krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Each chapter is standalone. So you need to download all 3 files. As a suggestion, if bandwidth is limited first download Chapter 1 only. If you like it, you can get Chapter 2 and 3 (and if you are a slow player, you might start playing Chapter 3 when it has been completed by the developer).
Awesome thank you. :) (y)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
maybe can be a stupid questions i just played the episode C3 E5 d ,completing every tasks ,but are something like the end like the previous espisodes or simply is ended when evrything is completed? thx
The chapter 3 is still in development. If you completed all the current events then you need to wait for the next release. The story is not ended so far.

chadrea

Mar 4, 2020
I am having difficulty getting the last few Charlotte "Meet A Girl" and "Second Night" ones. Any suggestions?

I can't seem to get her to stay the night for the 2 I need in "Second Night"
Not sure how I get that other "Meet A Girl" one

Om Dhar

Jun 9, 2017
Is there any save file for chapter 1 on the yatch . Im stuck . Cant do anything . Adter the event of sleeping pills at night

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am having difficulty getting the last few Charlotte "Meet A Girl" and "Second Night" ones. Any suggestions?

I can't seem to get her to stay the night for the 2 I need in "Second Night"
Not sure how I get that other "Meet A Girl" one
Meet a girl is only available once. If you missed something, you need to start again.
Check the walkthrough for help with the stars.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, I wanted to do a fresh start after not playing for a couple updates, but it started just from the office. Is this the new start or this chapter 3 works as a standalone game ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey, I wanted to do a fresh start after not playing for a couple updates, but it started just from the office. Is this the new start or this chapter 3 works as a standalone game ?
Each chapter is stand alone. It depends on where you stopped in the story the last time you played

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
How can I play from chapter 1 ? I tried starting a new game and it started straight going to the office.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How can I play from chapter 1 ? I tried starting a new game and it started straight going to the office.
First page of the thread, under the spoiler tag, there are the first 2 chapters

smif

Mar 12, 2019
Cannot get the Deal #3 to initiate. Tried everything. I think it might be the GO game I have with Linda that is messing it up. Any way I can get rid of that journal entry?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Cannot get the Deal #3 to initiate. Tried everything. I think it might be the GO game I have with Linda that is messing it up. Any way I can get rid of that journal entry?
I tried your save. Same for me, the game ofGo with Susan messes things up. I've been in the hot tub and denied Rachel countless times and the event doesn't start. No other solution from my end than to start again from an earlier save or an autosave.

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry if it has already been asked, I'm sure it has, but is there any way to choose which girls' ending you got going from chapter 1 into chapter 2?? I just started chapter 2 and as I talked with everyone realized it defaults to the more equal Rachel route I think. Only I really like Chloe and her stuff a lot more than the other girls so if there's a way to import a ch. 1 save or set the new chapter to pick up with her route in mind so she's happier towards the mc that would be awesome. I doubt there is a way to change it but thought I'd ask anyways

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Sorry if it has already been asked, I'm sure it has, but is there any way to choose which girls' ending you got going from chapter 1 into chapter 2?? I just started chapter 2 and as I talked with everyone realized it defaults to the more equal Rachel route I think. Only I really like Chloe and her stuff a lot more than the other girls so if there's a way to import a ch. 1 save or set the new chapter to pick up with her route in mind so she's happier towards the mc that would be awesome. I doubt there is a way to change it but thought I'd ask anyways
No. The ending of a chapter is not the 'end' of a story. To complete a chapter, you have to do all the story content, for all characters. Every character is connected, so sometimes you need to do stuff with say Emily to advance Chloe's progression. Basically chapter 2 starts, at the point that everything in chapter 1 has been completed.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
There is no 'route', you can't totally ignore a girl.

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
No. The ending of a chapter is not the 'end' of a story. To complete a chapter, you have to do all the story content, for all characters. Every character is connected, so sometimes you need to do stuff with say Emily to advance Chloe's progression. Basically chapter 2 starts, at the point that everything in chapter 1 has been completed.
Yeah, I get all that. I understand they're connected, I really enjoy that fact, but the way the island section is presented in ch.1 you can go back to see everything only ultimately you gotta go with one girl's content over the others or be stuck in a weird middle ground where you've not really done anything. It even mentions that in the events page. My disappointment was that the next chapter just assumes you did the island section one way when really I'd like for the option to it have been one of the other event chains during the island week that was carried over into ch. 2. It would really just be different dialogue between you and the girls to show which one you favored more on the island. Given how much you could do in the first chapter alone I kinda just assumed it that would've been included to match with the continuing story.

Last edited:

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
Cure My Addiction chapter 3 -E5 facing Error here. Need Assistant

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts-yacht/events/e238/e238_shower.rpy", line 311, in <module>
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/time.rpy", line 256, in add
NameError: global name 'nb_island_trip' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "scripts-yacht/events/e238/e238_shower.rpyc", line 311, in script
File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Software\治療我的成癮Cure My Addiction第1章完結\CureMyAddiction-C3-E5-d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts-yacht/events/e238/e238_shower.rpy", line 311, in <module>
File "game/scripts-core/handlers/time.rpy", line 256, in add
NameError: global name 'nb_island_trip' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E5-d
Wed Jun 03 13:47:31 2020

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes