Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the last part of on the terrace won't trigger Emily said to meet her there and nothing I've been there for a few days it just won't trigger

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Cop and Nurse #2 is blocked for me even though I completed both prerequisite events. Any help?
Then you need an anl reward from Rachel, at 22.00 go to her room, choose 'sleep', then you have the option Cop & Nurse #2

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
the last part of on the terrace won't trigger Emily said to meet her there and nothing I've been there for a few days it just won't trigger
to meet her on the terrace you need to talk to her, go in the repeatables and propose a massage, then you'll automatically be brought to the terrace with her

Last edited:

yarerag801

Apr 12, 2020
Then you need an anl reward from Rachel, at 22.00 go to her room, choose 'sleep', then you have the option Cop & Nurse #2
I am not getting any such option. If I meet her in morning shower and choose cop option, same cop and nurse event repeats.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am not getting any such option. If I meet her in morning shower and choose cop option, same cop and nurse event repeats.
First study to ace the test (20 hours is enough). After the next test Rachel comes to you. Choose anal reward. The same night, at 22.00 go to her room, follow the above.
This assumes that you already have the talks with Linda and Rachel about having a new scenario for your threesomes

yarerag801

Apr 12, 2020
First study to ace the test (20 hours is enough). After the next test Rachel comes to you. Choose anal reward. The same night, at 22.00 go to her room, follow the above.
This assumes that you already have the talks with Linda and Rachel about having a new scenario for your threesomes
I have attached the save file. Cop and Nurse #2 is still blocked even after doing that.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have attached the save file. Cop and Nurse #2 is still blocked even after doing that.
Very simple : you came back from the office without completing Mail from Linda (you have only 1 star out of 3), and it's a pre requisite. You need to go back to the office, get the missing stars, then you'll be able to advance on Cop & Nurse #2
While you're in the Office, complete also Mail from Chloe
1589360718964.png

yarerag801

Apr 12, 2020
Very simple : you came back from the office without completing Mail from Linda (you have only 1 star out of 3), and it's a pre requisite. You need to go back to the office, get the missing stars, then you'll be able to advance on Cop & Nurse #2
View attachment 655713
Thank you. I kept looking at Mail from Linda with Chole and Emily. Didn't realise there was another also

yarerag801

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 655713
I completed the mail quest. Still cop and nurse 2 blocked.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
How many times do you have to do the hallway spanking before Susan shows up? I've done it more than 10 times now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How many times do you have to do the hallway spanking before Susan shows up? I've done it more than 10 times now.
It might be on the second time, it may take longer. Quick save / quick load to go faster. On one of my play it took me 15-20, on another one it was on the 2d... Basic chance is 25%. You might also try to quit the game and reload.

Reactions: PervySage

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys, I haven't played since Ch3E3, and for some reason my saves don't work. Anyone else had that problem? Oh, also, I'm using the compressed version, though I don't think that's it.

Edit: Ok, new development, saves made on the yacht work, only those at the office seem to be buggy. Not that big of an issue now, but might still be worth checking out.

Edit2: Scratch that, went back to the old version, returned to the yacht, made a new save and it crashes as well. I guess I just have to come to terms with the fact that I lost some progress(and a few million in contracts, pff, as if anyone cares about those :D)

Edit3: And now I got spat back to the main menu when trying to talk to Amy... I think I'm gonna wait for a few more updates.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes