Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
So my feedback to dev on version 0.41 and what to do next;
The game is becoming really amazing and you have hours and hours of content in there but the issue is you also are starting to end up now with a lot of dead paths early on. For example the clubbing event/path with Yoonji you can go with her, take a drink and then that's it and the event then keeps repeating as a main quest (golden text) but it doesn't continue despite being one of the first events the player will encounter

The nightclub as well in general needs finishing

So yeah my advice at this stage would be finish Yoonji events finally, especially the clubbing ones so players aren't stuck with that gold (main quest) event constantly

And then boyfriend mechanic needs some work, it is very hard to tell if you've reached the end of the content with your current boyfriend there needs to be some sort of indication for when it is safe to break-up, as in when you've reached the current end of content with that boyfriend. Elliot for example your first boyfriend, I don't seem to find any further events after the beach with him but I also don't know if I can breakup with him and then date other guys as I don't want to miss out on other events with him. Then if I do breakup with him and go with Connor or the other guy from the school events, there again I don't know when I've seen all events with them

Some kind of indicator or guidance in-game would really help for that

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
So my feedback to dev on version 0.41 and what to do next;
The game is becoming really amazing and you have hours and hours of content in there but the issue is you also are starting to end up now with a lot of dead paths early on. For example the clubbing event/path with Yoonji you can go with her, take a drink and then that's it and the event then keeps repeating as a main quest (golden text) but it doesn't continue despite being one of the first events the player will encounter

The nightclub as well in general needs finishing

So yeah my advice at this stage would be finish Yoonji events finally, especially the clubbing ones so players aren't stuck with that gold (main quest) event constantly

And then boyfriend mechanic needs some work, it is very hard to tell if you've reached the end of the content with your current boyfriend there needs to be some sort of indication for when it is safe to break-up, as in when you've reached the current end of content with that boyfriend. Elliot for example your first boyfriend, I don't seem to find any further events after the beach with him but I also don't know if I can breakup with him and then date other guys as I don't want to miss out on other events with him. Then if I do breakup with him and go with Connor or the other guy from the school events, there again I don't know when I've seen all events with them

Some kind of indicator or guidance in-game would really help for that
Eliot is honestly the worst character because he has no content or barely any indication of personality.

I would also second this because I feel Yoonji suffers the same thing as Eliot where they were characters introduced first but don't have any content worth of note.

Now we have more characters added? Which is fine but maybe finishing or addition of more content for existing characters would be far better than adding more new stuff.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Seems to be some errors in looks and corruption in the last update.

Reeny

May 2, 2019
I go to talk to Sister, and get literally no scene and no text. I hooked up with gym black dude and that was the last thing I've heard from here. Is that end of content or am I bugging out?

Feb 28, 2019
I go to talk to Sister, and get literally no scene and no text. I hooked up with gym black dude and that was the last thing I've heard from here. Is that end of content or am I bugging out?
thats the end of content for the sister. The vacation isnt implemented yet

randa

May 7, 2017
at the police station in Room C1, the option try to convince him is greyed out. I can only click on give up.
What is the prereq to get the option to convince him.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes