Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Emily aces the test every time, even when not motivated. Is that a glitch or do I need to complete some quest before she can fail?

Edit: Nvm. I figured it out.

Last edited:

jimmeh31337

Feb 7, 2019
For Chapter 3 I'm stuck on the conflict during "Surprise". I feel like I've done every possible interaction with every character, there's no advice in the notebook, no hints in the tracker and Emily still refuses to talk to me. The tracker says "Surprise" is completed, but "Anything But Spanking" hasn't unlocked yet so I don't know if it's bugged or if I'm missing a step.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For Chapter 3 I'm stuck on the conflict during "Surprise". I feel like I've done every possible interaction with every character, there's no advice in the notebook, no hints in the tracker and Emily still refuses to talk to me. The tracker says "Surprise" is completed, but "Anything But Spanking" hasn't unlocked yet so I don't know if it's bugged or if I'm missing a step.
Surprise
Prerequisites: None
Characters: Chloe, Susan, Emily
Description: Somebody should learn how to properly lock a door...
Guide:
★ Have fun with Chloe and pick the bondage option.
★ After someone comes wait a few days for Chloe to think things over.
★ Bondage fun again and let Chloe to worry about the door.
★ Face the consequences of your actions.
At the end of this event, to complete it, you need to have the following main dialogs: Emily (1), after a few rebuffs from
Emily then Chloe (1), Emily (2), Chloe (2), Emily (3). They are sequential and will either "pop up" or appear as dialog
option.

You must talk to Emily (which you have done) then you must talk to Chloe 1 time, then back to Emily 2 times then Chloe 2 times the back to Emily 3 times.
If you have done it right there should be a new convo with each time you talk to the girl you need to talk to.

Reactions: ThL

jimmeh31337

Feb 7, 2019
Surprise
Prerequisites: None
Characters: Chloe, Susan, Emily
Description: Somebody should learn how to properly lock a door...
Guide:
★ Have fun with Chloe and pick the bondage option.
★ After someone comes wait a few days for Chloe to think things over.
★ Bondage fun again and let Chloe to worry about the door.
★ Face the consequences of your actions.
At the end of this event, to complete it, you need to have the following main dialogs: Emily (1), after a few rebuffs from
Emily then Chloe (1), Emily (2), Chloe (2), Emily (3). They are sequential and will either "pop up" or appear as dialog
option.

You must talk to Emily (which you have done) then you must talk to Chloe 1 time, then back to Emily 2 times then Chloe 2 times the back to Emily 3 times.
If you have done it right there should be a new convo with each time you talk to the girl you need to talk to.
Yeah, for some reason that originally didn't work for me. To test it I then reloaded the save to when the event first triggered and I can talk to Emily multiple times and be rebuffed, then talk to Chloe once, then Emily once, and then I get stuck. Emily says "I don't want to talk to you right now", and Chloe has no unique dialogue. I then closed the game, reopened the game and loaded my original save and now when I talk to Chloe the dialogue triggers.

If this happens to anyone else try closing the game and then reopening it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, for some reason that originally didn't work for me. To test it I then reloaded the save to when the event first triggered and I can talk to Emily multiple times and be rebuffed, then talk to Chloe once, then Emily once, and then I get stuck. Emily says "I don't want to talk to you right now", and Chloe has no unique dialogue. I then closed the game, reopened the game and loaded my original save and now when I talk to Chloe the dialogue triggers.

If this happens to anyone else try closing the game and then reopening it.
You may have a broken save for that to happen, I have never seen that in my game because when I play from the start of any chapter I finish it without saving in between quests.
I will finish a quest or all open quest before I make a save then come back the next day to finish out the content for the chapter. (That is I can not finish it in one day.)

Yes I can play all day long because I am stuck at home and if very hard for me to get out and about with my disability.

DankJiji

Apr 18, 2020
Sometimes it takes a long time.
Try to talk to everyone and study in the room.
Try to get off the yacht too, then come back and repeat, it will happen.
She came to talk to me after dinner in the bedroom if i remember correctly, not sure.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Look at the walkthrough to unlock one of Chloe's trait, you need a special combination to do that in one of your runs. And as a1fox3 said, play it a few times to get everything.
I did not use the walkthrough and got everything when I use to play chapter 1.
I only had to use it a little with the Amy content.

Reactions: Devil'sHunter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know there is a walkthrough link on OP.

Is there one with recommended route to take?
No, because you can do the quest in any order you so choose.
Just get the walkthrough and when you need help just look at the quest you are working on and that is all there is, some quest require you to have other quests either done or to a point that will unlock the quest you want to work on.

Reactions: January2015 and ThL

munio

Apr 25, 2020
hm, where do i find the storage at midnight to collect the items ordered by phone? i search around the ship but can't figure it out...
In your room, 2 days a week but I don't remember what days.
Just keep checking your room every day in front of the bed.
I check all week end nothing appear, any advice?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes