sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Finished chapter 2 the other day. Turned out pretty damn great. I tried it earlier, but back then making progress was a total mess. Thankfully the dev cleaned that up and now you can do everything without getting completely lost and confused.

That is why I wonder why chapter 3 is using a more confusing progress tracker again. Makes it really difficult to understand which progress belongs to which encounter.

Other than that it looks promising. Loved the hot scenes with Amy. She's slowly becoming such a good little sex slave. Knowing where she came from this is really sexy.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
its been so long that iv played this game how does it work now. do I download ch. 1 then ch. 2 and so on. or do I just download Ch. 3 Ep. 2b and play form the start of ch. 1 .. thanks for any info guys

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
its been so long that iv played this game how does it work now. do I download ch. 1 then ch. 2 and so on. or do I just download Ch. 3 Ep. 2b and play form the start of ch. 1 .. thanks for any info guys
It's been answered like 20 times already, please check the thread : each chapter is stand alone, to have everything you have to play Chapter per Chapter, from 1 to 3

Reactions: evildead

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Wooow, it is an amazing update!!! Im playing it for hours, and still have a lot of content.. :p
I was hoping this with Chloe and Emily, but as far the story goes, maybe it is not too far.... :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi, im soon starting chapter 3. How much content is there compared to chapter 1 and 2 ? Can i start now or shouldi wait its get more content/finished ?
There is a lot of content in chapter 3.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For the ones stuck with the "Gallery" pic's here is my complete set.
(If more gets added later then I will update this.)

Top.
Middle.
Bottom.

Chapter 3 EP 4.
Chapter 3 EP 5 d

For those who struggle with what you need to do here is my completed "Progression Tracker" choosing "Work" all the way for the office visit.
Top.
Middle.
Bottom.

Also including my complete save using the "work" option for the office visit.

Last edited:

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Hi, can somebody help me, please. I can not trigger star #13 "You must watch when Emily and Linda are together".
I mean, I was watching them at least 15 times, had fun with them as well, but star is still grey, and that is only one from milestone, so I can't progress with content. I'm sorry if there is already answer on this problem, I checked almost 300 pages, but nothing, so I gave up...
Updates - Here is my save file. TIA.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, can somebody help me, please. I can not trigger star #13 "You must watch when Emily and Linda are together".
I mean, I was watching them at least 15 times, had fun with them as well, but star is still grey, and that is only one from milestone, so I can't progress with content. I'm sorry if there is already answer on this problem, I checked almost 300 pages, but nothing, so I gave up...
Updates - Here is my save file. TIA.
I tried your save, nothing wrong with it. Spend the day as you like. At 01.00, enter Emily's room (directly, no peeking first, just walk right in), have fun with the girls, and you've got your last star ;)

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
I'm idiot, I have never done that... I mean, never directly went in room. Did not even cross my mind to do that... I really feel stupid now... Thanks, mate :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm idiot, I have never done that... I mean, never directly went in room. Did not even cross my mind to do that... I really feel stupid now... Thanks, mate :)
I'll add a line in the walkthrough, just in case... ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is the last star (_TODO_) for Rachel scenes?
Naked drinking or hot tube fun, don't remember which one it is.

Naked Drinking you need to ask Rachel if she will swim at midnight and you need to chose all 3 options, takes 3 days to do.

Hot Tube Fun is do all options in the hot tube with Rachel. (Don't remember which one triggers it though is why I say do all options.)

Reactions: ThL

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
hi, im soon starting chapter 3. How much content is there compared to chapter 1 and 2 ? Can i start now or shouldi wait its get more content/finished ?
Finish ch1 and ch2 first then start a new game with ch3 ep1. Complete ch3 ep1 and you should be able to to use the save from ch3 ep1 to play ch3 ep2 rather than start a new game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Finish ch1 and ch2 first then start a new game with ch3 ep1. Complete ch3 ep1 and you should be able to to use the save from ch3 ep1 to play ch3 ep2 rather than start a new game.
Chapter 3 Episode 2 includes Episode 1.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes