3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
who is interested in it i have created a file that activates the bonus content. i have made 2 screenshots, one with the patch and one without.

Reactions: Regardie
U

User_130505

Is there a way to avoid being caught by Dalia when he was with his mother?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Because logically, the idea of being caught doing something I did not really want to do in the first place, greatly displeases me.
Not into milfs, and not into fat asses and big tits either.
No way around it its linear

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Malwarebytes triggered on a second exe file in a subdirectory on this latest 0.3. I didn't have the energy to run it in a sandbox to see what it tried to do so I just erased the whole thing.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, I was able to play Cuntswell and it wasn't a buggy pile of flaming horse shit? It actually (mostly) worked well and immediately? Well what could have happened. Oh, he got rid of that cancerous engine and went with something reliable? Who could have asked for that (everyone)?

Because logically, the idea of being caught doing something I did not really want to do in the first place, greatly displeases me.
Not into milfs, and not into fat asses and big tits either.
Did you even play the first game?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Im no gave dev nor have any knowledge in creating games but may I suggest you redo game in renpy saving is terrible game will not load your save progress at all I have to restart every time in the words of the great Tod Howard Renpy It just works

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Im no gave dev nor have any knowledge in creating games but may I suggest you redo game in renpy saving is terrible game will not load your save progress at all I have to restart every time in the words of the great Tod Howard Renpy It just works
The game is in Renpy now and works fine.

U

User_130505

The game has already been re ported to Ren'py, so not sure of what you are talking about.
Check the first page, you may still have the screwed up version.

Reactions: Nightphysics

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
It's also interesting to note that we now have a canon ending to SSS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is debatable. In both endings of SSS, you have the MC break free from Alessia and have sex with her and then she vanishes with nobody having any recollection of her. The difference is only how you take her and a "I will help you later on" or not. So we'll see. Both endings aare still possible, I think. What is clear canon though is that the MC chose to go the entire family route.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That is debatable. In both endings of SSS, you have the MC break free from Alessia and have sex with her and then she vanishes with nobody having any recollection of her. The difference is only how you take her and a "I will help you later on" or not. So we'll see. Both endings aare still possible, I think. What is clear canon though is that the MC chose to go the entire family route.
I mean, who wouldn't? But there is still a hope in my head that after that sequence with Matsumoto in her office, that we might see Jennifer again in this game. She was the best girl in the previous game and probably should have ended up with the MC after SSS.

And I still want to know if they ever let the cheerleader out of the basement.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes