kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I have a question. Do i need to play every chapter in order because they are like minigames and have unique content?, or the last chapter has everything the previous chapters had?.

I'm new to this kind of games which are separetad so i don't know.
Each chapter is standalone. Thus if you want to see all the content, you have to download all chapters and play each chapter.

Usually separate chapters get created due to either engine demand (too many pictures in archives impact on loading times), or alternatively, because content in earlier chapters does not change, it could lead to people downloading and redownloading the earlier content over and over again. And for people with limited bandwidth, that is really not great.

In this case, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are done, while Chapter 3 is still getting updates. So I would suggest to download chapter one, and if you like it, go for Chapter 2 (and later Chapter 3, but that might be finished by the time you are done with Chapter 2).

Reactions: darkira985

darkira985

Apr 26, 2018
Each chapter is standalone. Thus if you want to see all the content, you have to download all chapters and play each chapter.

Usually separate chapters get created due to either engine demand (too many pictures in archives impact on loading times), or alternatively, because content in earlier chapters does not change, it could lead to people downloading and redownloading the earlier content over and over again. And for people with limited bandwidth, that is really not great.

In this case, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are done, while Chapter 3 is still getting updates. So I would suggest to download chapter one, and if you like it, go for Chapter 2 (and later Chapter 3, but that might be finished by the time you are done with Chapter 2).
Thanks a lot, dude. I'll be doing that!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks a lot, dude. I'll be doing that!
Chapter 1 has some grind. Use the walkthrough to get through it. Storywise it's worth it, and there is a special set of events at the end of the chapter (the island...) that is really worth it. The grind is almost completely gone in Chapters 2 & 3.

Reactions: darkira985

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Link to Requested - Update

Episode 6 Early Access [Patch C] [Mate+]
5/12: Updated for Mate release. Download link updated with patch C.
5/9: Updated for Captain release. Patch B available patch note below.

Hello!

Release day! I hope you'll enjoy the update.
Thanks for your support, it wouldn't be possible without.

I've been working on episode 7 for a few days and I don't usually tell what will be in the update but I'll make an exception for it will be a special episode.
You'll be able to go back on the island! It won't be the same as the first time as it needed to be upgraded to meet Rachel's expectations.
Lots of work this coming month as this kind of update needs a lot of renders, so I'm back working on it and for now, enjoy episode 6! ;)

I'll copy paste changelog post below:
Episode 6 will be focused on yacht content. It brings a new punishment for Linda.
There will be some light on the pictures Chloe sent you during an office trip.
Susan finally decided that if you want to play Go against her there need to be some consequences. But can you really lose to her? I guess only if you want to! ;)
Emily has 2 events in this episode, one of them is something she wanted for a while, a request of sorts eheh.
As for Rachel, I'll let you find that one out.
Episode 6 Patch Note
  • 1 Linda event
  • 2 Emily event
  • 1 Chloe/Linda event
  • 1 Rachel event
  • 1 Susan event
  • Added all missing scenes to the tracker
  • Fixed reported bugs
Patch B
  • Fixed reported stars not working properly
Patch C
  • More fixes for the tracker

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 6c] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.37 GB

Download Win,Linux (321MB): - - -
Download Mac (305MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdlerTav

Jul 17, 2018
As for the mission "On the terrace". After I get the first star how do I get the second? I didn't understand how I was supposed to take Emily to the terrace. I tried to talk to her every day looking for an answer, but I was unsuccessful.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019
As for the mission "On the terrace". After I get the first star how do I get the second? I didn't understand how I was supposed to take Emily to the terrace. I tried to talk to her every day looking for an answer, but I was unsuccessful.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Exactly same situation here :) any help would be great !

Thanks !

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes