DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Dear people, you should normally wait until the public version of TheGary is posted. In my opinion if someone wants to play before that, they should switch to the patrons. TheGary does a fantastic job and many people love the game. So I think it's sad that so few players support TheGary. You should also thank ThL who helps countless people to finish the update with the excellent WT.
Are you going to post something similar in every single game thread that gets updated before the public release is out or are you only concerned with "piracy" when it's a game or dev that you personally like and support?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Are you going to post something similar in every single game thread that gets updated before the public release is out or are you only concerned with "piracy" when it's a game or dev that you personally like and support?
It affects all game developers. I think that you can wait a little bit, or you should support the game. Personally, I support 7 games (total $3000 a year). I do not have time for more games. Sometimes I can't get all the games I support to play. I have a family and don't always have time to play.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It affects all game developers. I think that you can wait a little bit, or you should support the game.
May I ask what you're doing here then?
If we all waited for public releases or pledged to every game we wanted to play earlier then there wouldn't be much of a point of visiting F95 at all. Certainly not the game section, which probably makes up 90% of the traffic.

I understand wanting to support deserving developers. I don't understand trying to tell people to never pirate games while being an active member of a site that, for the most part, exists to pirate games.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
May I ask what you're doing here then?
If we all waited for public releases or pledged to every game we wanted to play earlier then there wouldn't be much of a point of visiting F95 at all. Certainly not the game section, which probably makes up 90% of the traffic.

I understand wanting to support deserving developers. I don't understand trying to tell people to never pirate games while being an active member of a site that, for the most part, exists to pirate games.
There are many games available on the F95 that you would never have seen otherwise. So everybody can test some of them and if he likes a game he can switch to the supporters. Furthermore all game developers publish the public version here. Many players find help here even if they don't get further. So I think F95 is very important for players and game developers.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
There are many games available on the F95 that you would never have seen otherwise. So everybody can test some of them and if he likes a game he can switch to the supporters. Furthermore all game developers publish the public version here. Many players find help here even if they don't get further. So I think F95 is very important for players and game developers.
Right, the old I only pirate to test the game and then buy it if I like it excuse. That has never rung very true to me and technically isn't any more legal than any other form of piracy, but kudos to you if you can stick to that I guess.

As for all game developers publishing here, no, definitely not.
It's F95 uploaders that provide most of the content here, game devs uploading their own games happens but is far from the norm. Nowadays there are more developers that publish here when they're starting out, because the site is big enough to create buzz and drive traffic to their patreons, even if only a tiny fraction of the people that download it here end up pledging.

Let's be real for a minute, if F95 was built on just politely asking devs to publish their games here and providing some troubleshooting and guides this would be some obscure forum with like 300 users and about 7 available downloads, all of them completely out of date.

I'm going to bow out now because I don't want to derail the thread any further.
While I can respect your opinion, I very much disagree with your position on adult gaming and the purpose of F95.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Right, the old I only pirate to test the game and then buy it if I like it excuse. That has never rung very true to me and technically isn't any more legal than any other form of piracy, but kudos to you if you can stick to that I guess.

As for all game developers publishing here, no, definitely not.
It's F95 uploaders that provide most of the content here, game devs uploading their own games happens but is far from the norm. Nowadays there are more developers that publish here when they're starting out, because the site is big enough to create buzz and drive traffic to their patreons, even if only a tiny fraction of the people that download it here end up pledging.

Let's be real for a minute, if F95 was built on just politely asking devs to publish their games here and providing some troubleshooting and guides this would be some obscure forum with like 300 users and about 7 available downloads, all of them completely out of date.

I'm going to bow out now because I don't want to derail the thread any further.
While I can respect your opinion, I very much disagree with your position on adult gaming and the purpose of F95.
I also respect your opinion, I think everyone should decide for themselves what they do. You can test the public version, you don't need the latest version to see if you like the game. That way you do everything right. I think if the games had not been leaked, a lot more game developers would have posted the public versions. Alone to advertise the games.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to go to the island?
Have Rachel spanked butt naked in the corridor with Susan watching (random, you'll need to repeat it).
Then have a talk with Susan. Then Rachel will do an announcement during diner

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I also respect your opinion, I think everyone should decide for themselves what they do.
Everyone deciding for themselves sounds great to me.
I only started this conversation because you tried to tell people what they should and shouldn't do when it comes to new releases of Cure My Addiction (politely, but still). ;)

I think if the games had not been leaked, a lot more game developers would have posted the public versions. Alone to advertise the games.
As much as I appreciate your idealism, if F95 had never leaked games it never would have grown to a size where devs give enough of a shit about it to publish or advertise here.

Alright, now I'm really done derailing. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Oh man... i did everything in this update and... for me this was 1 of the best update for this game!! I really liked it!
"Captain Hook's Adventures at the Love Island!" :p :D :ROFLMAO:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Havent played since chapter 2 . IS the game still heavy focus on spanking event? Not saying i hate the kink but kinda seemed like overkill after a wille.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes