3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I mean, who wouldn't? But there is still a hope in my head that after that sequence with Matsumoto in her office, that we might see Jennifer again in this game. She was the best girl in the previous game and probably should have ended up with the MC after SSS.

And I still want to know if they ever let the cheerleader out of the basement.
Yeah the Cheerleader storyline went kinda nowhere. What is up with that?

Jennifer was probably the best character but she more or less shot the MC down hardcore by saying "yeah, just a one time thing", so I'm not hoping too much on that front and I already find Dalia better personalitywise and Gwen's roomie a prettier redhead. (What is with Gwen and redheads anyway?)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Yeah the Cheerleader storyline went kinda nowhere. What is up with that?
I'd guess simple answer is that the storyline with Bethany was only available to higher tier patreons (yeah, yeah, I know)... So it's kinda unfair to the legit customers who didn't see all that happened with her to suddenly go "oh yeah, and there's a girl shackled in the basement!". She was bonus content and bonus content only.

Reactions: Nightphysics

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I'd guess simple answer is that the storyline with Bethany was only available to higher tier patreons (yeah, yeah, I know)... So it's kinda unfair to the legit customers who didn't see all that happened with her to suddenly go "oh yeah, and there's a girl shackled in the basement!". She was bonus content and bonus content only.
Yeah, I guess that makes sense, yet Bethany was introduced in the base game and then only after chapter 3 exclusively locked in bonus content. So maybe reintroducing her would've been nice but I guess there are now better targets that the MC can dominate and hatefuck in this game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The Unity version is way too buggy for me, thank god for Renpy.
It wasn't Unity. That would have been a huge stretch for the dev. It was Visual Novel Maker from the same company that brought us RPG Maker Ace and MV. Fairly new engine that has loads of bugs all by itself so back to RenPy with a fan made conversion as the base.

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
It wasn't Unity. That would have been a huge stretch for the dev. It was Visual Novel Maker from the same company that brought us RPG Maker Ace and MV. Fairly new engine that has loads of bugs all by itself so back to RenPy with a fan made conversion as the base.
Thank gods for that!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Analyzed the windows executable, seems to be modifying registry keys and accessing system files that are not normal to a ren'py game.

I advise anyone who installed this to check your computer with Malwarebytes or anti-virus... and highly caution people to not run the game on their main machine. Use sandboxie or another 3rd party software if you must.
Provide proof please. Renpy is known for false positives.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Analyzed the windows executable, seems to be modifying registry keys and accessing system files that are not normal to a ren'py game.

I advise anyone who installed this to check your computer with Malwarebytes or anti-virus... and highly caution people to not run the game on their main machine. Use sandboxie or another 3rd party software if you must.
Did you own antivirus and/or Malwarebytes actually flag it for you?

I've just done exactly that using the and it's clear (6/65). Well, in so much as totalvirus tends to be a bit rabid, and often throws up false positive.
I also extracted the underlying RenPy code and built my own executable from scratch - which shows the same 6/65 for RenPy 7.13.
If you're seeing odd behavior... either you're seeing normal RenPy behavior and misunderstanding it or it's just your machine.

Of course, people shouldn't take my word for it, and do their own scans.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It seems fine to me ( ), the only difference I could see between this exe and those with other ren'py games was the embedded icon, but if you have concerns about running the game and still want to try it you can just play this - . It's just the same game with unmodified executibles from ren'py sdk.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I started this game from the very beginning since it was redone in Renpy. It was so smooth and fun to play. So Thank you whoever remade this . This game is a keeper now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So glad I could finally play this. It is indeed as much fun as SisterSisterSister.
I admit that some of the girl's design are absolutely not my thing, but then we have fe. the two japanese ladies that are a pleasure to see.
I encountered not one bug in this ren'py version, so kudos to the dev or whoever helped him with it.

I mean, who wouldn't? But there is still a hope in my head that after that sequence with Matsumoto in her office, that we might see Jennifer again in this game. She was the best girl in the previous game and probably should have ended up with the MC after SSS.

And I still want to know if they ever let the cheerleader out of the basement.
So much this and I want Jennifer and her mom. They were my favourite girls.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I saved the game right before making a choice, but then the game freezes when I load and text wont continue anyone else got that problem?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I saved the game right before making a choice, but then the game freezes when I load and text wont continue anyone else got that problem?
Yes. Lots of people had that same problem.

Which is one of the reasons why the author decided to restart the project using a different VN engine.

All you need to do is go back to page 1 of this thread, look at the top message (OP) and download the latest RenPy version rather than the older Visual Novel Maker version. The actual story and images are the same, but everything that's happening in the background (including in how it deals with save files) is different.

That should sort it out for you.
(Keep in mind that because it's a different engine, the save files are not even remotely compatible. You'll need to replay it from the beginning).

Reactions: tonny

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yes. Lots of people had that same problem.

Which is one of the reasons why the author decided to restart the project using a different VN engine.

All you need to do is go back to page 1 of this thread, look at the top message (OP) and download the latest RenPy version rather than the older Visual Novel Maker version. The actual story and images are the same, but everything that's happening in the background (including in how it deals with save files) is different.

That should sort it out for you.
(Keep in mind that because it's a different engine, the save files are not even remotely compatible. You'll need to replay it from the beginning).
Was sure I was playing the Renpy one, but looks like ive deleted the new one and saved the old :D

215303j

Renpy finally?!?!! AWESOME!!! (y)

Btw, I scanned the download from Mega with Kaspersky, it's clean.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
BUG:
At the club after the party at Dalia, After talking to Maggie when she rushes to the girlsroom, Image 'Gwen' not found

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished Chapter 3...
LOVE the change to Ren'Py! Much easier to read also. I skipped the chapter 2 release (only because I have so many Great games/VN's to choose from). Chapter 3 is SUPER hot!

I real like Addison. I don't believe many members understand how difficult it is to create unique looking characters. If they don't try something new you end up with every mom looking like Big Brother and every daughter looking like DMD. (Take a wife and mother for example, the mom is a bone stock Daz3d skin). People who have never created a game criticizing successful Devs for character design. Devs ultimately should have the last word on the direction or design of a game. If you don't like Addison TOO f'ing bad Don't play! Devs really put themselves out there coming to F95 and responding to other users. Don't make them sorry, by acting like a Troll. You can have your say, but be respectful at the same time.

Good job Virtual Indecency!

Reactions: cannman

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Thanks for the uploads, but just a heads up...
Filemail link for Win version is dead as of yesterday (haven't checked other versions on the same host).
Up2share is giving me a zip with an unexpected end of archive message when I open it. I've tried downloading it twice and got the same thing. Not sure if it produces any errors once extracted.
Trying Mega now. Mega opened fine.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 189474

Overview:
CA continues the further adventures of the main character from Sister, Sister, Sister, named and controlled by you, as he attends college and interacts with his professors as well as his fellow classmates and their friends and family.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-07
Release Date: 2019-03-06
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: A restart is required as the engine has changed
from Visual Game Maker to Ren'Py.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Linux:
- - -
Others:

View attachment 255645 View attachment 255647 View attachment 255648 View attachment 255649 View attachment 255650 View attachment 255651 View attachment 255653 View attachment 255654 View attachment 255656
I got a problem with this game,I'm at a point when the mc is in a room alone with Maggie and she calls him Daddy then all of a sudden it goes to an empty classroom and that's it.There's no controls,no way back,only thing I can do is bring up the Task Manager to shut the game down;game over.What's going on!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes