ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a problem
in chapter 1 I can't find some dialog options. such as asking to knock for Rachel (needed in event no privacy, for 3rd star) and any of dialogs about Amy-s coming (Rachel already talked about Amy at dinner, and I have skipped some days)
is there a bug, or im I doing something wrong??
Thx for attention
For the 3rd star :
★ Progress in Rachel’s Helping Hand (2nd star). Talk to Rachel and ask her to knock. Jerk off in your bathroom
Check any dialog with susan, and also if there is a dialog option on the telephone in the Infirmary

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello , i stuck with "For Real? #1" on the last 2 Stars, and no other progress events availible , ive checked many things but it doesnt trigger. Can any one help me or look at my save please?
its 51% i CmA 2. Thank you so much
I tried it and there is no way, it seems bugged. Maybe you have an autosave just before you asked Linda in the first time ? I see no other solution than to start from an earlier point

Reactions: fridde

fridde

Apr 23, 2017
Thank you ThL ! yeah i must go back to about 30% Progress then it will trigger, might be a bug if you dont do it to enter the bathroom , ( im now on day 10 instead of day 60+ with my save ) :)

swordmank

May 14, 2018
For the 3rd star :
★ Progress in Rachel’s Helping Hand (2nd star). Talk to Rachel and ask her to knock. Jerk off in your bathroom
Check any dialog with susan, and also if there is a dialog option on the telephone in the Infirmary
Thanks
It seems, that the dialog, where you ask Rachel to knock has some time limitations, at least I was abel to ask her only when she was drinking at 16:00,

but dialogs about Amy isn't there, no matter what

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
sun tzu#3 a newoption cant find it
Talk to Susan about your last Loss at “Go”.
★ Talk to Susan again and propose a new bet.
★ Play a game of “Go” with Susan.
★ Go to Rachel’s Room at 22:00 when she is not there and choose "Sleep" to collect your prize.
★ Repeat the previous Star.

Reactions: mio9527

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to Tigger event
Demotivate Chloe so that she fails the test, or have Amy clean during the day and wait until Chloe bullies her in the corridor. Then you can punish Chloe. Do not do it immediately. The next time that you can punish Amy (even if the punishment is not deserved) chose punishment level 4. You will have the option to see Chloe spank Amy or Amy spank Chloe (your choice)

Reactions: coolniks56

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
I skipped this update...It seems that all of them is bondage/spanking and this isn´t my "hobby" :( more normal scenes please...maybe I will delete this game...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I skipped this update...It seems that all of them is bondage/spanking and this isn´t my "hobby" :( more normal scenes please...maybe I will delete this game...
This is a spanking oriented game. There is one or more spanking event per release. Here there is only one (+1 if you play play femdom on), and 3-4 non spanking.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes