3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
So this just got tagged with mind control despite apparently existing for a year and a half. Does that mean it's just some minor occurrence that happened in a recent update, or a major part of the game that was mistakenly left out of the tags for a while?
It's more relevant to the story itself, much like the "paranormal" tag. I suppose there are scenes that stem from that theme, but it's not so prevalent.

Reactions: vmaks

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
So this just got tagged with mind control despite apparently existing for a year and a half. Does that mean it's just some minor occurrence that happened in a recent update, or a major part of the game that was mistakenly left out of the tags for a while?
It was much more prevalent in the previous game "Sister, Sister, Sister" - of which this game is a continuation/sequel.

Mind control is a major part of the previous game... but by this point it is more of a passive ability, taken for granted. In a lot of ways the MC still has the powers he had in the previous game, but due to events towards the end of the previous game, has somewhat forgotten they exist. The MC has moved beyond the point where he actively chooses to influence those around him and instead just assumes that is how things work in his little world.

By chapter 10, a couple of people around him are actively trying to re-awaken his awareness and the pro-active use of his powers.

So it depends what you are looking for. The MC is mind controlling those around him to some extent - but this isn't a game of "Please watch the swinging pendulum... you are feeling sleepy... very sleepy...".

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
You don't need any. Which part exactly is giving you trouble?
His and now my question too is not if one would need any walkthrough but if there IS one?
I played the prequel and there were a lot of situation where you could/would fuck up a path (i.e. domination/being dominated with twin sister, path/endings with the girls at the vacation with the aunt, etc.) without the walkthrough so before i play the game for hours and maybe get pegged or whatever, i would like to play with a walkthrough, to get the experience i want :)

So afaik there is a walkthrough for patreons/subscribers but is there any ffa?

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Not to my knowledge, no. A quick search in this thread doesn't reveal anything.
To bad. I found some sites which offer a download of the walkthrough but i dont know them and so im to afraid to use them :D

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
But will he still continue this game?
In his words:
I want to be clear that this is NOT the end of CA. I still have a lot of story to tell, and I want to get it out at some point, but it isn't going to be my primary focus going forward. I am probably going to produce the entirety of the next part of CA (ten or so chapters, like Part 1), before releasing it.
So eventually, hopefully.

Reactions: vmaks

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I have really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you continue. It is a real good second chapter to the first game. Good story and good pics what is not to like? thanks for the share. I can not wait for the update.

Reactions: xJumpManx

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's not abandoned it's more like a on hold as they are working on their other game.

Also, I thought I might reiterate my plans for that game here. If you know the full story already, feel free to skip this part.

I am not able to release that game on Patreon without completely crippling the entire basis for the story. I originally started a Subscribestar campaign in the hopes that I could completely separate myself from Patreon. However, my subscriber numbers plateaued very, very quickly and I eventually had to rethink my plans. Also, working on two separate games (one for Subscribestar and one for Patreon) was creating far too much work and was causing my quality to slip on both games.

So, I decided to focus my efforts toward the game that could be distributed on both platforms, and I am currently maintaining a presence on both platforms. The content on each platform is identical to the other, so you can choose whichever one you like better.

I do have plans for a continuation of CA, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to work on them. It will probably involve me buying a second computer, as image render times takes up many of my system resources. And, unfortunately, it isn't as easy as buying a cheap laptop. I have over $2,000 invested in my graphics workstation, and it still takes over an hour to render a single still image or video frame.

I love the characters from CA and I desperately want to continue that story. I'm still writing on it, and collecting ideas, so hopefully I'll be able to bring those to light in the future!

In the meantime, I'm working hard on WBBG, and I'm grateful to the people that stuck around and continue to support my work after the temporary hiatus on CA.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's not abandoned it's more like a on hold as they are working on their other game.

Also, I thought I might reiterate my plans for that game here. If you know the full story already, feel free to skip this part.

I am not able to release that game on Patreon without completely crippling the entire basis for the story. I originally started a Subscribestar campaign in the hopes that I could completely separate myself from Patreon. However, my subscriber numbers plateaued very, very quickly and I eventually had to rethink my plans. Also, working on two separate games (one for Subscribestar and one for Patreon) was creating far too much work and was causing my quality to slip on both games.

So, I decided to focus my efforts toward the game that could be distributed on both platforms, and I am currently maintaining a presence on both platforms. The content on each platform is identical to the other, so you can choose whichever one you like better.

I do have plans for a continuation of CA, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to work on them. It will probably involve me buying a second computer, as image render times takes up many of my system resources. And, unfortunately, it isn't as easy as buying a cheap laptop. I have over $2,000 invested in my graphics workstation, and it still takes over an hour to render a single still image or video frame.

I love the characters from CA and I desperately want to continue that story. I'm still writing on it, and collecting ideas, so hopefully I'll be able to bring those to light in the future!

In the meantime, I'm working hard on WBBG, and I'm grateful to the people that stuck around and continue to support my work after the temporary hiatus on CA.
You should put most of your post as a quote. It almost sounds like you have your own plans for the game, not that VI has plans for their game. ;)

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
dev shouldnt have taken the game so far attracting patrons only to put it on hold and work on another...but that's just my opinion.
Problem is the developer can't really put Cuntswell Academy on patreon. Patreon would shut them down due to the incest that is blatant in the game. That is why they separated between patreon and subscribestar. CA can only be funded by subscribestar where they aren't getting much money. While the other game that they are working on can be funded by both. I don't really blame VI for working where the money is for a while so that it can fund going back to working on CA.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Understandable why VI put it on hold and I have no doubt they'll return to it eventually. Besides the fact they say they plan to between Cuntswell and SisterX3 they've been working on this story for around 3 years now which is real dedication given most Renpy Patreon dev's last 3-6 months at most.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes