ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Do we have any idea yet what is (gonna be) in the new update? I know I always complain about a certain blueish colored testicular situation (ThL) but as it turns out I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment.
It's not been release yet, it's a question of hours now. 100% return to the island with Rachel, Susan and Amy it seems from the previews.
And I'll make sure to update the walkthrough soon enough to give you purple balls :devilish:;)

Reactions: Ti Guan

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
It's not been release yet, it's a question of hours now. 100% return to the island with Rachel, Susan and Amy it seems from the previews.
And I'll make sure to update the walkthrough soon enough to give you purple balls :devilish:;)
I am ashamed of my own masochistic tendencies regarding this :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
You know what, I wasn't/am not really hoping for anything specific, in general I love almost everything TheGary adds in every update/episode. Nevertheless it's just that I have been hoping (for a while now) for a bit more defining moments for the characters.

For instance (within the story) when Chloe and Emily found out the MC was fucking both of them behind each other's backs, there was a bit of a blow-up, sure, but it led to some (relatively) significant character development. Emily and Chloe's respective relationships with both the MC and each other have been far better defined then any other relationship in the game since than. Chloe is interested (sexually) in the MC because he can provide something to her on fetishistic (is that a word?) level. Emily on the other hand is not only sexually interested in the MC but also romantically (to a certain extend right now). We, as the players, now have a sense of what motivates them and how they will likely act with regard to the MC and each other.

As for the other character I feel (and by that I actually mean I feel it, I can't quite put my finger on why, I just do) as though most of their relationship with the MC, and other important characters, is build on quicksand. The only reason those relationships don't come apart at the seams is because they're barely moving.

One example would be Amy. Ever since she was caught and cast down to servitude (both sexual and otherwise) it has been very vaguely defined where she is headed, especially with regard to the MC. Right now the MC is about the only one that matters when it comes to Amy, because the rest of the ship hates her and at the office she is merely a tool. When the office-content first started the MC had the option of saying Amy was his slave, even if that particular answer wasn't chosen, it's still significant.But aside from that particular dialog option there has been very little. Honestly I think (and this is just my opinion) it's about time the MC sat down with Amy to (better) define their relationship. It's doesn't have to come to a full blown D/s situation right there and then, or perhaps the opposite; a rekindling of their relationship. As much as her servitude to the MC is a punishment, there should be (better) communication between them, even if only one them is speaking/ordering/demanding/etc.

Another example is the relationship between the MC and Rachel, they keep tiptoeing around each other. They may be fucking, but what exactly Rachel thinks about and how she feels (even if it's indifference or ambivalence) is very murky territory.

I may sound like the eager girlfriend who wants to have the 'where-is-this-going talk' but I think this is important. The story in this game is the main reason I am here. If the graphics were half as good and speed of production ten times slower I would still be here and I would still love it. The story makes all the other great things like the UI, the graphics, the renderings, etc. even better then they are on their own.

Now I will of course admit, I have no idea what theGary is thinking and or planning. It is entirely possible the dev has done (all of) this on purpose. By keeping the relationships ill-defined it leaves perhaps a lot more room to maneuver in both character and sexual terms. It's easy to understand that once you define a relationship more precisely, it (usually) excludes certain possibilities and abilities. Also there is of course the taboo turn-on. By keeping the facade of discipline through corporal punishment standing it's gives most of what the characters are doing a forbidden element that is often very arousing. Defining certain relationship better would essentially let that facade fall down, partially or entirely.

Perhaps I'm rambling a bit, I just thought this/it would be an interesting topic of conversation while we're waiting (at least, most of us) for the next update to come out. If anyone feels differently or perhaps thinks that my blue-ball-syndrome has gone to my other head:LOL:, please, feel free to criticize. I look forward to hearing your thoughts, if you guys have any.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You know what, I wasn't/am not really hoping for anything specific, in general I love almost everything TheGary adds in every update/episode. Nevertheless it's just that I have been hoping (for a while now) for a bit more defining moments for the characters.

For instance (within the story) when Chloe and Emily found out the MC was fucking both of them behind each other's backs, there was a bit of a blow-up, sure, but it led to some (relatively) significant character development. Emily and Chloe's respective relationships with both the MC and each other have been far better defined then any other relationship in the game since than. Chloe is interested (sexually) in the MC because he can provide something to her on fetishistic (is that a word?) level. Emily on the other hand is not only sexually interested in the MC but also romantically (to a certain extend right now). We, as the players, now have a sense of what motivates them and how they will likely act with regard to the MC and each other.

As for the other character I feel (and by that I actually mean I feel it, I can't quite put my finger on why, I just do) as though most of their relationship with the MC, and other important characters, is build on quicksand. The only reason those relationships don't come apart at the seams is because they're barely moving.

One example would be Amy. Ever since she was caught and cast down to servitude (both sexual and otherwise) it has been very vaguely defined where she is headed, especially with regard to the MC. Right now the MC is about the only one that matters when it comes to Amy, because the rest of the ship hates her and at the office she is merely a tool. When the office-content first started the MC had the option of saying Amy was his slave, even if that particular answer wasn't chosen, it's still significant.But aside from that particular dialog option there has been very little. Honestly I think (and this is just my opinion) it's about time the MC sat down with Amy to (better) define their relationship. It's doesn't have to come to a full blown D/s situation right there and then, or perhaps the opposite; a rekindling of their relationship. As much as her servitude to the MC is a punishment, there should be (better) communication between them, even if only one them is speaking/ordering/demanding/etc.

Another example is the relationship between the MC and Rachel, they keep tiptoeing around each other. They may be fucking, but what exactly Rachel thinks about and how she feels (even if it's indifference or ambivalence) is very murky territory.

I may sound like the eager girlfriend who wants to have the 'where-is-this-going talk' but I think this is important. The story in this game is the main reason I am here. If the graphics were half as good and speed of production ten times slower I would still be here and I would still love it. The story makes all the other great things like the UI, the graphics, the renderings, etc. even better then they are on their own.

Now I will of course admit, I have no idea what theGary is thinking and or planning. It is entirely possible the dev has done (all of) this on purpose. By keeping the relationships ill-defined it leaves perhaps a lot more room to maneuver in both character and sexual terms. It's easy to understand that once you define a relationship more precisely, it (usually) excludes certain possibilities and abilities. Also there is of course the taboo turn-on. By keeping the facade of discipline through corporal punishment standing it's gives most of what the characters are doing a forbidden element that is often very arousing. Defining certain relationship better would essentially let that facade fall down, partially or entirely.

Perhaps I'm rambling a bit, I just thought this/it would be an interesting topic of conversation while we're waiting (at least, most of us) for the next update to come out. If anyone feels differently or perhaps thinks that my blue-ball-syndrome has gone to my other head:LOL:, please, feel free to criticize. I look forward to hearing your thoughts, if you guys have any.
Great summary, it would make a terrific review.
I totally agree about Chloe and Emily. As for the others...Linda is nymphomaniac, Susan's a bitch (I play femdom off...) and Rachel, well I'd say she's "undecided".
You'll see some things evolve in the last release. The island is indeed a magical place... :cool:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Susan's a bitch (I play femdom off...) The island is indeed a magical place... :cool:
Only because she hasn't experienced the 'love' yet.
If this island is really magical she will finally get 'serviced' and she will become a more obedient 'mistress'.

Well I can live in hope.
;)

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I returned to this game after a while and I am really amused by seeing how the plot & characters have evolved.
Though I was very curious after playing Chapter 3 Episode 6, in which, after Rachel's bare ass spanking punishment in public, there wasn't any 'Corner-Time' following the punishment for her? or did I miss something here?... I get it that she has her own privilege but this whole quest was actually meant to take away that privilege, right?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I returned to this game after a while and I am really amused by seeing how the plot & characters have evolved.
Though I was very curious after playing Chapter 3 Episode 6, in which, after Rachel's bare ass spanking punishment in public, there wasn't any 'Corner-Time' following the punishment for her? or did I miss something here?... I get it that she has her own privilege but this whole quest was actually meant to take away that privilege, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Andrash

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I am playing catch up using episode 6 but playing from episode 3 - first trip to the office.
Back on the yacht, are there some events I cannot get unless I go back to the office?

For example and in particular:-
The new bet for the GO game?
Rachel's public spanking?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am playing catch up using episode 6 but playing from episode 3 - first trip to the office.
Back on the yacht, are there some events I cannot get unless I go back to the office?

For example and in particular:-
The new bet for the GO game?
Rachel's public spanking?
Never tried that. Select the 'yacht' events in the walkthrough from their description, check their prerequisites and I guess you'll have your answer.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I'm trying to advance in Chloe's Training and the sixth star says that the training needs to continue in Linda's office. I already had the conversation with Chloe about finding a new place and according to the walkthrough, I have to get the office keys from the doctor's office, yet every time I go in there to search it comes back with "I don't need anything from here right now".

Is there some prerequisite to unlocking the search? If it helps, I'm at a point where the ex-girlfriend is about to arrive, she's not there yet

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm trying to advance in Chloe's Training and the sixth star says that the training needs to continue in Linda's office. I already had the conversation with Chloe about finding a new place and according to the walkthrough, I have to get the office keys from the doctor's office, yet every time I go in there to search it comes back with "I don't need anything from here right now".

Is there some prerequisite to unlocking the search? If it helps, I'm at a point where the ex-girlfriend is about to arrive, she's not there yet
Does the tracker marks Milestone 1 as "completed"?
My best advice would be to wait for your girlfriend arrival and then search the Infirmary, that way you'll be sure that MS1 is completed

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
My best advice would be to wait for your girlfriend arrival and then search the Infirmary, that way you'll be sure that MS1 is completed
Yes, the first MS is complete. I already have the phone calls (which won't happen unless the MS is completed)

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Well,
Works now. I had to do anyother Chloe training where she then told me to get the keys.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes