Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
1) It would be great if could choose who the MCs would be in a relationship with.
It would be great if it would be possible for an MC to have a 100% pure lesbian relationship!

2) It would be great if there was a good path (that is, so that the MC could avoid negative events)!
And that she would succeed!

3) It would be great if the MC became dominant! (And so that an indicator of her dominance appears in the game)

4) You can also add an indicator of her strength (her physical fitness). She could also train in martial arts!
It is True that I have 'voiced' my opinion about this game;
looking and hoping for some improvements; better choices for Our FC.
But Let's give the DEV a break; THIS IS in actuality Version 0.1. There Is and will be MORE to come.

YES! I would Love to see a Lesbian path, or at least 2 (?) possible lesbian paths.
- A Dominate (Sexually aggressive, Not Femdom) Lesbian who is attracted to Our FC & wants her.
- Or a Submissive Lesbian, who Our FC is dominant (S.A.), and wants to be with. or Both, (one of each).
- I am not against Our FC having "Daddy" issues. maybe into older men. ("Sugar Daddy")
- not necessarily her professor or her boss. (maybe a customer, a gym patron, or someone on dating app).

- Not Sure If I agree with the "Good" path. (what would be the point of the game then If cannot corrupt her, or If she cannot explore Her sexuality, or sexual interests.)

Not Sure I would like our FC to be "Dominant", but would Allow her to have 'Control of Her Life'!
to Make her Own choices. not to allow herself to be 'blackmailed' or used by perverted men.

• Angry
Reactions: fzdudesome

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
- Not Sure If I agree with the "Good" path. (what would be the point of the game then If cannot corrupt her, or If she cannot explore Her sexuality, or sexual interests.)
Well, part of the game's premise is if you can avoid becoming a mindless fucknugget, "Will you live up to your family's name, or perhaps even exceed it? Or will the adult world swallow you whole. The choice is yours now."

Part of selling all the choices as real options is to make them all interesting and lead to different outcomes and sexual encounters. Besides, sex can be fun and adventurous without the corrupting influences winning out.
To me "corruption" in a sexual sense means the sexuality and pursuit of sex becomes means in of themselves and the character becomes obsessed with sexual pleasure, losing out on other aspects of life. I think corruption stories can be fun too if you have the opportunity to skirt the boundary to complete sexual mind-break and embrace it on the road towards other goals.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Besides, sex can be fun and adventurous without the corrupting influences winning out.
I agree with you. BUT,..
It IS My impression, from the OP, that our FC Is a "Good girl". inexperienced and probably a bit naive.
(sexually repressed) (??) and a bit 'brain-washed' by parents. (what Is & Isn't social & morally acceptable behavior).
- She Does Not Have to be a "Goody two-shoes" priss, but she should NOT have to 'fall to her knees' for every guy who presents his c*ck for her either.
Her being FREE to find herself. (Self-exploration) What Makes Her Happy; without getting or being exploited by perverted PIGS.
A bit of corruption/sexual experience would do her Good! (Even if it means being a bit 'slutty' or a tease.)
BUT, IT HAS to be HER Choice! Not thrust upon her by Men/perverts who want to take advantage of her!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I agree with you. BUT,..
It IS My impression, from the OP, that our FC Is a "Good girl". inexperienced and probably a bit naive.
(sexually repressed) (??) and a bit 'brain-washed' by parents. (what Is & Isn't social & morally acceptable behavior).
- She Does Not Have to be a "Goody two-shoes" priss, but she should NOT have to 'fall to her knees' for every guy who presents his c*ck for her either.
Her being FREE to find herself. (Self-exploration) What Makes Her Happy; without getting or being exploited by perverted PIGS.
A bit of corruption/sexual experience would do her Good! (Even if it means being a bit 'slutty' or a tease.)
BUT, IT HAS to be HER Choice! Not thrust upon her by Men/perverts who want to take advantage of her!
I'm not sure why you commented thusly after your "but," all of that is what I just wrote myself too. :giggle:

Reactions: Shelscott50

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
So, the image folder contains a lot of threesome content, but I can't seem to find any in the game aside from one pic in the "BBC Ending". Is this intentional, or am I missing where the rest is located?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I have a question too, how does the paths work and how many are there? do they work based on the grades? like high grades get you to be a tutor and low to work for the teacher?

shax0

Aug 3, 2017
I have a question too, how does the paths work and how many are there? do they work based on the grades? like high grades get you to be a tutor and low to work for the teacher?
The grades currently don't have that much depth at the moment. The tutor even is based on your intelligence stat. More on grade related content in upcoming updates.

djblanco

Dec 26, 2020
My game always bugs when i start dating marcus and go to school the next day ... Anyone with the same problem?

ZoroHHU

Jan 3, 2019
The game is great !
But I think you should put the interracial tag since 60-70% of the game content is interracial

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
The "game" deserves attention. As for the beginning, the game is really fun. Only the fact that it's really boring already is that 90% of the games on the F95 are interracial is irritating to me.)

What, in my opinion, deserves expansion:
The beauty system levels up too quickly (the player should put more effort into beauty, makeup, lipstick, nail painting, tan, facial lotions). Meanwhile, most of the beauty in the game adds clothing .. which I cannot agree with.
A small amount of clothes
I don't see any interaction between Jasmine (Damien girlfriend) and the Player when the player is having an affair with Damien
Inability to interrupt / stop the "Make Out" event and no interaction where the "partner" might end up (ending the sexual act)
Choice and consequences not only in dialogues but also in sex (venereal diseases and pregnancy)
And the most important (at least for me) the need to eat, drink, sleep and hygiene. Plus the implementation of a 24-hour system. So each activity takes a certain amount of time. But that can't be changed anymore.

Either way, the game is really great. If only this game wouldn't see the tag Abandoned :worried:

Last edited:

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
The "game" deserves attention. As for the beginning, the game is really fun. Only the fact that it's really boring already is that 90% of the games on the F95 are interracial is irritating to me.)
Untitled.png
There are 838 games tagged as interracial. In a forum with 11.6k game threads, I have no clue where this idea of 90% of games on F95 being interracial, or that it's even an obscenely popular fetish on this website, comes from.

This is honestly one of the few games I've seen here that actually has a pretty big focus on interracial content, and I agree it should be tagged as such. The other hundreds of games tagged with interracial seem to only have the occasional extra scene or two with a person of a different ethnicity, and race is not even an important factor in said scene.

I don't see it being as over saturated as I've seen some people claim. Human race fetishism is not that big on this forum, unless you count the existence and fetishizing of fantasy races as interracial content as well.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
There seems to be an issue with the homeless guy at the underpass the second time you'd meet and fuck him there. and I'm not sure if Yoonji's story events are playing out other than the first one. It seems you talk to her about the club and she just repeats about her messaging you to go to the club.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes