ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Guys what's the walkthrough for Sophie? Can't seem to get her as maid
Check the walkthrough.... :
★ When at the office you can decide to make use of Amy in a new way. Talk to her and send her on a mission.

★ If she succeeds you'll have something to use. If not, you can send her again. If she succeeded, use the blackmail option during the negotiation

★ Spend the day at home when the temporary maid is working and talk to her. There are several possibilities to observe her as she moves around your home. Look at her dusting from one room to another, talk to her, rest on the sofa or watch TV while she's working.

There are two secret scenes linked to this event. To get them, follow these instructions :

. Complete the event above.

. Win contracts for a total worth of 10 M$.

. Win a contract again (with blackmail or not), and the following day, be every hour in your bedroom, until you get the image where Amy is seating on the bed facing you, and Sophie is not there.

. Select "Sleep". You'll get the first secret scene.

. After this one, if it's not already done, complete Improved Maid Service.

. Select a contract and fail the negotiation.

. Invite Sophie for a drink, you'll get the second secret scene.

Reactions: QTmodz

kdldk

Dec 16, 2017
Babysitter Quest cannot be started. Even after waiting for weeks, Amy does nothing in the living room.
Are there any prerequisites for starting a quest?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Babysitter Quest cannot be started. Even after waiting for weeks, Amy does nothing in the living room.
Are there any prerequisites for starting a quest?
Play LOL with your computer in the living room in the evening. The following nights, stalk Amy until you find her playing too. Then the following morning you can begin Babysitter

Reactions: TGI Games

kdldk

Dec 16, 2017
Play LOL with your computer in the living room in the evening. The following nights, stalk Amy until you find her playing too. Then the following morning you can begin Babysitter
Playing LOL in the living room in the evening and stalking Amy from the next day to the night still does nothing.
Even if wait a few weeks, it remains the same. What is wrong ??

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Playing LOL in the living room in the evening and stalking Amy from the next day to the night still does nothing.
Even if wait a few weeks, it remains the same. What is wrong ??
You never should wait for weeks, a few days at most. Post a save, I'll try it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here is my save file.
OK, I played your save. I think it's corrupted because you should have 'clear' hints, and not a line of squares as you have when you over the mouse on the stars.
Anyway, to get The Babysitter #1 started, start a contract. Begin to work on it. The first night, play LOL.
Second day work on the contract. In the evening be in the livingroom and skip time. At some point you catch Amy playing (attached is your save at this point).
The following morning go talk to Charlotte about babysitting. From then on go through the 2 events.
Follow the walkthrough (link at the bottom of my signature) to have the hints that are not ingame in your save.

Reactions: UraN82

kdldk

Dec 16, 2017
OK, I played your save. I think it's corrupted because you should have 'clear' hints, and not a line of squares as you have when you over the mouse on the stars.
Anyway, to get The Babysitter #1 started, start a contract. Begin to work on it. The first night, play LOL.
Second day work on the contract. In the evening be in the livingroom and skip time. At some point you catch Amy playing (attached is your save at this point).
The following morning go talk to Charlotte about babysitting. From then on go through the 2 events.
Follow the walkthrough (link at the bottom of my signature) to have the hints that are not ingame in your save.
Thank you. Thanks to that, I was able to do babysitter quests.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Obedience 5/5 how?
That's the point of Amy's "New life" events. Give her tasks every day, check that she does the right thing, punish or reward when appropriate. For the last stages you need to have completed Sweet Dreams and Power Play (with Rachel & Susan)

drshed

Apr 18, 2018
I can't trigger the star 5 Hot Tube Pleasure (Chap1) event, even though I did the 6th and 7th. Anyone has/had the same issue ?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
maybe can be a stupid questions i just played the episode C3 E5 d ,completing every tasks ,but are something like the end like the previous espisodes or simply is ended when evrything is completed? thx

scemopagliaccio

Oct 18, 2018
Someone could help me with the "for real? #1" quest in Ch2? I'm not understanding what I got to do and Linda hasn't new conversations at night

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Probably asked already by someone else but does chapter 3 have both ch1 & 3 or do we need to get them as well and play them individually in order to progress the story? :unsure: :confused::whistle:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Probably asked already by someone else but does chapter 3 have both ch1 & 3 or do we need to get them as well and play them individually in order to progress the story? :unsure: :confused::whistle:
Each chapter is standalone. So you need to download all 3 files. As a suggestion, if bandwidth is limited first download Chapter 1 only. If you like it, you can get Chapter 2 and 3 (and if you are a slow player, you might start playing Chapter 3 when it has been completed by the developer).

Reactions: krys69
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes