Jul 11, 2017
open CW.html in notepad++ or visual studio code or any text editor search

bbc_addiction2
Change that to
bbc_addiction1
then restart your game and load your save
Can't you upload your modified CW.html here? help this person who doesn't understand any of this

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Twinery.org and dl twine import the game to it and then you can edit the values in the story init page you can also add your own scenes with a little practice on twine , in twine you can do it all

moogoo

Nov 15, 2019
a problem i have noticed with corruption games is once the MC is a slut the game kinda gets boring the developer starts to rearrange and change the previous updates like they have hit a wall.

Reactions: JesterAI

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Cupid's Way [v0.5] [shax0]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Swear to God brother, if I was a fertile young girl, I'd be knocking out your babies, right and left.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
This update removed more content than it added, so not even a little bit.
No, its funny what happened... there is more content here (also reworked old content to be better) but.... few bugs basically makes some of those older content and few new content pretty much inaccessible unless you modify some values yourself to access them.

Reactions: ak47 and jojogeo

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
No, its funny what happened... there is more content here (also reworked old content to be better) but.... few bugs basically makes some of those older content and few new content pretty much inaccessible unless you modify some values yourself to access them.
It's purely subjective to say the reworked content was better or worse than before. And said rework did actually remove scenes on top of the embarrassingly easy to catch bugs causing yet more scenes to become nonfunctional.

In its shipped state, it objectively has less content than before. And even if you fix it to close the gap, the wait still wasn't remotely warranted for what we got.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
It's purely subjective to say the reworked content was better or worse than before. And said rework did actually remove scenes on top of the embarrassingly easy to catch bugs causing yet more scenes to become nonfunctional.

In its shipped state, it objectively has less content than before. And even if you fix it to close the gap, the wait still wasn't remotely warranted for what we got.
One thing Shax0 really needs to do is find someone to test out his games before releasing them or have a discord server to report bugs and such, so they can be fixed in timely manner.

I am pretty sure he is working adult and most of his time has been spent on basically irl obligations and just started working on it as soon as he was free from other obligations cause I doubt patreon is paying his bills.

Reactions: zaluli

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
One thing Shax0 really needs to do is find someone to test out his games before releasing them or have a discord server to report bugs and such, so they can be fixed in timely manner.

I am pretty sure he is working adult and most of his time has been spent on basically irl obligations and just started working on it as soon as he was free from other obligations cause I doubt patreon is paying his bills.
The game isn't large enough to warrant needing someone else to do it for him. And basic quality of life would be taking the literal minutes needed to test for game breaking passages with a compile check, on top of not taking days to release a patch people can manually fix in seconds.

The update took 2 months, it plays like it was made in a week. Obligations don't excuse bad work, if it's not presentable then don't release it until it is.

Reactions: jojogeo and DS1Q

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
The game isn't large enough to warrant needing someone else to do it for him. And basic quality of life would be taking the literal minutes needed to test for game breaking passages with a compile check, on top of not taking days to release a patch people can manually fix in seconds.

The update took 2 months, it plays like it was made in a week. Obligations don't excuse bad work, if it's not presentable then don't release it until it is.
I more meant as if he is too busy to do that, then someone else just taking a second pass at it would be an acceptable thing to do but you are right.

This game is pretty solid in its system and the premise but its just handicapped by minor issues and routes not being finished before moving on to multiple new storylines.

Reactions: zaluli
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes