ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't complete "Emily's help" 5th star, I have been doing the "footjob" several times and still nothing.

View attachment 661525
From the walkthrough :
The quest Unlocks after your first uncontrolled erection during lunch. Talk to Emily about it and she’ll offer you a deal –
find a book for her and she will help you release some tension. You can find the book in Chloe’s room. Take it and bring it
to Emily. She will tell you to meet her in her room. Go and claim your reward. From now on, you can approach Emily at
(almost) any time and ask if She’s “up for something” to have some fun.
★ Unlocks when you claim your reward for finding the book.
★ Ask for a footjob at least three times and Emily will propose giving you a handjob instead.
★ Study with Emily on the terrace at 18:00. You can now request a blowjob from the “Up for something” dialogue.
★ The star will unlock as soon as you have requested a footjob, a handjob and a blowjob at least once each.
★ Unlocks the 3rd time you ask for a footjob.
★ Unlocks the 5th time you ask for a footjob.
★ Unlocks the 3rd time you ask for a handjob.
Note: The following three stars require completion of MS1!
★ Ask Emily if she is up for something and select “Surprise me”.
★ Go to the interior and use the “Call Emily” button.
★ Keep Calling Emily in the interior until you almost get caught by Rachel.
On certain days (not a particular day of the week but depending on the days counter), you can get a special ending to
Emily's blowjob)

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
From the walkthrough :
The quest Unlocks after your first uncontrolled erection during lunch. Talk to Emily about it and she’ll offer you a deal –
find a book for her and she will help you release some tension. You can find the book in Chloe’s room. Take it and bring it
to Emily. She will tell you to meet her in her room. Go and claim your reward. From now on, you can approach Emily at
(almost) any time and ask if She’s “up for something” to have some fun.
★ Unlocks when you claim your reward for finding the book.
★ Ask for a footjob at least three times and Emily will propose giving you a handjob instead.
★ Study with Emily on the terrace at 18:00. You can now request a blowjob from the “Up for something” dialogue.
★ The star will unlock as soon as you have requested a footjob, a handjob and a blowjob at least once each.
★ Unlocks the 3rd time you ask for a footjob.
★ Unlocks the 5th time you ask for a footjob.
★ Unlocks the 3rd time you ask for a handjob.
Note: The following three stars require completion of MS1!
★ Ask Emily if she is up for something and select “Surprise me”.
★ Go to the interior and use the “Call Emily” button.
★ Keep Calling Emily in the interior until you almost get caught by Rachel.
On certain days (not a particular day of the week but depending on the days counter), you can get a special ending to
Emily's blowjob)
yes I know that walkthrough and just like I said I have been doing that "3rd time you ask for footjob"(which is the 5th star) several times and still not getting it!..

also I notice in the walkthrough there's 10 stars for "Emily's help" but in the game there's only 9?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
yes I know that walkthrough and just like I said I have been doing that "3rd time you ask for footjob"(which is the 5th star) several times and still not getting it!..

also I notice in the walkthrough there's 10 stars for "Emily's help" but in the game there's only 9?
It's been some time since I checked that one. Maybe post a save, I'll try to get the star.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
here's my save file and thanks for giving me your time.
OK, I played your save, you're just 2 footjobs away from the star.
Starting from your save, I asked for a footjob, then a handjob, then a blowjob.
Went to bed early (22.00)
The following morning at 06.00 went to Emily's room, asked for a footjob, got the new scene and the star.
By the way, swim and do yoga as much as possible to raise your stamina, and thus the number of "actions" you can do in a day.

Reactions: lonerboner

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
OK, I played your save, you're just 2 footjobs away from the star.
Starting from your save, I asked for a footjob, then a handjob, then a blowjob.
Went to bed early (22.00)
The following morning at 06.00 went to Emily's room, asked for a footjob, got the new scene and the star.
By the way, swim and do yoga as much as possible to raise your stamina, and thus the number of "actions" you can do in a day.
ok thank you for your help and time much appreciated.

Reactions: ThL

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017

That 5th footjob star doesn't exist. The sixth star is actually the third handjob. I had the same trouble until I counted the stars.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I have question of my own. Under chores, there's one star for the pool cleaning to be "distracted by Linda". According to the walkthrough, I can only clean the pool at 10 am or 1 pm. Linda is only at the pool at 4 pm, so how do I get that star?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have question of my own. Under chores, there's one star for the pool cleaning to be "distracted by Linda". According to the walkthrough, I can only clean the pool at 10 am or 1 pm. Linda is only at the pool at 4 pm, so how do I get that star?
Clean it anyway at the appointed hours, and she'll show up, at least as far as I remember. If not clean while she is there (the Dev changed some parameters, making afterwards some actions random, so the walkthrough may not be totally accurate when it comes to chores)
And you can clean the poll at many hours during the day.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Been a while since I played this game and I have a problem
I am not sure if it is a bug or what but I can't get to bring Racheal macarons at night
I get her to the pool but in repeatable is empty

Any help be great

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Been a while since I played this game and I have a problem
I am not sure if it is a bug or what but I can't get to bring Racheal macarons at night
I get her to the pool but in repeatable is empty

Any help be great
See Rachel during the day and ask her if she'll swim tonight. It usually brings her by the pool at 00.00.
There could be an issue, because there is a small bug in the last release with 2 conflicting events (among them the 'macarons' event) that will be corrected next month, so to get that result you also need to, the same day, either lose a game of Go and see the outcome or get a morning BJ from Rachel or get a footjob (when she is with Susan by the pool in the afternoon)

Reactions: QTmodz

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi there. I`m stuck with the last 3 quests from the second chapter. Please help I don`t know what to do View attachment 661903
Ascension #2 is quite easy, keep punishing Emily a few times with the alternative punishment (other : non spanking) until she comes to you with something new. Talk to her after each punishment to be sure you don't miss the dialog.
Sun Tzu #3 : win a game of go against Susan, to to Rachel's room at 22.00 and choose "sleep", you'll have the option to collect your prize.

Reactions: kobetti

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
just curious about the state of the game. is chapter 3 will be the last or there's more chapter coming and is the dev planning to add new female characters? I know there are 6 females right now, right?

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
just curious about the state of the game. is chapter 3 will be the last or there's more chapter coming and is the dev planning to add new female characters? I know there are 6 females right now, right?
So far there are 7 girls (5 on the yacht, 2 in the office), there should be 2 more girls coming in the office if the Dev sticks to his plans.
No idea if there will be a 4th Chapter.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Ascension #2 is quite easy, keep punishing Emily a few times with the alternative punishment (other : non spanking) until she comes to you with something new. Talk to her after each punishment to be sure you don't miss the dialog.
Sun Tzu #3 : win a game of go against Susan, to to Rachel's room at 22.00 and choose "sleep", you'll have the option to collect your prize.
Is it after catch her drinking when her motivation is increased or I miss something

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes