3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thank You! For porting over to Renpy I can now play on my Mac. I've looked forward to this as I really enjoyed how SSS went (for most of it's arc) and can now see the next steps. Will the twins be in this at all? Will there be other carryover from the first?

All in all I am looking forward to further development...good things coming...

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Game blocked by malwarebytes this came up MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%
Avast got pissy and shut down and restarted the game a few times in its scanning but finally decided it is safe. It is probably a false positive.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
just so you know like with SisterSisterSister the saves are in the game folder and not the usual appdata\roaming\renpy\ location, so caution if you have a habit of deleting after playing. assuming old saves will work with updates

pauly

Oct 26, 2017
so is there anything new since the chapter 3 a few days ago or a week ago or has it just changed engines?

pauly

Oct 26, 2017
what i mean to say is there anything new since the 3rd of march release or has it just been ported to a new engine

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
does anybody know what happened to the twins?
The mother during the visit mentions they are on a trip somewhere out for a few weeks. So we will see them (if at all) in a later update down the road.

So I've played through it now in RenPy and I'm so happy for his decision to switch platform. There are a few glitches like the missing Gwen at the club or so but generally it's great and the story so far is good, with cool new characters (I really like Dalia) and Gwen and even Addison look better than in SSS. So I hope the reviews in the future will be better now that it actually is playable with working saves etc.

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
Anyone else get an insufficient resource warning on the .exe launcher? No other ren'py game is doing this.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Kudos to the developer switching back to Ren'Py! I restarted the game and played through the first chapter and just had to reply... the change was FANTASTIC! Gone are all the prevoius headaches and now the game is really smooth playing. Hats off to ya!!!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes