Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I returned to this game after a while and I am really amused by seeing how the plot & characters have evolved.
Though I was very curious after playing Chapter 3 Episode 6, in which, after Rachel's bare ass spanking punishment in public, there wasn't any 'Corner-Time' following the punishment for her? or did I miss something here?... I get it that she has her own privilege but this whole quest was actually meant to take away that privilege, right?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I returned to this game after a while and I am really amused by seeing how the plot & characters have evolved.
Though I was very curious after playing Chapter 3 Episode 6, in which, after Rachel's bare ass spanking punishment in public, there wasn't any 'Corner-Time' following the punishment for her? or did I miss something here?... I get it that she has her own privilege but this whole quest was actually meant to take away that privilege, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Andrash

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I am playing catch up using episode 6 but playing from episode 3 - first trip to the office.
Back on the yacht, are there some events I cannot get unless I go back to the office?

For example and in particular:-
The new bet for the GO game?
Rachel's public spanking?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am playing catch up using episode 6 but playing from episode 3 - first trip to the office.
Back on the yacht, are there some events I cannot get unless I go back to the office?

For example and in particular:-
The new bet for the GO game?
Rachel's public spanking?
Never tried that. Select the 'yacht' events in the walkthrough from their description, check their prerequisites and I guess you'll have your answer.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I'm trying to advance in Chloe's Training and the sixth star says that the training needs to continue in Linda's office. I already had the conversation with Chloe about finding a new place and according to the walkthrough, I have to get the office keys from the doctor's office, yet every time I go in there to search it comes back with "I don't need anything from here right now".

Is there some prerequisite to unlocking the search? If it helps, I'm at a point where the ex-girlfriend is about to arrive, she's not there yet

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm trying to advance in Chloe's Training and the sixth star says that the training needs to continue in Linda's office. I already had the conversation with Chloe about finding a new place and according to the walkthrough, I have to get the office keys from the doctor's office, yet every time I go in there to search it comes back with "I don't need anything from here right now".

Is there some prerequisite to unlocking the search? If it helps, I'm at a point where the ex-girlfriend is about to arrive, she's not there yet
Does the tracker marks Milestone 1 as "completed"?
My best advice would be to wait for your girlfriend arrival and then search the Infirmary, that way you'll be sure that MS1 is completed

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
My best advice would be to wait for your girlfriend arrival and then search the Infirmary, that way you'll be sure that MS1 is completed
Yes, the first MS is complete. I already have the phone calls (which won't happen unless the MS is completed)

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Well,
Works now. I had to do anyother Chloe training where she then told me to get the keys.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes