ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is it after catch her drinking when her motivation is increased or I miss something
To catch her drinking is a separate punishment. You need to decrease her motivation or catch her with a butplug on the terrace

Reactions: kobetti

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
See Rachel during the day and ask her if she'll swim tonight. It usually brings her by the pool at 00.00.
There could be an issue, because there is a small bug in the last release with 2 conflicting events (among them the 'macarons' event) that will be corrected next month, so to get that result you also need to, the same day, either lose a game of Go and see the outcome or get a morning BJ from Rachel or get a footjob (when she is with Susan by the pool in the afternoon)
Thanks, man. It worked

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I'm not sure if this was written before, but I can't start the babysitter quest. The problem is that I already have the blackmail info and I missed the living room event, but I can't use it as it says "blackmail is no longer needed". Any workarounds?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm not sure if this was written before, but I can't start the babysitter quest. The problem is that I already have the blackmail info and I missed the living room event, but I can't use it as it says "blackmail is no longer needed". Any workarounds?
Blackmail and Babysitter are not related.
You can ask Charlotte to babysit Amy once you got Amy playing on your computer. There is a small cooldown I think between babysitting days, but that's it.
As for blackmail, in the earlier part of the story you can use it for contract negotiation, and it's repeatable contract after contract, in the latter part you can't use it again because you're on a different quest with Sophie.
Check the walkthrough about the secret scenes.

Last edited:

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
This game is absolutely phenomenal, not really a fan of spanking per se but I love the character models and the renders are beautiful. Looking forward to playing more once it's finished.

Reactions: ThL

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Question about the kneeling/cunnilingus contest. Is the result predetermined at some point? I've been trying to win the kneeling contest a second time to unlock Rachel's exhibition level but so far, I always lost.

Reactions: TheHighlander

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Question about the kneeling/cunnilingus contest. Is the result predetermined at some point? I've been trying to win the kneeling contest a second time to unlock Rachel's exhibition level but so far, I always lost.
It's random. I you want to win the kneeling contest turn femdom off, do the contest, get want you want and turn the femdom on again if you want.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
One more question:

According to the hint in the game, I must go into Chloe's room at 6 am when she's not wearing panties. Given that I can only order her to not wear panties when I catch her masturbating at 11 pm at night and then I sleep for 8 hours to wake up at 7, how is that done?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
One more question:

According to the hint in the game, I must go into Chloe's room at 6 am when she's not wearing panties. Given that I can only order her to not wear panties when I catch her masturbating at 11 pm at night and then I sleep for 8 hours to wake up at 7, how is that done?
When you catch her at 16.00 in Emily's room and you order her to stop wearing panties, the order stands for 24 hours, so you can go to sleep at 22.00 and catch her at 06.00 the following morning

Slayman

May 6, 2018
is there any Walkthrough for "TheDisciplinarian" ?
Because i am stuck in "True Nature#1"
i go talk to Linda i ask her about the threesome,after i got to rachel and tell her about the bathroom than i go to the bathroom i watch the scene
after i skip one hour and i talk to rachel again to convince her again after in the Announcement at lunch when the discussion finish i get "THE END"
did i do something wrong ?

I think i got it i had to reload a different save and do everything right

Last edited:

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
When you catch her at 16.00 in Emily's room and you order her to stop wearing panties, the order stands for 24 hours, so you can go to sleep at 22.00 and catch her at 06.00 the following morning
Thank you so much! I forgot about that scene

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is there any Walkthrough for "TheDisciplinarian" ?
Because i am stuck in "True Nature#1"
i go talk to Linda i ask her about the threesome,after i got to rachel and tell her about the bathroom than i go to the bathroom i watch the scene
after i skip one hour and i talk to rachel again to convince her again after in the Announcement at lunch when the discussion finish i get "THE END"
did i do something wrong ?

I think i got it i had to reload a different save and do everything right
There is a time set to accomplish all the steps to uncover Amy's plan. Looks like you took too much time.
You need to use another save to have a few more days.
The walkthrough is at the bottom of my signature

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes