a reputation of not completing games.

• Angry
Reactions: bobdillan

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Im liking this. Looking forward to more!
May want to do some research of this dev first. I'd suggest not giving any money for the first four updates. The first four real updates. This game will most likely be canned due to "getting bored"

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes