kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Sorry if it has already been asked, I'm sure it has, but is there any way to choose which girls' ending you got going from chapter 1 into chapter 2?? I just started chapter 2 and as I talked with everyone realized it defaults to the more equal Rachel route I think. Only I really like Chloe and her stuff a lot more than the other girls so if there's a way to import a ch. 1 save or set the new chapter to pick up with her route in mind so she's happier towards the mc that would be awesome. I doubt there is a way to change it but thought I'd ask anyways
No. The ending of a chapter is not the 'end' of a story. To complete a chapter, you have to do all the story content, for all characters. Every character is connected, so sometimes you need to do stuff with say Emily to advance Chloe's progression. Basically chapter 2 starts, at the point that everything in chapter 1 has been completed.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sorry if it has already been asked, I'm sure it has, but is there any way to choose which girls' ending you got going from chapter 1 into chapter 2?? I just started chapter 2 and as I talked with everyone realized it defaults to the more equal Rachel route I think. Only I really like Chloe and her stuff a lot more than the other girls so if there's a way to import a ch. 1 save or set the new chapter to pick up with her route in mind so she's happier towards the mc that would be awesome. I doubt there is a way to change it but thought I'd ask anyways
There is no 'route', you can't totally ignore a girl.

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
No. The ending of a chapter is not the 'end' of a story. To complete a chapter, you have to do all the story content, for all characters. Every character is connected, so sometimes you need to do stuff with say Emily to advance Chloe's progression. Basically chapter 2 starts, at the point that everything in chapter 1 has been completed.
Yeah, I get all that. I understand they're connected, I really enjoy that fact, but the way the island section is presented in ch.1 you can go back to see everything only ultimately you gotta go with one girl's content over the others or be stuck in a weird middle ground where you've not really done anything. It even mentions that in the events page. My disappointment was that the next chapter just assumes you did the island section one way when really I'd like for the option to it have been one of the other event chains during the island week that was carried over into ch. 2. It would really just be different dialogue between you and the girls to show which one you favored more on the island. Given how much you could do in the first chapter alone I kinda just assumed it that would've been included to match with the continuing story.

Last edited:

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
Cure My Addiction chapter 3 -E5 facing Error here. Need Assistant

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts-yacht/events/e238/e238_shower.rpy", line 311, in <module>
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/time.rpy", line 256, in add
NameError: global name 'nb_island_trip' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "scripts-yacht/events/e238/e238_shower.rpyc", line 311, in script
File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E5-d
Wed Jun 03 13:47:31 2020

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
reported
The first line shows Chapter 3 Ep 5 : are you playing an old version ? The latest available here is Ep 6

Oggel1

Dec 18, 2017
Maybe some Android users can help me.
I stuck at the Truth or Dare Game. I have to pick the option "pretend to be a dog" and I have to scroll down for it. Unfortunately I am unable to do this. The sidebox is to small and I always click on one of the options. I even tried a touch pen on my Tablet. Nothing helps

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
Code:

While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'images/gallery/e235a-locked.webp'> 295 165.94 True>:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gallery/e235a-locked.webp'.

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
    return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1640, in render
    place('c', col2, row2, cwidth, cheight)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1629, in place
    rend = render(d, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 601, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(c, cw, ch, st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 727, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 805, in load
    child = cache.get(self.image)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E6-c
Thu Jun 04 11:07:48 2020

Just Update New chapter 3 E6c Then appear new Error. Need assistant, Thank.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Code:

While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'images/gallery/e235a-locked.webp'> 295 165.94 True>:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
    return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
    st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1640, in render
    place('c', col2, row2, cwidth, cheight)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1629, in place
    rend = render(d, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 601, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(c, cw, ch, st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 727, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
    st, at)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 805, in load
    child = cache.get(self.image)
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E6-c
Thu Jun 04 11:07:48 2020

Just Update New chapter 3 E6c Then appear new Error. Need assistant, Thank.
I'll report it again, but right now TheGary is 100% on the next release (due tomorrow for the top tier).

Reactions: Ti Guan

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
OK, the big guys had a look at the error. You're missing one image. It probably comes from a corrupted version of the game (micro-error when downloading or unpacking). Best advice is to delete the CMA file completely (our saves should be in the Roaming part of your PC, but you can store them apart for safety if you want), download and extract the latest version of the game again (there are traces of a former version of the game in the script above, so do not use your old CMA directory, start anew to be on the safe side). This error shouldn't happen again.

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
OK, the big guys had a look at the error. You're missing one image. It probably comes from a corrupted version of the game (micro-error when downloading or unpacking). Best advice is to delete the CMA file completely (our saves should be in the Roaming part of your PC, but you can store them apart for safety if you want), download and extract the latest version of the game again (there are traces of a former version of the game in the script above, so do not use your old CMA directory, start anew to be on the safe side). This error shouldn't happen again.
Thanks Guy. Understood

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes