a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm just complete stuck on for real#1, I have completed every quest up to that but it does not trigger, stop reposting the walkthrough because it clearly does not work, I skipped time there for literally 2 weeks in game time and nothing happens, nobody have any new dialogue anymore.
Did you go to your room pass the time to 00:00 then go to the hot tube if no show go back to your room pass the time to 01:00 the go back to the hot tube and so on or did you just stay at the hot tube all the time?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Under her picture is only the punishment paddle. No red bar.
Savegame attached.

It's not the only quest line where I got the stars not in order. The aunt finds out quest stars are all over the place
It did took some time, ignoring Chloe, having some talk with her afterwards, getting the bare spanking... well, I did manage to get you there

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
It did took some time, ignoring Chloe, having some talk with her afterwards, getting the bare spanking... well, I did manage to get you there
Thanks. Did you do anything else? I don't remember getting Linda's second-to-last star yet...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks. Did you do anything else? I don't remember getting Linda's second-to-last star yet...
Yes, sorry for that, I went to see Linda at , had fun with her. Just after Rachel showed up and had me spanked her. Linda asked for a lotion rubbing. Did that. Racdhel came again. New spanking. That's the star I think. Also I raised Chloe pain threshold through spanking (she can sustain at least medium and light now) and got the bare spanking. You need to keep on getting the girls punished and you need to either do yoga or swim to raise your stamina to . Have fun ;)

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I alread had the Linda spanking and lotion rubbing. The star was, I think, have her give you handjobs until she does something different.

What was that different thing? ^^

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I alread had the Linda spanking and lotion rubbing. The star was, I think, have her give you handjobs until she does something different.

What was that different thing? ^^
No, it might be when she came to see me at night (I think it's repeatable if you ignore her long enough).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
CHANGELOG

Hello,

Episode 6 will be focused on yacht content. It brings a new punishment for Linda.

There will be some light on the pictures Chloe sent you during an office trip.

Susan finally decided that if you want to play Go against her there need to be some consequences. But can you really lose to her? I guess only if you want to! ;)

Emily has 2 events in this episode, one of them is something she wanted for a while, a request of sorts eheh.

As for Rachel, I'll let you find that one out.

Episode 6 Patch Note
  • 1 Linda event
  • 2 Emily event
  • 1 Chloe/Linda event
  • 1 Rachel event
  • 1 Susan event
  • Added all missing scenes to the tracker
  • Fixed reported bugs

Mar 26, 2020
I'm stuck on Rachel catching you in the bathroom. Every time she comes in she says to go talk to the doc. I got a boner at lunch 2+ days in a row and still won't work.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck on Rachel catching you in the bathroom. Every time she comes in she says to go talk to the doc. I got a boner at lunch 2+ days in a row and still won't work.
No Privacy

Prerequisites: n/a
Characters: Rachel
Description: There is no privacy on the yacht. Rachel can barge in anywhere at any time…
Guide:
★ Jerk off in your bathroom
★ Use the toilet in your bathroom
★ Progress in Rachel’s Helping Hand (2nd star). Talk to Rachel and ask her to knock. Jerk off in your bathroom.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
CHANGELOG

Hello,

Episode 6 will be focused on yacht content. It brings a new punishment for Linda.

There will be some light on the pictures Chloe sent you during an office trip.

Susan finally decided that if you want to play Go against her there need to be some consequences. But can you really lose to her? I guess only if you want to! ;)

Emily has 2 events in this episode, one of them is something she wanted for a while, a request of sorts eheh.

As for Rachel, I'll let you find that one out.

Episode 6 Patch Note
  • 1 Linda event
  • 2 Emily event
  • 1 Chloe/Linda event
  • 1 Rachel event
  • 1 Susan event
  • Added all missing scenes to the tracker
  • Fixed reported bugs
When is the release?

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone else feel like the dialogue in this game is a bit weird? The conversations leading up to the action read like business people ironing out a corporate contract almost every time.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes