3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us put it this way ... many girls are petite ... if not on the outside .. then inside .. because they deal with any number of other girls ... some with longer hair ... others taller, others with slim long segments, some smaller but thicc and heart felt.
This game puts the 1st bombshell up front .. she is awesome .. she is Electra!

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, it's a bit weird how Electra exists in the game who looks hot as hell (and who's supposed to be an older mum but looks like she cannot be more than 30) but then some of the college girls... Addison's default face is actual nightmare fuel.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Just started playing this game, just saw the part with that dude abusing his daughter ... boils my blood every time, If it was me I would have lit that cunt up like a box of crackers before he even knew what was going on, not stood there going "huh, seems odd".

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... snap ... she cannot get off unless for that specific kink play ... also there is no getting through to ”er otherwise.
like a box of crackers
MC gets to have the talk ... he gets to choose to be the baddie or just string her along into his own kinky ways.
Choose wisely;)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Why is there not a decent download site? Mega is not suitable for this size of download. Where is Nopy?
any nopy download so far ? [...] they can cleary upload anything to nopy.
NOPY is currently unavailable for public uploads and has been for a little while now.
So only existing registered users can upload stuff.

goohshi

Dec 24, 2019
If you think it would be interesting to see this game played live, it's happening right now:

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
I seem to be running into a loop everytime I finish Brooklyn's party. I get thrown back to the scene with the twins with Jessica and Jennifer. Is there a solution to this or am I doing something wrong?

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Just a question from an "concerned citizen" but is this game dead & buried or will there be any further updates? Really liked sister, sister, sister and this sequel so it would really suck if the dev just decided to abandon it without giving the story a proper ending.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Just a question from an "concerned citizen" but is this game dead & buried or will there be any further updates? Really liked sister, sister, sister and this sequel so it would really suck if the dev just decided to abandon it without giving the story a proper ending.
Realistically, I don't think we could know for sure one way or the other.

The author has said he will return to the game in the future.

My impression is that when he went through the dreaded Patreon Review, he didn't have much choice except to pull Cuntswell from that platform and move over to Subscribestar. Except he wanted to keep his Patreon benefactors happy too - so he started the "other" game he had wanted to make for a while, and so "Where Bad Girls Go" was brought forward - so that he was working on both at the same time.
Honestly, I think that was a bit much for a one man team - and so when he finally realized that, he was left with the choice about which game to focus on. He picked the game that he was most enthusiastic about at the time and has promised to return to Cuntswell later. Another more cynical part of me wonders if his Patreon numbers were higher than the Subscribestar numbers - but I don't know either way.

So it really depends on if you believe the author when he says he'll come back to it.
Personally, I do.
He's shown in the past that he's willing to carry on and carry on. SSS was a big game at a time when lots of developers were abandoning their games... so yeah, I think he'll return to Cuntswell... either after he finishes WBBG or whenever the mood takes him, even if he hasn't finished WBBG yet. Just don't hold your breath... it could be a while.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Realistically, I don't think we could know for sure one way or the other.

The author has said he will return to the game in the future.

My impression is that when he went through the dreaded Patreon Review, he didn't have much choice except to pull Cuntswell from that platform and move over to Subscribestar. Except he wanted to keep his Patreon benefactors happy too - so he started the "other" game he had wanted to make for a while, and so "Where Bad Girls Go" was brought forward - so that he was working on both at the same time.
Honestly, I think that was a bit much for a one man team - and so when he finally realized that, he was left with the choice about which game to focus on. He picked the game that he was most enthusiastic about at the time and has promised to return to Cuntswell later. Another more cynical part of me wonders if his Patreon numbers were higher than the Subscribestar numbers - but I don't know either way.

So it really depends on if you believe the author when he says he'll come back to it.
Personally, I do.
He's shown in the past that he's willing to carry on and carry on. SSS was a big game at a time when lots of developers were abandoning their games... so yeah, I think he'll return to Cuntswell... either after he finishes WBBG or whenever the mood takes him, even if he hasn't finished WBBG yet. Just don't hold your breath... it could be a while.
I choose to belive you in that. Considering he's a one-man team that juggles 2 or more projects at once, i can understand if cuntswell will be a future project. I just got a little worried since i really like that storyline and when i saw that he was currently working on WBBG my first thought was "oh shit, cuntswell is doomed"

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
The interesting thing to me is that, realistically so many of these renp'y games are easy to patch even for a novice. What I mean is that you can basically change the dialogue to whatever you want. Which makes incest patching child's play. All you really need is unren and notepad++ (or similar text program). You don't even need to repack the rpyc files (in most cases). I have even went into my own games and cleaned up the dialogue and typos, and in some cases even made them a little more nasty.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The interesting thing to me is that, realistically so many of these renp'y games are easy to patch even for a novice. What I mean is that you can basically change the dialogue to whatever you want.
That's not the same thing as patching. That's modding.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
The interesting thing to me is that, realistically so many of these renp'y games are easy to patch even for a novice. What I mean is that you can basically change the dialogue to whatever you want. Which makes incest patching child's play.
Hmmm...

I know where you are coming from, but what is child's play to you isn't child's play for everyone.

The reason I track Cuntswell and SSS is of SSS.

I was fairly new to F95 back then and kept seeing games with imperfections that tweaked my sensibilities. SSS was the first game I decided to do something about. It was good enough to not require a huge amount of work with corrections (mainly spelling) and I was already playing it.

For a couple of releases, I updated "my" copy and then left messages in various places for the author to see if he wanted to incorporate my fixes into his base version. I kept holding off "releasing" it myself, so the author had a chance to reply and say yes/no.

Eventually, I realized he just wasn't going to get back to me and so I released my patched version here on the site.

Each time he did a release, I updated my patched version, left him a message and so it continued.
By this point, my changes were going beyond simple spelling corrections. Since I no longer needed to worry about him incorporating my changes into his version... I stopped holding back and went to town.

But it became clear to me as the later chapters were released that he wasn't really comfortable with RenPy. He knew enough to do what he had already done, but each time he pushed the limits a bit - it came with problems. My opinion was solidified when he initially started releasing Cuntswell using a different engine. He made some posts to Patreon (later removed as part of the Patreon review purge) to the effect that he liked the new engine better and it would avoid some programming problems he had with later chapters of SSS (my interpretation). Eventually he swapped Cuntswell back to RenPy, after it became obvious players hated the new engine and that it also came with it's own bugs and problems.

So when he ran into his problematic Patreon review, I wasn't surprised when he chose to move to Subscribestar rather than modifying the Patreon version. I'm not sure his programming skills would quite reach the point of reworking an existing project to be Patreon friendly (though he did try with updated dialogue for a short while). Nor did I think he'd accept help adapting the game from a 3rd party like myself. He just wants to do what he does and release his games. Not that any of that is a bad thing, he's delivered a lot more good content with his limited skills than a lot of more experience programmers. So all credit to him.

But I feel I have a handle on his skill level, and doesn't extend to adapting the core code to work with an "incest patch".
Don't get me wrong, I think if someone adapted the game for him to the current release and then IF he were willing to accept that changed code - he knows enough to continue that style of programming going forward. But doing it himself, I don't believe so.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Cuntswell Academy Chapter-10SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
No android port? :(

• Love
Reactions: PinkGoddess

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So this just got tagged with mind control despite apparently existing for a year and a half. Does that mean it's just some minor occurrence that happened in a recent update, or a major part of the game that was mistakenly left out of the tags for a while?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes