Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This game needs a patch ASAP. The game is great and has potential but it is practically unplayable with the number of bugs it has, whenever an update comes out I have the slight hope that the dev will fix the problems in the game, but instead of fixing it It ends up creating more errors, it's a bit frustrating tbh

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
could find any DP content. Is it in the modeling one? cause I prob fked it up by talking to Mom char that says stop

kraken162

Jul 17, 2020
If possible, could someone post the current end of content for each character/route? Just so I know whether I've reached the end or not. Thank you!

Also—Who is Elliot? I haven't run into someone named Elliot yet.

Last edited:

SpeedyCat19

Aug 20, 2021
How do I advance the cop storyline after getting blackmailed? I took the pics for the guy and they said come back in a couple days, but the house in the outskirts always says it's been abandoned. Is this just as far as the devs have gone or do I have do something specific to advance?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Cut out all the black guys (which is maybe 75% of the game) and this is a really fun corruption game. Not too grindy nice gifs fun to be able to choose the boyfriend and her backstory.

Is there really no content with Elliot (the starter boyfriend) after the beach scene? I would like to have had a couple extra scenes where she finds out he is actually cheating on her (rather than just suspecting it) which wouldve been a funner and more believable catalyst for her turning into a slut.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A little disappointed that having a boyfriend, apart from a couple of scenes, does not affect anything at all.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Changelog just says lot of new content. Can anyone tell me what's new? Like are there full new storylines?

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
i havent played since last year and i think my save is fucked lol anyone one have a current save i can use ?

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah lot broken here.Feels like stuff missing in this revamp too. Disappointing update. Feels like going backward.
That's the thing I really don't understand, with every update the old content is a little different but that's all.

Shax0, good luck with your game, the UI is good, the mini games are not difficult and the story has a lot of potential.

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
I honestly loved the first release of the game , but I kinda feel like everyone else so far , its good to revamp content but it feels like its going nowhere I think it would be better to finish some huge path of the game rather than slowly adding more to each of them, I know its hard to make games like those, the author did some amazing work , Im sure he can do the same all again

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes