a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else have a problem where your Notes screen gets stuck open and you cannot close it at all?
Yes just go to another screen and talk to NPC's several times and it should close for you, just keep trying to close it after you talk to NPC's.
Try and open other icons at the top like settings and help.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Yes just go to another screen and talk to NPC's several times and it should close for you, just keep trying to close it after you talk to NPC's.
Try and open other icons at the top like settings and help.
Yeah, I tried that and nothing worked. I just played with it open for a while and somehow, suddenly, it eventually went away when my mouse simply passed over the area it was covering.

I've seen it happen before tonight, but not for as long (like 10+ minutes).

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
a1fox3 I managed to find 2/5 gallery pics. Missing bondage pic, Emily at pool or terrace, and the teacher with Rachel. Here is my screen shot of missing pics.

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Furnox

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, but I used that post to find the 2 images I missed but it doesn't help with the last 3. I guess I will just ignore the missing images and wait for the next update.
I don't understand you should be able to see what needs to be done and just done it several times with different options and they should unlock.

Chloe bondage scene.
Emily outside anal scene.
Rachel with her teacher outfit on.
Do them over and over again choosing different options and they will unlock.

Karun1827

Feb 17, 2019
Hi, I am stuck at deal 3. Chloe /emily talk is not activated after 3 times denying rachel request. Please help. Demoted to Outlook is pending and rest are completed.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, I am stuck at deal 3. Chloe /emily talk is not activated after 3 times denying rachel request. Please help. Demoted to Outlook is pending and rest are completed.
Have you completed The Deal #2 and True Nature # 1 ?
Otherwise keep denying Rachel, either Chloe or Emily will come with a message

Hyeros

Feb 28, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction-Ch3-Ep2b
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
Hi I downloaded your unofficial android, and all work perfectly, but the dialogue options doesn't appear, it's like they are invisible. When i click where they should be, the option is clicked but i can't see what i choose.

Thank for your hard work

P.D. sorry for my english

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
will Amy go away eventually if you reject her or are we stuck with her and the mc's retarded back n forth feelings??ffs,,she blew him off for some other dude,wtf does the mc even want her around for?that is,when hes not trying to get rid of her...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
will Amy go away eventually if you reject her or are we stuck with her and the mc's retarded back n forth feelings??ffs,,she blew him off for some other dude,wtf does the mc even want her around for?that is,when hes not trying to get rid of her...
You can not get rid of her she is part of the main story, just get the walkthrough and follow it and you will be ok.

Reactions: Boneprone

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
You can not get rid of her she is part of the main story, just get the walkthrough and follow it and you will be ok.
well,that sucks..i dont like her or having to share the others with her.(i'm sure thats whats coming)...i'm at about 94% of ch1..

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
well,that sucks..i dont like her or having to share the others with her.(i'm sure thats whats coming)...i'm at about 94% of ch1..
Then look forward to Chapter 2. Don't feel discouraged just because you don't like Amy.
Basically the entire Chapter 2 revolves around how to get rid of Amy.
As it was previously mentioned: you won't.
But MC's relationship with her is going to change. A LOT.

Reactions: Boneprone and ThL

Karun1827

Feb 17, 2019
Have you completed The Deal #2 and True Nature # 1 ?
Otherwise keep denying Rachel, either Chloe or Emily will come with a message
Yes. I have completed and denied rachel 3 times. But rachel is visiting the room at 15pm not message through emily/Chloe

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
I am on Sun Tzu 2 and can't progress past make her lick her fingers, which I have already done. Any solutions?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes