18lars

Mar 13, 2020
on "checking up on you" I can't complete the last star because chloe's reward option doesn't appear, any tips?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys this is a new game i'm trying and seen that there is a patch download on OP? Do I need to use this on a new download or is this not needed? Thanks.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
a just reward isn't working i got 2 blowjobs in one day but I can't get the option to reward her I even checked the walkthrough and I didn't miss anything

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
a just reward isn't working i got 2 blowjobs in one day but I can't get the option to reward her I even checked the walkthrough and I didn't miss anything
Once you have got the 2 BJ, talk to Emily. In the repeatables you have the option 'reward', select it. Be by the hot tub at 23.00

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It gets people to download and play the game with false advertising.
It all depends where you put the incest cursor, blood or legal. Ask Woody Allen if fucking his adopted child was not considered incest by the law...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys this is a new game i'm trying and seen that there is a patch download on OP? Do I need to use this on a new download or is this not needed? Thanks.
To start with the game, go under the spoiler tag of the first page, download Chapter 1 & 2. Once you played them, download Chapter 3.
The patch mentionned in the OP is if you already downloaded an earlier version of ep.6 (Patrons only, was not available here, it's bug fixes).

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
on "checking up on you" I can't complete the last star because chloe's reward option doesn't appear, any tips?
Go in Chloe's room regularly, sometimes you'll see that she did clean her room perfectly. That will be the trigger to give her a reward.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes