stellarismods

Aug 10, 2021
Is the CSS Stylesheet that you are using free to use by any chance? I find it pretty nice looking and would save me the trouble of finding another nice looking template or make one myself.

entropy2

Mar 26, 2020

Hello everyone,

thanks for the continued support. I haven't had much time to work on the game lately due to work but rest assured that an update is coming in the near future.

Likely I will do a 0.4x update before I do a 0.5 just because some of the systems I am working on changing require rework in just about every part of the game.

aetherBlack

Sep 1, 2020

Hello everyone,

thanks for the continued support. I haven't had much time to work on the game lately due to work but rest assured that an update is coming in the near future.

Likely I will do a 0.4x update before I do a 0.5 just because some of the systems I am working on changing require rework in just about every part of the game.
Keep doing good work i belive in you :p

Reactions: KatyZ and BBZ01

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Yep, saw it with alot of promising projects before. I have "work", but I'm going to do a "rework" of an entire game, which never comes. Hope I'm wrong this time
Rework so far for this game has been reworking how stats work and making the game more of a game.
It's likely that again. I don't think it's much to worry about.

Ammy_gordon

Sep 17, 2020
I was looking at the files i came across something called Damien_friends or something, i changed the variables and turns out there is some event called damien_friends but even after changing the variables i can't seem to activate it.. am i doing something wrong ?

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
I was looking at the files i came across something called Damien_friends or something, i changed the variables and turns out there is some event called damien_friends but even after changing the variables i can't seem to activate it.. am i doing something wrong ?
Some of the events seemed to have been removed in order to change the story. Why the photos still remain in the files though I'm not sure unless the creator intends on putting those scenes back in the game but just reworks them.

Reactions: uniqueusername69

Ammy_gordon

Sep 17, 2020
Some of the events seemed to have been removed in order to change the story. Why the photos still remain in the files though I'm not sure unless the creator intends on putting those scenes back in the game but just reworks them.
Well if so then it appears that the dev has removed a lot of storylines, this one... the yoonji events , the pool scenes at Damien's . It did cross my mind to write those scenes into the game, but then i looked at the codes i have up

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes