a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how i/m doing this ?:)
Well for me it was talk to Chloe about Emily catching them doing the bondage thing then several days later talking to Emily and I don't remember but it looks like your already past that so it could be a bug.

Reactions: h41pa

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
does anyone know what the final star for "rachel's scenes 1" is about? I cant seem to get it, the walkthrough doesnt seem to have it in there and the hint just says "_TODO_"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone know what the final star for "rachel's scenes 1" is about? I cant seem to get it, the walkthrough doesnt seem to have it in there and the hint just says "_TODO_"
Midnight swim and chose the middle cookies.

Reactions: ThL

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You have to have a save for each one and play each one to the end.
Seems like a lot of extra work to me. I am missing 16 gallery pics. Is it important to get them all or can I just ignore the ones I missed and wait for the next update/release?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Seems like a lot of extra work to me. I am missing 16 gallery pics. Is it important to get them all or can I just ignore the ones I missed and wait for the next update/release?
You don't need the office to get most of the pic.
I posted everyone of them in the last 2 pages so go look at them and see which ones you can easily unlock.

Every pic is in version 2 and 3 and can all be unlocked.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You don't need the office to get most of the pic.
I posted everyone of them in the last 2 pages so go look at them and see which ones you can easily unlock.

Every pic is in version 2 and 3 and can all be unlocked.
Turns out I'm only missing 5 images due to checking them while trying to go through a new game. My last save is the one I just checked and I know how to get 3 or 4 of them for sure and maybe the 5th. thx again.

Edit: Will go back through from last save when I have more time.

zbekdnsrhrh2

Oct 6, 2017
I have a question regarding installing this game.
If I want to install all 3 chapters, should I install extract all 3 chapter ZIP files into 1 same folder?
I mean like, extract CH1 first, extract CH2 to overwrite some files, and extract CH3 the last?

Or should I install/extract them into separate folders?
Can someone please tell me?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a question regarding installing this game.
If I want to install all 3 chapters, should I install extract all 3 chapter ZIP files into 1 same folder?
I mean like, extract CH1 first, extract CH2 to overwrite some files, and extract CH3 the last?

Or should I install/extract them into separate folders?
Can someone please tell me?
I think that they are stand alone, no need to put them in the same folder. Better use separate ones

Reactions: TGI Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
why is the game not auto-saving?
It actual does but you must first remove the regular save to see them in game.

There is that bug but you can get around it for now by what I said above.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The Autosave works for me, I just checked :
View attachment 521921
It only partially works for me now. CureMyAddiction 2020-01-19 04-57-41-81.jpg
In the beginning it was not working at all until I put someone else save in which broke all 17 of my regular save's and I had to start over.
(I upload my main save for dev to look at.)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes