ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I completed the mail quest. Still cop and nurse 2 blocked.
I tried your save. I can't neither. I'll report it. Maybe to come back to early from the office tweaked something. I would advice to start over from a save from the office BEFORE going back to the yacht, complete Mail from Linda and then only come back.

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
I'm stuck at keep her on the leash #2. I can bring Chloe for a walk but there's only 2 option (rub her belly and back inside) what's the new option?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck at keep her on the leash #2. I can bring Chloe for a walk but there's only 2 option (rub her belly and back inside) what's the new option?
At some point Amy shows up. Try to rub her belly and see if she comes. Make sure you have completed #1 first (the 2 options with the plug)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I completed the mail quest. Still cop and nurse 2 blocked.
OK, I talked with the dev. : there is a "hidden" prerequisite that you must also complete Surprise.
I tried and it works fine, BUT you have to start Surprise all over again, despite the fact that you miss only one star.
If you don't want to go through it, here is your save just "after" Surprise redone
As a rule, try to complete an event once started before moving from one location to another.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but do I need to download all three chapters to play the full game?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but do I need to download all three chapters to play the full game?
7767 Is it possible for you to please change the front page by :
. removing Chapter 1 & 2 from the spoiler tag and put them "in the open"
. putting a line somewhere that each chapter needs to be downloaded and played separately
It would answer maybe 20% of the posts of the past 2 months o_O
Thanks in advance ;)

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I like this game, even if I'm not a big fan of corporal punishment, but I find that if one of the girls on the boat got pregnant, it would spice up the story (why not rachel or linda, see both ^^)
it happens to all women to forget to take their precaution

sorry for my english,i use google translate

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I like this game, even if I'm not a big fan of corporal punishment, but I find that if one of the girls on the boat got pregnant, it would spice up the story (why not rachel or linda, see both ^^)
it happens to all women to forget to take their precaution

sorry for my english,i use google translate
not likely to happen, or maybe when the game comes to an end...

Reactions: ours 72

armslev

May 17, 2018
People tell me how to open on the terrace star 2 "Go to the terrace with her to try something new", the first star opened, and the second does not open? And still Level up nor as not can understand that need to do?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
People tell me how to open on the terrace star 2 "Go to the terrace with her to try something new", the first star opened, and the second does not open? And still Level up nor as not can understand that need to do?
speak with Emily. In the repeatables, choose Massage. Warm her up then choose anal on her back

Reactions: FROZEX
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes