ihatefandommemes

Jul 30, 2017
whenever i play the game i feel like im being tossed into the game? everything's mostly completed, i have choices that are just absurd to the story without progression, i tried creatign a new game thrice now.. anyone know why?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
whenever i play the game i feel like im being tossed into the game? everything's mostly completed, i have choices that are just absurd to the story without progression, i tried creatign a new game thrice now.. anyone know why?
Are you playing from Chapter 1 ?
Whenever you start a game, pick up "New game" and it should be alright. Never had what you describe

Reactions: ihatefandommemes

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
did rachel still do morning yoga at this c3 ?

ah nevermind found it at her room on friday 6.am

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do you have sex with linda at night?
Do nothing with Emily during the day. At 00.00 go in her room, she'll be having fun with Linda and you get a chance to join.
Check the walkthrough, it's in it.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You probably missed something, I got the star at the first try
What did you do? I tried multiple times and it didn't work.
I talked to Chloe, told her not to bother me, talked to Emily about the special massage and then got it on with her, but nothing worked.

Edit: Nevermind, it worked for me now, I must've tried it whenever Chloe was doing something, so she wouldn't have time for anything else.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What did you do? I tried multiple times and it didn't work.
I talked to Chloe, told her not to bother me, talked to Emily about the special massage and then got it on with her, but nothing worked.

Edit: Nevermind, it worked for me now, I must've tried it whenever Chloe was doing something, so she wouldn't have time for anything else.
I just talked to Chloe while she was studying, then to Emily to go to the terrace, warmed her up, chose anal on her back and that was it

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I just talked to Chloe while she was studying, then to Emily to go to the terrace, warmed her up, chose anal on her back and that was it
I shit you not, I've done the exact same thing multiple times before and nothing happened.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes