3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
So this just got tagged with mind control despite apparently existing for a year and a half. Does that mean it's just some minor occurrence that happened in a recent update, or a major part of the game that was mistakenly left out of the tags for a while?
Since this is a descendant of Sister x3, and the story from there was mind control, this is a continuance and mind control has been in this game pretty much from the beginning.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Are the charachters the all the same from sister, sister, sister? I hope yes, because that's the best game I played. Fantastic. Gwen, Zoe, Chloe, Jennifer, Mom, aunt. Are they all present?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Are the charachters the all the same from sister, sister, sister? I hope yes, because that's the best game I played. Fantastic. Gwen, Zoe, Chloe, Jennifer, Mom, aunt. Are they all present?
So far the only members that are in the game are Gwen, Zoe, Chloe, Jennifer, cousin and the mom. No aunt and Jennifer's mom (hopefully they'll show up in the future).

Reactions: Tommy1897

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
what does the last sentence of the game mean? "Who the fuck is Alessia?" Is Alessia existed or not? Was she an hallucination?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
what does the last sentence of the game mean? "Who the fuck is Alessia?" Is Alessia existed or not? Was she an hallucination?
For all we know she must be real!! The two weird sisters had hipnose powers, and they had to learn that from someone, and for all we know from the game she (Alessia) can control anybody, so she can disapear and make everyone forget her, and her last sentence is "I will be in touch", so hope's up for her to appear in this game!!

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
For all we know she must be real!! The two weird sisters had hipnose powers, and they had to learn that from someone, and for all we know from the game she (Alessia) can control anybody, so she can disapear and make everyone forget her, and her last sentence is "I will be in touch", so hope's up for her to appear in this game!!
I hope she is real too

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
And I'm sure that Matsumoto is the name of Alessia's student, the one who was becoming even more powerfull than her and that's why Alesia quit the job

Reactions: vmaks

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
At the end of SSS (or at least one of the endings to SSS), Alessia used her superior mind control techniques to wipe herself from everyone's mind, including yours - so that should could effectively go into hiding (or something). However your strong mind resisted and you occasionally have brief flashbacks of what really happened.

There were so many paths and choices in SSS that never got carried forward into SSS. The author picked the "canon" version of the story and that is the assumed starting point for Cuntswell.

Professor Matsumoto was her old student of the dark arts. So she is still aware of Alessia, even though the MC is barely aware she existed. Matsumoto, if I remember correctly, is the student who Alessia lost control of. She may even be more powerful than Alessia - who knows...

This game Is fantastic. I Hope that It won't finish. Never. Any news about the next update?
The game is currently on hold.

Cuntswell got flagged by , so he moved it over to . He also had another game (Where Bad Girls Go) he was planning for the future, which I guess he brought forward to keep the Patreon subscribers happy. He was developing both games at the same time for a while.

My guess is that he found he was spreading himself too thin and decided to concentrate on one game. For whatever reason, he picked WBGG. He has stated that Cuntswell isn't abandoned and that he plans to return to it once WBGG is finished. Though obviously, nobody can predict the future. He also had a note, I think on his Subscribestar page for a while, that he had a 2nd SSS spin off game in mind too. My point being, I don't think he's giving up on these stories.

So future updates... not any time soon. But eventually™.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
At the end of SSS (or at least one of the endings to SSS), Alessia used her superior mind control techniques to wipe herself from everyone's mind, including yours - so that should could effectively go into hiding (or something). However your strong mind resisted and you occasionally have brief flashbacks of what really happened.

There were so many paths and choices in SSS that never got carried forward into SSS. The author picked the "canon" version of the story and that is the assumed starting point for Cuntswell.

Professor Matsumoto was her old student of the dark arts. So she is still aware of Alessia, even though the MC is barely aware she existed. Matsumoto, if I remember correctly, is the student who Alessia lost control of. She may even be more powerful than Alessia - who knows...

The game is currently on hold.

Cuntswell got flagged by , so he moved it over to . He also had another game (Where Bad Girls Go) he was planning for the future, which I guess he brought forward to keep the Patreon subscribers happy. He was developing both games at the same time for a while.

My guess is that he found he was spreading himself too thin and decided to concentrate on one game. For whatever reason, he picked WBGG. He has stated that Cuntswell isn't abandoned and that he plans to return to it once WBGG is finished. Though obviously, nobody can predict the future. He also had a note, I think on his Subscribestar page for a while, that he had a 2nd SSS spin off game in mind too. My point being, I don't think he's giving up on these stories.

So future updates... not any time soon. But eventually™.
But MC remembers who Alessia Is, at least in the ending I played. He completely remembers her. And yes, Matsumoto was the student who Alessia lost control of. I really hope that this game and series will continue because it's fantastic and the author is the best

Reactions: Fapmaister
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes